LAST person to post is the winner!!!

•catches it's cause I'm amazing•
To bad so sad! Throw something else at me and I'll go full on furry!!

*sniffles* sempia private messages me in our cuddle chat and said I'm cutest! *sniffle and runs out of this chat for snuggle chat*

...oki then XD I didn't agree with him anyways on that... and by habit, my first thing was to check the percentage thanks to mishu... and I see that it happens to be low XD

Sad

Also you should agree your adorable

I won't... because as I said before... I am not

This whole thing... happened ig

Let's just all agree that everyone is cute and Mishu will someday kick our collective asses... cos she is a beast XP

essentially, yes that last part is true, but I is not the cute entity you guys claim I am... I am much... more emo than that... or so im told

....I have two tablets and I just use them while they charge... Mainly because they both are ten years old...and I haven't bought a new one yet. Probably won't until they break....

essentially, yes that last part is true, but I is not the cute entity you guys claim I am... I am much... more emo than that... or so im told
Well to me you are the sweetest thing I could hope for, emo or not you'll always be annoyed by the label handsome and cute whenever you are around me so might aswell accept it

Well to me you are the sweetest thing I could hope for, emo or not you'll always be annoyed by the label handsome and cute whenever you are around me so might aswell accept it
no... won't accept it... XD
I'm goth! And my best friend is emo!
honestly, no offense but I assumed at the beginning you were XD and emo is widespread... wanna hear a dark joke?

who doesn't?

went through my emo to goth phase. Now I'm firmly set in strega (or dark mori if you prefer)

anyway joke plz

oh the darkest? well that'll come in a minute... first:
"I wish my grass was emo... so it could cut itself"

i dunno why but it reminded me of this joke (lit has nothing to do with it, my mind works in odd ways):
My friend's dog died, so I tried to cheer her up by getting her an identical one. It just made her more upset. She screamed at me, "What am I supposed to do with two dead dogs?"

"I told Kobe to crash at my place, not into the side of a mountain!"
i dunno why but it reminded me of this joke (lit has nothing to do with it, my mind works in odd ways):
My friend's dog died, so I tried to cheer her up by getting her an identical one. It just made her more upset. She screamed at me, "What am I supposed to do with two dead dogs?"
I remember that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back