• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Lanstrich Village] Not a single crumb

Kota
Ueqtocv.png

Titles: Beastman (Mundane), Kitsune, Isekai
Character Sheet
Mentions: Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy Scarletti Scarletti saxon saxon
Kota would bump fists with Ralph and return a small grin. “I’ll try not to give you too much work.” Kota would then peer into the tunnel after taking note of the rat's scent. His tale would droop a little bit at his reluctance to enter the tunnel. This was the only lead that they had and they had no idea how the little bunny was doing at that.

The canine beast mentioned covering up the debris by tossing it into the tunnel which the Oni voiced her opinion on the matter. He imagined how he would feel if strangers were invited into his village and were deceitful, the thought didn’t sit right with him. The canine would rebuttal with her own insight on the situation in which Kota just pondered in silence. It was the clash of 2 morals which Kota did not want to interject his own opinion into.

He turned back to Almeida who’s laughter was filling the dainty room. The construct had an infectious energy, unlike any Kota had come across. “Haha, If only I knew what you were saying” he joined in with a grin before facing the tunnel once more. Ralph mentioned them heading in which he turned and gave him a nod. It seemed as though the beast canine was also interesting and heading I got the tunnel as well. Kota felt a little better that others were also interested in a tunnel excursion.

“The scent I’m getting from the rat is coming from down here. Perhaps if we follow the tunnel we will find the bunny and or more. Is anyone else interested in coming along?” He said looking at Milky, Kai, and Komori. He made a gesture with his hands towards Almeida about the group entering the tunnels. After receiving a head count he would make his way into the tunnel.

Actions
_______

1. Use heightened senses E [Smell] to follow the rat scent.

Komori .png
Kōmori Fukitsu
Character Grade - D

Title(s): Fae, Ronin, Oni, mundane

Mentions: Lolory Lolory Femboy Femboy Elvario Elvario Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 SixSense SixSense Scarletti Scarletti
Notes: Out-of-combat damage ability Cooldowns are still in effect. Non-damaged abilities do not incur a cooldown.

Actions/Abilities:

Kōmori looked over at Almeida who was once again speaking, though she had not a single clue about what was being said. Though based on the clues she figured it was something about the rats. She looked over toward the blind swordsman, hoping that he would once again be able to explain what was said. Letting out a small sigh was the woman went to examine the hole. There was a slight slope but due to them being inside and the room only really being lit by torches there wasn't much else to see due to the conditions.

When Ralph spoke Komori shook her head, "Regardless of the time to clean this up, that won't help the case that the benefactor will notice the damage and the missing crates sooner or later. Better to leave the rats where they are so there is proof." There was still a few questions that had to be answered though where the tunnels led for the moment was unknown and there didn't seem to be much of a choice either they leave their companion to fend for themselves, attempt to find to find their lost companion, search the tunnels, or waiting for the mayor to return.

With Tachanka's comments Kōmori looked over at the beastwoman dead in the eyes. "Little Princess," She repeated before there was a fire that lit up in her eyes. Kōmori took several steps forward as her hand reached for her Nodachi and planted it in the ground with ease. "You carry a weapon, you fight, you are a warrior no matter how you see it. However, there is proof the rats caused this cause we have the bodies," She retorted annoyed with the woman, to say the least. Milky on the other hand seemed to be occupied with looking at some of the crates and examining the company brands that were visible.

When Kota mentioned the tunnels and the scent, Kōmori pulled her nodachi free of the ground and put it away. "Someone with a smaller weapon will need to go first, my weapon isn't made for small spaces such as that. I would be only able to poke and thrust," She stated though she knew that the next part would have to be going into the tunnels they had found. For those following the group into the tunnels the tunnel itself started on a shallow slope going downwards. Eventually leveling out the group continued on the way until they came to a large room to which there was too much darkness to make out the room normally. However, there was a strange glowing light in the distance along with the sound of water following a stream. However the group would start to notice the smell of mold.

Meanwhile underground,

Winrey as he continued to move about, the illuminated water giving off a faint enough glow to see 5 ft around him which would be more than enough. Now with a better view on the cave, looking above there was darkness meaning the system was quite large or at least it seemed to be the case. There was a small river of underground water that separated the room and the further path that led deeper into the cave.

Taking a few steps further he would step on something and a loud crack sound followed by a rumble off in the distance. If he looked down he would notice there was several bones that littered the ground. The bones looked to be picked clean, and there were gnaw marks all over them. THough they didn't seem to be from any canine, in fact the marks looked like they had come from teeth that wouldn't normally be seen chewing on a bone such as this.

Kota- F Grade light armor is dented for the remainder of the RP or unless someone has the blacksmithing skill F or higher; however, repairs will take an hour.

Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Languages: Common | [Terran] | %Analog%
Mentions: saxon saxon | Kai Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 | Ralph Scarletti Scarletti | Tachanka Femboy Femboy

Almeida titled her head upon hearing Ralph's muttering, having no clue what the catguy was on about. He didn't seem to try to communicate further, so she eventually shrugged it off. Perhaps he was upset that the rats couldn't be his dinner or something.

She watched as there seemed to be a bit of a argument amidst the group, but she had no clue why or what it was about. For some reason, however, she did spot one of them (Tachanka) nodding in her direction with a clueless look on her face. A mischievous smile adorned her face, as she approached Tachanka and leaned in closer with a question. “[Heyo~ I see you're nodding at me, so I just have this one little question~ Will you promise to be mine, through thick and thin, for now and forever, till death do us part?]” She asked, wondering if Tachanka would keep on nodding or not. That'd be a fun one~ After all, if she might as well have some fun with the language barrier, rather than just having to go through the annoying parts about it.

