LAST person to post is the winner!!!

I can’t tell if that was you being transphobic or..?
Well if It's just skin from your arm being transplanted then you should be fine, i've seen to many failed surgeries from men transitioning into women. It ends up with the open wound rotting out from the inside. In order to keep a trans vagina you have to dilate every day using a d*ldo, it's to keep the vagina from closing up and healing. however bacteria can still get inside and infect it, I don't know what the medical risks for getting a trans Benis is but from what i've seen it doesn't seem as bad.

Well if It's just skin from your arm being transplanted then you should be fine, i've seen to many failed surgeries from men transitioning into women. It ends up with the open wound rotting out from the inside. In order to keep a trans vagina you have to dilate every day using a d*ldo, it's to keep it from the vagina from closing up and healing. however bacteria can still get inside and infect it, I don't know what the medical risks for getting a trans Benis is but from what i've seen it doesn't seem as bad.
Ohh okay. Yeah it looks scary but anything so my bro’s can say
whoa nice co - Google Search.png

Ohh okay. Yeah it looks scary but anything so my bro’s can say
View attachment 832924
Transmen benises look more like flesh tubes. They have no foreskin, or penile glands, or penis head. I don't think you will have balls so sperm won't flow through it but blood might. I don't think you'll be able to feel it in the traditional sense but then again I don't have a trans benis myself.

Transmen benises look more like flesh tubes. They have no foreskin, or penile glands, or penis head. I don't think you will have balls so sperm won't flow through it but blood might. I don't think you'll be able to feel it or not in the traditional sense but then again I don't have a trans benis myself.
They make a head kinda. At least they did in the video I saw. And I mean... trans benis is better then no benis. Also, I think they connect the nerves? I know the put the thing pee comes out of in it?

They make a head kinda. At least they did in the video I saw. And I mean... trans benis is better then no benis. Also, I think they connect the nerves? I know the put the thing pee comes out of in it?
Some might make a head out of your arm flesh but the ones i've seen look like cylinders. The worst ones i've seen have large stitches on them making them look like mini Frankenstein's however the odds of getting a sloppy or botched surgery are probably not that overwhelming.

Some might make a head out of your arm flesh but the ones i've seen look like cylinders. The worst ones i've seen have large stitches on them making them look like mini Frankenstein's however the odds of getting a sloppy or botched surgery are probably not that overwhelming.
In the video I watched, it said they came back to remove the stitching or smth like that.

I win 😌
my sister just told me she chased down a group of dudes in target and made out with her two best friends in front of them. Are they ok-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back