• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Last of Us one x one. Pretty flexible

Apology Girl

At some point I will make a more detailed search thread with all of the stuff I do, but I have a particular craving at the moment.

Ideally, I would love a Joel x Older Ellie pairing, but I'm super open to others, or even OCs. Pretty willing to reimagine the game, or do a post game type of thing. Just craving this pretty pretty hardcore at the moment.

Otherwise, I'm pretty into slice of life stuff for the most part. I will consider just about any genre though. I tend to prefer a touch of romance, but it's not necessary. I like it to build slowly if it's included. I like dark and gritty stuff, and light and fluffy stuff. I will happily do m x f pairings and f x f pairings, but could be convinced to do m x m. Pretty willing to double if wanted.

I love plots so if you want to send 'em, I'll consider 'em.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back