To her surprise, Kota spoke to her as well. How fun~ “[You too, mister white-beast-knight~]” She'd reply to him. After all, she figured if she didn't know what someone else was saying, she might as well make up her own truth. Perhaps Kai would get a laugh out of it, as she assumed he'd be the only one to hear and understand both sides of the conversation.

When Kota gestured about getting into the tunnels, her cheery mood diminished a bit. “[Ugh... tunnels. I'm so sick of those.]” Spending her last life withering away in the mines, she really wasn't eager to go underground again.

That said, as she saw more folk join in, she started to have doubt. “[What... no, I'm not a coward!]” She suddenly spoked to her hammer. “[It's not like you're of use in there. We'd be easy pickings.]” She retorted. “[Well, no, we don't know that, but...]” She was lost on arguments, as the hammer made some compelling arguments. “[Fine, fine, we'll follow, but if we die there it's your fault.]”

She'd wait for some folk with better suited weapons and abilities to go first, but she'd eventually grumble and follow after them, dragging her hammer, Valerius, along.

She sighed of relief when the tunnels opened up more. “[Oh, breathing space. Nice~]” She looked around. “[Glowing lights, streaming water, moldy scents, this certainly brings me back to a lifetime ago.]” For worse, not for the better. Even so, she sighed. “[Kai, do you sense anything? It's too dark for the rest of us to see much.]” She explained.

Hearing Tachanka’s response, Ralph would nod his head in understanding. “Hmm… I guess when you put it that way then cleaning up our mess here would be worth it. After all, I’m pretty broke myself, and I can’t just pass up the opportunity for extra cash. Please forgive me for my earlier ramblings, I clearly hadn’t thought things through.” After apologizing, he’d bow his head to her. Komori on the other hand, seemed to have been ticked off by her earlier remark, as she wanted to start a fight or something.

Seeing as to how most of the folks were waiting for someone to head into the hole first, Ralph decided to take the initiative. “Alright, I’ll go first if no one is opposed to the idea.” Saying this, he’d got onto his knees and crawled his way through. Coming out on the other side, Ralph wouldn’t have a problem observing the room around him with his darkvision feature, and so he will take a look around for anything noticeable.

The first thing that caught his attention, though, was a dim light coming from far off in the distance. “You guys see that?” He’d ask aloud to no one in particular. He imagined some sort of land angelfish creature lying in wait for them, before pushing the ridiculous thought aside.

Kai
1702256192986.png

__

Kai glanced to Alemdia as she spoke to those that clearly didn't understand what she was saying. With a slight smirk of amusement he returned his attention to the task at hand. Despite the fact they'd be momentarily climbing through a dirt hole to where he could only assume rats and other various creatures lived everyone seemed to be in high spirits. Certainly better than the alternative. Kai didn't have much to say, letting the others speak as the devised a plan.

As the party began to navigate themselves through the tunnels Kai followed suite, clambering through the small opening this was truthfully one of the few moments when having no sight came in handy. With slight taps of his sheathed hilt against the wall of the tunnel he maneuvered his way downwards, the slight slope causing minor issues but that would impede his ability to continue.

With the tunnel opening up Kai exited. A slight stretch as he moved deeper, lightly tapping his blade against the ground as he did. Kai doubted he'd actually be able to detect much with his limited view with echolocation but it was much better than just standing around and waiting.

["Its an open space."] Kai said, stating the obvious. Perhaps it was his attempt at a joke, or he was just bad with people.

Winrey
red and black winrey.png

Brown Rabbit |Character Sheet | "Let's make haste..."

Title(s): Beastman (Mundane) | Enigma
saxon saxon

The crunch from the bone underneath his foot told him all he needed to know about the territory he'd stumbled into. There were a few theories that Winrey had been pondering about the strange hole he'd found. Is this where the rats nest? It must be, what else could be eating down there...And the ladder and other man made structures hidden away down here told him that someone else was definitely coming back and forth between this cave and the storage area upstairs. The river blocking his path was what really made him consider turning back. I don't feel like getting my clothes wet...nothing to dry them with. He decided he'd return to the rest of the group by going back up those hidden stairs.

Winrey bent down and picked up one of the bones, before he tucked it away in his bag. He wasn't sure if it belonged to a human or some other creature, but he'd find that out later on his own time. Going forward without others to help would be foolish on his part, and he still couldn't hear where the rats were down here. They could be anywhere for all he knew, including in this dark cave. Winrey turned to leave and headed back the way he came.
Let's hope there's a way back to the others. If not, well, at least he'd be out of the dark soon.

Actions:

• Take "Mysterious bone"
  • Turn back.

Last edited:
(Speedrunning a post out since biz-e)
Tachanka

ee (1).png

Character Sheet
(Tachanka Titles: Otherworlder, Beast, Canine)
(Milky Titles: Otherworlder, Beast, Furpent)
saxon saxon Elvario Elvario Scarletti Scarletti Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707

Tachanka raised an eyebrow when she saw she had struck a nerve within Komori, growing moderately interested that such little comments would aggravate someone so much. Rolling her eyes when Komori continued making jests about her being a warrior, Tachanka only softly laughed and smirked at how worked up over it the girl was.
"A weapon doesn't make a warrior, but the honor and nobility that you believe is in yourself sure makes you a little princess. I hope you find your knight in shining armour... or another princess, since you so want to be this 'noble warrior'" she continued as she shrugged, hearing Ralph understand her economic idea and briefly answering in response.
"None taken for now, kitty-boy" she hummed softly as she noticed Almeida leaning in and talking to her.

Again, she had no idea what the girl was saying but at this point Tachanka assumed that Almeida should have figured out that there is an impassible language barrier. Perhaps she was just very stupid or something.
"Yes, yes, great idea. Maybe next we can go off on an adventure to hell's knows where, because that would turn out amazing after all this great communication... you little ditz" Tachanka responded sarcastically and nodded in agreement as she muttered the last part under her breath, wondering if Almeida had taken a few hits too many.

Addressing the hole that they would have to go through, Tachanka's interest peaked at Komori mentioning about her weapon's ineffectiveness in such a tight space.
"What a warrior you are, princess. You're really showing me the ropes how to do this warrior thing aren't you? Maybe after this is all over, you'll get a cute little tiara for all your noble effort leading us in glorious battle against bigger-than-usual rodents" the canine woman teased sicne it was probably the most entertaining thing that was going to be allowed into her life for today. Looking over to Milky who seemed distracted enough to not worry about, she reaffirmed that she stayed fine and safe enough if she was going to be left on her own before following in after Ralph and Kai.​

Kota
Ueqtocv.png

Character Sheet
Mentions: Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 saxon saxon Femboy Femboy Scarletti Scarletti Elvario Elvario

Before entering the tunnel, the construct woman would approach Kota and Tachanka with a grin. Her attempts to speak with them despite the language barrier were admirable. Kota cocked his head to the side and nodded with a smile to be polite as he still didn’t understand what she was saying. Komori and Tachanka had still been going back and forth and Kota just rolled his eyes. Hopefully, the two of them will be able to get along by the end of this.

Deep down he was a bit relieved that Ralph would take the lead. Kota wasn’t exactly privy to entering the rat tunnel first. The kitsune had a much easier time discerning the darkness thanks to dark vision. What a time to be a beast he thought to himself as he crawled through the tunnel. Shortly after he would appear on the other end in a much wider and open space. Kota stretched his body, his tails also unfurling and stretching out. The blind swordsman made a comment stating it was an open space.

“Indeed it is” Kota replied. Ralph noted the glowing light at the end, asking if anyone else saw it which. “I also see the light, it wouldn’t hurt to go check it out.” Kota suggested as he took note of everyone's location.

Komori .png
Kōmori Fukitsu
Character Grade - D

Mentions: Lolory Lolory Femboy Femboy Elvario Elvario Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 SixSense SixSense Scarletti Scarletti
Notes: Combat is about to begin! Queue monologue!

Actions/Abilities:

As Winrey had stepped on the bone and the crack echoed off the walls, everyone in the cave heard it. On the rabbits way back the sound of people talking was heard, though it was still some ways off. Though nothing would hamper the individual as he made his way back to the ladder he had climbed down before. However, as he started to climb up the whole cave rumbled and the whole ground shook. There was the sound of something roaring as the whole cave below lit up as Winrey's light disappeared from the view of the others. The faint glow had gone away for only a second.

While the rest of the group that was in the cave would see plumes of rats shooting out of the ground, thankfully this time they were normal-sized rats and quickly surrounded the group. A man who looked to be in his 30s with jet black hair and brown eyes stepped through the crowd of rats. The strange part about the whole matter was the rats moved out of his way and then refilled the spot as he moved forward.

Kōmori looked over at Almeida who seemed to be pointing out something and with Ralph mentioning the light in the distance she nodded her head. Though she found it strange there was a whole cave system down below the village itself. She figured the mayor would have mentioned it or at least verified nothing was down here to say the least. Though the light was so dim form their current distance nothing could really be made out about it.

With Kai's statement of it being an open room Kōmori looked at the blind swordsman for a moment and rolled her eyes. Though it was information at least and the smell of mold was prevalent as the sharp sound of something cracking echoed off the walls. Which prompted her to draw her Nodachi and prepare herself in case that was the prelude to an ambush. Though Nothing seemed to happen at that point.

The words Tachanka said still lingered in the mind of Kōmori though at the moment she had bigger things to worry about at least she presumed she did. As Kota mentioned they should check out the light, the light in question started to move and then eventually disappeared and for a split second the case then lit up blinding those for a few second due to the sudden change in the light. Following that the group spewed rats and a man appeared.

"Well, well, well it looks like we have uninvited guests," The man spoke with a hint of a german accent giving away that the individual in front of them was an isekaier. "Fredrick Van Berg, you seemed to have come to deal with the rats but as you can see they are well under control. However, now that you know who I am I'm afraid I can't let you leave this place. This town will be mine, the whole region will be mine. This town will flourish under the rule of the Ratmancer of Berg!" Fredrick laughed as he stopped the monologue and with the snape of his fingers the rats swarmed his body acting as a sort of armor.

Kota- F Grade light armor is dented for the remainder of the RP or unless someone has the blacksmithing skill F or higher; however, repairs will take an hour.

Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Mentions: saxon saxon | Kai Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 | Ralph Scarletti Scarletti | Tachanka Femboy Femboy | Kota SixSense SixSense

“[Cool.]” She replied to Kai as he stated they were in an open space. Somehow she wasn't surprised.

More surprising was the fact that Tachanka was nodding at her suggestion. “[Well, I got no clue what she said, but she's nodding. Kai, you be our witness! I guess we're engaged now, after all!]” She called upon the only one who might've understood both sides of the vows they'd just exchanged. She'd give a hearty laugh after stating it, glad her 'joke' had played out as expected. She'd follow it up with a playful wink at Tachanka. “[Don't worry, I'll be sure to treat you well~]” She joked on.

“[Ewww.]” She complained at the approaching rats. However, when she spotted the man, she pointed at him. “[I told you all! It's a ratmancer! I totally won that bet!]” She was, perhaps a bit too, hyped to be correct about that one.

She clicked her tongue. “[Oh, come, rat-hugger, speak Terran. I'm sure you can. I want to hear your evil speech or something, before I beat you into the ground~]” She spoke, as she hoisted her hammer. “[Ah, whatever.]” She sighed, figuring it wasn't worth the way.

Now that there were no more goods around, she could have all the fun she wanted! “[Heave ho!]” She called, as she [moved] in on the man to [Hammer-On] at him in the hopes of knocking all the rats back and breaking his rat-armour, which would open him up for her allies to attack. It's why she'd back-up after her attack, hopefully giving her allies an opening to move in on him after her.

[Action 1:] Move in on enemy.
[Action 2:] Hammer-On
[Action 3:] Back up

Hammer-On - Area F, Knockback F (1 action), Selective F, Accurate F, Penetrating F, Multidimensional, Bight [Valkanite] F, Blind Fighter
Using the flat side of the war-hammer, Almeida smashes up an area in front of her and knocks all opponents away with it. - Grade F – 1 Action – 0 post CD

(Speedrunning a post out since biz-e)
Tachanka

ee (1).png

Character Sheet
Mentions: saxon saxon Elvario Elvario Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 Scarletti Scarletti Lolory Lolory SixSense SixSense

Tachanka eventually looked past the questionable attempts to talk from her unknowingly-now fiancee for some reason as she glanced over Almeida's talking to Kai as her just trying to nonsencially talk to someone else. Thinking how there were others wielding weapons like hammers and axes which felt much less effective when there wasn't the room to swing it yet Komori found the space troublesome for a sharp weapon which was meant to slice and stab, she wanted to try to rile up the ronin once more before the day was over so she could conclude that coming was definitely worth it. Rolling her eyes and joining the exploration within the caves, which wasn't where she wanted to spend her time. People did not belong underground, it was simply unnatural and any number of things could go wrong.

Looking over the Ratmancer, she found it completely ridiculous that someone would want the control of such uninteresting pets as their most notable talent. Disappointingly looking at him without any amusement at all, she made a snide comment towards the guy.
"Man, I can understand now why you don't have a partner. Or an anyone for that matter. You actively strive for that last place with a portfolio like that" Tachanka spoke as she knew anyone else here likely had a better shot at doing anything actually useful against him. Smugly looking to the other companions who were joining in opposing the ratmancer, she invited all to show what a bad warrior like Tachanka had to do during times like this.
"Why don't you all show me just how this 'warrior' thing is done? I am yet unmoved by little miss Princess's words, and oh so afraid that her sword may be completely useless in a smaller indoor space than we were a minute ago! Getting this done in the next thirty seconds would be nice, we could be literately anywhere else and we're fighting a guy whose special talent is wearing his lack-of-hygiene for the world to see... speaking of which also, where was our own rat that we were supposed to find?" Tachanka spoke sarcastically as she chose to pitch in as an uncautious distraction so someone else could 'show her how it's done'.

Actions
1. Full Inspection on the Ratmancer. Full Inspection - Appraisal (F), Heightened Sense (E), Acrobatics (F), Athletics (F) - Inspect and appraise the target for anything notable using Appraisal, improved smell and hearing as well as knowledge on acrobatic and athletic capabilities to judge the target for theirs - Grade E - 1 Post Cooldown
2. Rush the Ratmancer as a distraction with her shield using Wardancer's Touch - Jumping (F), Athletics (F), Acrobatics (F) - To perform athletic actions (lifting or pushing heavy objects, stopping objects in motion, and supporting large weights) by using such skills to essentially use jumping as a weapon by jumping into/off of things. Natural Weapons (to use legs and arms) and/or well as a Shield (to shove, charge and shield bash) can be used for this - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
3. Move towards the Ratmancer.​

Winrey
red and black winrey.png

saxon saxon

As the ground shook, so did the ladder, but Winrey managed to hang on. A loud ruckus immediately came from behind further in the cave, and he knew then that his party had found the mysterious cave. Though the muffled voices and shouts of battle let him know that perhaps going to them right away was still a bad thing. He scurried up the ladder, and finally made his way back through the mysterious crate into the room that had started this string of exploring dark places. And still he had not found a single rat. Though from the sound of it, I think it's rather fortunate I haven't spotted any rats yet...He thought as he looked around the familiar room.

The stairs on the far side were still there, and it was the last place he hadn't looked to go to. He had planned on crawling back up the ladder and potentially using it to find the others, but they've gone their own route (plus he'd hate to interrupt the important battle going on down there, really he'd love to help but it was just out of his power unfortunately.) Thankful that he wasn't working nearly as hard as the others were during this adventure, he went for the stairs.

Last edited:
Ralph
4.jpg

Mentions: Femboy Femboy

Hearing Tachanka constantly getting on Komori’s nerves, Ralph heaved a sigh. ”Quit it already. You can save your pointless bickering for later.” The team probably needed to work together down the line, and if these two were to fight amongst themselves, that wouldn’t be very good for the mission. Poor Komori seemed to be ignoring Tachanka for now too, probably sick of dealing with her by now.

When the main villain, the ratmancer, had appeared, Ralph shook his head hearing the nonsense from his mouth. “What are you talking about? There’s no way a mere thief like you could ever rule over a town.” It seemed like at least Almeida had a vague idea of what was going on, as she leapt straight into battle despite not knowing what the man had said to them. Well, the man was practically dressed like a disgusting villain anyway. Meanwhile, Tachanka chose to hold back. Maybe she really wasn't the warrior type like the rest after all?

Right after Almeida’s attack, Ralph would run in himself to aid her, swinging his axe at the ratmancer, before bracing himself from incoming attacks.

Actions:
1. Run in
2. Attack
3. Brace

[Attack and defend] - Super strength F, Appraisal E - Ralph strongly swings his axe. He then braces himself by flexing with tons of strength. - Grade E - 2 actions - 1 Post Cooldown

Kota
Ueqtocv.png

Character Sheet
Mentions: Femboy Femboy saxon saxon Scarletti Scarletti Elvario Elvario

"Hey, the light is leaving!" Kota said taking a step forward and about to give chase. Abruptly the cave lit up brightly temporarily blinding his eyes as his pupils began to adjust. The kitsune used his arm to shade his eyes as he took a look at his surroundings. Despite being blinded temporarily he could hear the army of very small footsteps come closer and closer to the group. Once he had recovered he took a look at all the regular-sized rats that had surrounded the group, nervous yet a bit thankful that it wasn't the giant mutant rats from earlier. Accompanied by the rats was a man who was in his 30s. Kota was a bit disgusted by the fact this guy had so many rats under his control, in the back of his mind he did believe it could get weirder but the rats began to cover his body like a suit of armor.

"That's disgusting man" The kitsune grimaced, his ears slumping down the side of his head as he picked up his fighting stance. Even in this dire moment, Tachanka didn't miss the opportunity to poke fun at Komori which Kota rolled his eyes at. She did bring up the point being where their own "rat" was referring to the little bunny. Perhaps this guy had something to do with the bunny's disappearance.

Almeida took the first move and attempted to knock the ratmancer off balance similar to that of the giant rats. As she lept into action, Ralph and Tachanka made their moves as well. The Catman took a mighty swing with his axe while the other beast ran to distract the foe. Even though this team doesn't have much chemistry he could see the potential as they moved without hesitation. A small smirk slipped out the Kitsune's mouth as he prepared to switch in after Ralph. Kota aimed for a swipe at the area where the rat armor was weakest.

Actions
________
1. Switch in to attack after Ralph
2. [Claw Swipe] - Fox fist fighting style F, Appraisal F , Natural Weapons F - Kota looks for the point of the armor with the least of rats present before swiping at it with his sharp claws.

Last edited:
Kai
1702712950180.png

__

Kai frowned, the title 'ratmancer' wasn't exactly the most flattering but at least it suited a middle aged man hiding in a cave with rats as his only company. As Almedia declared that Kai was their witness in the unlawful marriage the swordsmen spoke as he began to formulate a simple plan for his next move. ["I do hope you don't expect me to come to the wedding."] He drew his sword, allowing the rest of the party charge forth. Finding it less than optimal to simply follow behind. ["I will be happy to assist with the divorce though."]

Waiting a second more Kai finally dashed forward, using his super speed to attempt to curve around behind the Ratmancer. Bringing himself to a stop at the flank of Fredrick he'd try to use his precognition to find himself an opening through the rat fueled armour. Attempting to plunge his blade into anywhere that he could hit before stepping back, hoping to avoid any retaliation efforts from the rats or the ratmancer.

____

Action 1: Blind Sprinting - Fast D, Super Sense (Echolocation) F - Kai Rushes forward at 48mph (240ft per round) attempting to curve around behind the Ratmancer - Grade D - 2 Post Cooldown
Action 2: Blind Stabbing -
Fighting Style [Swords] F, Precognition F, Blind Fighter F - Kai attempts to slash at the ratmancer. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
Action 3: Backing up

Komori .png
Kōmori Fukitsu
Character Grade - D

Notes: Combat has begun! Bunnyboy might be in trouble.

Actions/Abilities:
  • Dark Continent Style Rokana - Weapon Master Nodachi F, Super strength E, Blight F (Corruption), Aura F (Corruption), Accurate F, Continuing F, Slective F - Kōmori brings the weight of her superstrength behind a single blow, bathing herself and her weapon in Corruption. Target speed is reduced by 1 grade, Aura and Blight continue for 1 round after contact. - Grade E - 1 Post cooldown

1. Moves to Ratmancer
2. Uses Dark Continent Style Rokana
3. Defends

Winrey had successfully made it back to the basement that he had entered through the first time. As he would go to the stairs and up the stairs he would find himself in someone's home. There was a few voices, though they suddenly stopped when he reached the top. "Hey what are you doing here? Youre not supposed to be here!" The voice of a man stood up as he grabbed a small knife that was used for cooking and quickly approached the Rabbitkin. Evidently, this was someone's home, and he had been caught in the area. Though the man was between him and the door so he would have to think of something quick or be quick.

Meanwhile, in the cave,

Almeida didn't waste any time as she quickly swung the hammer, as it made contact with the Ratmancer the rights on his chest ignited with Valkanite as the rats were sent flying thus breaking the armor on his chest. Tachanka didn't waste much time as she tried to analyze the ratmancer before rushing forward as a distraction for the ratmancer. She would be able to see his name, a few of his stats, and some of the skills, though the appraisal wasn't all that helpful. But that distraction allowed time for the rats to rebuild their armor.

Ralph took advantage of the Ratmancer who was now distracted by rush that Tachanka had started. As his axe met the Ratmancer it sliced through the rat armor leaving another hole in the amor. However, the ratmancer seemed unharmed. Though with Kota's quick follow up behind Ralph his attack struck true as there was a shout of pain as his claws scrapped across his chest. Right after that as he withdrew his claws, the rats reconstructed the armor. With a moment there was a look of pain the man's eyes.

Kai surged forward and struck the rat cancer leaving a hole in the back of the ratmancer as his sword struck before he quickly backed up. Kōmori annoyed with Tachanka and now in an open space could use her weapon to the fullest. Tightening her grip on the nodachi she surged forward, though she wouldn't be quick enough to exploit the opening that Kai used. But there was still something she could do. Using Dark Continent Style Rokana she bathed herself and her weapon in corruption as she brought all her strength into her swing. As it made contact with the ratmancer he screamed out in pain as the corruption started to attack the rat armor that was around him leaving a hole in the armor while the rest of the armor was taking damage and brining her blade up to defend herself.

The ratmancer wasn't done yet, as he looked at Kota and used Rat strike pulling as much might as he could into the strike as he punched Kota in the chest. Kota would start to feel sick a few seconds after the contact and the ratmancer did it again this time aiming for Kōmori who managed to block the attack as the Ratmancer then prepared to defend.

Kota- F Grade light armor is dented for the remainder of the RP or unless someone has Tailor skill F or higher; however, repairs will take an hour.

Tachanka Appraisal:

Fredrick Van Berg

Title: Human, Ratmancer cultist F

Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Precision: F
Speed: ???
Vitality: F

Abilities:

Rat control- Mind control ?, Magic F, - ??? - Grade ??? - ? Post Cooldown
Rat Strike - Superstrength F, Rat Style F (Blight: Plague), Natural Weapons F, Energized F - Attacking with body and rat the user can summon up strength for 200 lbs and upon contact with the target unleashes a plague on the user that lasts for a single round. - Grade F - 0 Post cooldown

Almeida

dgtafO4.png

Mentions: saxon saxon | Kai Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 | Ralph Scarletti Scarletti | Tachanka Femboy Femboy | Kota @SixthSense

A smile formed upon seeing she was able to un-rat some of the ratmancer's armour. She wasn't exactly drawing blood, but it was a good start regardless, weren't it for how quickly the rat armour reformed. She clicked her tongue. “[Annoying rat bastard...]” She grumbled.

Considering some folk had already opened up holes in the ratmancer's armour, she figured a nice [Jab] into one of the openings would be the best way to get this ratmancer down.

As she backed up again, to leave some room for her allies, she also replied to Kai. “[Oh, come on, we're fighting a ratmancer together! Surely we've become good enough friends for you to be there~ What'd you want to come do? I've got slots open for ring-bearer, best man, wedding planner, master of ceremonies... Any spot can be yours~]” She joked. Nothing bad with having a bit of fun to distract from how gross the rats crawling along a dude in front of them were.

[Action 1:] Move in on enemy.
[Action 2:] Jab
[Action 3:] Back up / chat

Jab – Contact F, Incurable, Continuing [Burning] F, Range F, Accurate F, Penetrating F, Multidimensional, Blight [Valkanite] F, Blind Fighter
Using the pointed end of the war-hammer to really pierce through someone's defences and using valkanite to set the target on fire.

Kota
Ueqtocv.png

Character Sheet
Mentions: Elvario Elvario Gryphon3707 Gryphon3707 saxon saxon Femboy Femboy Scarletti Scarletti

Kota smirked as the team succeeded in their group attack, a smile crept up on his face as he watched Kōmori coat her blade in corruption energy. Kota turned to Tachanka with a grin, "Well I guess she isn't all talk now huh." Kota watched as the ratmancer screamed out in pain as the corruption and valkanite created weak points in his armor sure that he was done for, Frederick would prove the Kitsunes thoughts wrong. Managing to weather the onslaught of attacks, the foe struck Kota directly in his chest with a rat-covered fist. Kota was surprised by how much strength the man possessed as he was knocked off his feet. Did I just get punched by a rat-covered fist?? he thought to himself as he sat up clutching his chest, he began to feel his body temperature as he quickly rose and the strength in his body fading.

"Guys...I-I'm not feeling too good..Stay back" The beast's ears and tail would begin to droop to the side, as he struggled to get onto his feet. Kota attempted to distance himself from the others, wary of whether or not whatever he was afflicted with was contagious. Kota would back off a bit as he let the others handle the fighting.

Actions
_____
1. Distance himself from the rest of the group.
2. Disengange

Winrey
red and black winrey.png

saxon saxon

Winrey quickly moved past the dangerous man with the knife by ducking between the mans legs; he aimed a kick at the back of the mans legs as he sprinted by, hoping to knock him down hard enough that he wouldn't follow. I guess I was right about this being someone's home...And judging from the way the man immediately went on the attack, they weren't very friendly either. I probably wouldn't either if a stranger came up from my basement. As much as I want to leave right now, it probably wouldn't be wise. And there's still a job to do after all...He still wondered who's house this was to begin with, and why they lived underneath a giant cave system. And there was also the festival he had wanted so badly to check out, but this rat adventure had cost him quite a lot of time. He turned to face the fallen man, his hand on his satchel in case he had to defend himself again. "Before you go an attack me again, are you aware of the giant cave system underneath your home?" Winrey asked him. "I'm sorry for barging in so suddenly...I'm with the guild, and I've just gotten lost, that's all." It was technically the truth, he really had no idea how he ended up in someone's home after entering a small tunnel.

Actions:

• "While there's still daylight"- Fast E, Jumping F-Allows for the user to move quicker for a short period of time without tiring. -Grade E - 1 Post cooldown

• "Mystery solver"-Question the strange man in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Ralph
4.jpg
Mentions: SixSense SixSense

Seeing how Tachanka had mostly served as a mere distraction thus far, Ralph noted to himself that she seemed to resemble an acrobatics performer more than a fighter. In that case, it was no wonder she didn’t give a damn about Komori’s ‘warrior’ ideology. After all, this wasn’t the olden days when people cared about stuff like fighting for honor and glory. To force such an outdated thinking onto someone else, well… Of course they would get mad!

In the scuffle, Kota tanked a punch to the chest, temporarily tagging out of the fight. “Don’t worry, your attack from earlier should have hurt him real good. We’ll take him down from here,” assured Ralph, as he charged towards the rat man.

Earlier when the others ganged up on him, there were gaps opening up in the man’s armor. It seemed like their continuous attacks were slowly but surely wearing down the rats, eventually leaving him vulnerable. Ralph wouldn’t waste this opportunity, going in to deal as much as he could.

Actions:
  1. Move towards the bad guy
  2. Attack him
  3. Attack him
[Attack] - Super strength F, Energized F - Ralph strongly swings his axe. - Grade F - 1 actions - 0 Post Cooldown

(life hard, late post)
Tachanka

ee (1).png

Character Sheet

Tachanka raised an eyebrow at Kota's comment, pondering for a moment on Komori's ability to fight.
"Meh, I'll think about it when she actually wins against the target. Until that happens, I suppose it doesn't mean she's accomplished any of these amazing warrior feats that I'm supposed to expect yet" she answered as Kota was eventually hit with a questionably weird attack, looking to him and rolling her eyes. If someone expected to face a foe one or more times in their life then it seemed reasonable that they should be well versatile within the art of being hit and withstanding it.

"Beastie-boy got an upset stomach? Shame" Tachanka answered disappointedly that one of their group seemed to have already fallen out of the fight. If he somehow could inflict illness just by slapping someone with a rat, the canine woman was starting to wonder why he hadn't just used such a power by sending his rats to cause such plague. For a weird magician, his planning felt even more pointless. Nevertheless, she may as well continue to advance upon the ratmancer in order to help someone else with an effective weapon number his days.

 Actions
Charge the ratmancer with shield using Wardancer's Touch - Jumping (F), Athletics (F), Acrobatics (F) - To perform athletic actions (lifting or pushing heavy objects, stopping objects in motion, and supporting large weights) by using such skills to essentially use jumping as a weapon by jumping into/off of things. Natural Weapons (to use legs and arms) and/or well as a Shield (to shove, charge and shield bash) can be used for this - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown

Kai
1703031554677.png

__

The cavern of rats flashed with each strike of a sword, footstep on the ground. A new scene being drawn up as ripples of sound coated those fighting. Outlines of gnashing teeth and sharp claws of the rat armour deterred Kai from the idea of a constant assault, preferring to keep a distance and strike with the team. There was a rhythm to it all, the bloodied dance of war. As Kai's party came together once more to strike at the Ratmancer the Blind Swordsmen kept his pressure up at the flank. Moving back into slashing range as he brought his blade down once more on the Ratmancer. Before attempting to jump back again, no reason to change what seems to be working.

While getting ready to attempt to dodge an attack that may be coming his way he answered Almedia, the conversation certainly helped keeping his mind from the disgusting scene presented before them. ["I think you will need a translator above all. Considering your betrothed seems to be unaware of the approaching ceremony."] Kai spoke plainly before adding on at the end. ["I can assist with this."]

----

Action 1: Move Forward
Action 2: Blind Stabbing - Fighting Style [Swords] F, Blind Fighter F - Kai attempts to slash at the ratmancer. - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown
Action 3: Hopeful Dodging - Precognition F - Kai attempts to predict and dodge an incoming attack (If there is one) - Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown

Komori .png
Kōmori Fukitsu
Character Grade - D

Notes: Combat has Ended! Bunnyboy might be in trouble.

Actions/Abilities:
  • Dark Continent Style Rokana - Weapon Master Nodachi F, Super strength E, Blight F (Corruption), Aura F (Corruption), Accurate F, Continuing F, Slective F - Kōmori brings the weight of her superstrength behind a single blow, bathing herself and her weapon in Corruption. Target speed is reduced by 1 grade, Aura and Blight continue for 1 round after contact. - Grade E - 1 Post cooldown 1/1
  • Dark Continent Style Shigufumi - Weapon Mastery Nodachi F, Vampiric F, Range F, Accurate F, Energized F- Delivers an attack up to 10ft away to a single target healing herself from the attack. Target's speed is reduced by 1 grade effectiveness. - F Grade - 0 post cooldown
  • Dark Continent Oni-Strike - Weapon Mastery Nodachi F, Fast F, Accurate F, Blight F (Corruption), Energized F - Kōmori delves deep into her being, bringing out the full power of her linage moving at speed, coating her blade in the corruption of her homeland and striking a target. Target's speed is reduced by 1 grade effectiveness- F Grade - 0 Post cooldown

1. Moves to Ratmancer
2. Uses Dark Continent Style Shigufumi
3. Defends

Winrey manged to get past the man however the kick itself didn't do much more than just piss the man off further. Turning around, his face was bright red now as the anger was no doubt rising up to his face. Gripping the cooking knife tighter he took in a deep breath, "Guards! There is a thief here!" The man shouted as he was too angry to listen to what the rabbitkin was saying and now the rabbit would have to act fast as he would be able to hear the sound of footsteps moving quickly toward the house.

Meanwhile, in the cave,

Almeida didn't waste any time as she quickly following up with the jab from her hammer hitting an open spot in the armor that Kōmori had created and kept open thanks to the corruption damage. As the attack landed, a puncture wound appeared on his chest as the rats close by the area ignited making the hole larger than it was previously. Thanks to the pain the ratmancer was in Kota was able to disengage quickly from the fight without much effort to the edge of the circle that was free of rats.

Ralph followed up with several attacks as he swung his axe; the first strike was stopped by rats as the corruption and the flames disappeared. His axe cut into the rats and once again exposed the wounds. Though by this time the Ratmancer's breathing was audible though he wasn't quite down for the count just yet. As the next attack came around, the axe cut into the ratmancer as another gash was now opened on his body. Tachanka taking rushed forward as the shield based against the ratmancer pushing him back a little as the rats then fixed the armor.

Kai was the next one to move as he slashed at the ratmancer cutting into the rat armor, and exposing some bare flesh. However when he tried to use Hopeful dodging, he would suddenly feel light headed and the ratmancer quickly took advantage as he used Rat strike hitting the blind swordsman and shortly after a few seconds, he would start to feel sick himself. The Ratmancer followed up with another attack this time hitting Tachanka with the rats and infecting her with a sickness as well.

Kōmori rushed forward annoyed by the situation As she covered herself and her weapons in corruption as used Shigufumi and Oni-strike back to back as the first strike opened up the ratmancer as there was another scream of pain and the second strike she plunged the blade into the ratmancers chest.

"This isn't over yet vell we will see how has the last laugh yah," Fredrick laughed manically as he muttered something and a large explosion of green energy erupted form his body as it went limp and the rats scurried off and the body of the ratmancer seemingly dissolved into the air.

"Wait what? That doesn't make any sense," Kōmori stated as she looked around for a few more moments before letting her guard down as the danger seemed to have passed for now. Kneeling down she wiped the blood of her blade on the clothes that were left behind from the ratmancer. Though she knew that she saw him die the last part still left many questions to be answered especially with what that green energy was that came out.

Kota- F Grade light armor is dented for the remainder of the RP or unless someone has Tailor skill F or higher; however, repairs will take an hour.

Tachanka Appraisal:

Fredrick Van Berg

Title: Human, Ratmancer cultist F

Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Precision: F
Speed: ???
Vitality: F

Abilities:

Rat control- Mind control ?, Magic F, - ??? - Grade ??? - ? Post Cooldown
Rat Strike - Superstrength F, Rat Style F (Blight: Plague), Natural Weapons F, Energized F - Attacking with body and rat the user can summon up strength for 200 lbs and upon contact with the target unleashes a plague on the user that lasts for a single round. - Grade F - 0 Post cooldown

Winrey
red and black winrey 2.png

saxon saxon

Winrey bit back the annoyed groan he wanted to let out, seeing as asking questions wasn't getting him anywhere. And now the one escape route he had was about to be blocked off. There was no way he could slip past a bunch of armed guards, and the idea of being caught by the authorities when he had the remains of some stranger in his satchel was not a very attractive one. He quickly took out the vial of Luciferin he still had on him and immediately threw it in the mans face, while slipping past him again. He'd head for the basement again and just make his way back to his party. If anything, they should at least be able to help him with the situation of breaking into someone's home (accidentally).

This rat catching venture has dragged into something very tiresome...He'd still not seen any rats. He was starting to think he'd been tricked out of his time by the Adventurer's Guild.

Last edited:

As the ratmancer vanished into thin air right before their very eyes, Ralph would cock his head to one side, asking, “soo is he dead or something?” Komori would also mention how it didn’t make any sense, to which Ralph would reply, “well we are dealing with a man who’s capable of using rats for armor here. His existence alone already defies common sense. And he’s just disgusting.”

He’d then turn to Kai and Kota, aka the K duo. Come to think of it, Komori also started with a K. Perhaps they could form a trio of K’s then. All martial fighters too… Anyways, back to the main point, Ralph would speak to the two, as well as Tachanka.

“You guys doing fine enough to continue? I reckon we ought to get a move on before any of these weirdos get their hands on the bunny.” He’d say to them. Somehow despite Ralph being the one without any fighting techniques, he was able to emerge unscathed from the battle. Although it was probably due to all the armor he was wearing, making him seem like the least punchable being here. Oh well, he may be the least skilled fighter, but at least he had the gear to make up for it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back