• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Land of the dragon

(OOC: I dont know buddy, I dont know. I was going to do some more character interactions and the like with the other characters after everyone got into a rhythm of sorts, and by that I mean more of the Iron Legion show up and start causing problems. But we didnt even make it that far. *sighs sadly* I guess ill just wait a few more days and pray. Then start doing other shit with my other two chars and if that fails move on. 
@Veno )

(Well I need Koen Raad for the Iron Legion to move on. They are not just going to leave the lad, he's one of their own. Now that could have sparked some interesting tensions between the locals and the Iron Legion, especially Tempest and the other would be dragon riders but... I dont know what happened to @Maiza Avaro sooo I might be stuck in town for a bit. Which means Captain Kyridians probably going to go on a rampage... if we get there)

(Yeah, :\ I know that @XTrump_CardX is away and will be back in a few days i think? But im not sure to what happened to @Ignace, and i cant really do anything without them. xP

Part of me would like to see Captain going on a rampage though c; )

(OOC: Captain Kyridian Arcturus going on a rampage would most likely equate to either Koen Raad getting his face caved in by that tower shield or an eight of town burning down because by rampage I mean stalking through the forest trying to find stupidity to quell and encourage darwinism. 
But on another note, what type of 1x1 are we talking about my friend? @Veno )

(OOC: Hmm, im not entirely sure on what the plot would be, however- similar to this rp/your character in a sense- Ive been craving one where there would kind of be two 'sides' against each other, kind of like enemies. Like supernatural/hunters etc. or if we wanted something more realistic- Pirates/The kingdom and its knights, or anything along those lines.

Id be open to discussing any other type of rp though as well c: I just thought it would be fun to start one with you.)

@Jarkov Malachai

Last edited by a moderator:
(OOC: @Maiza Avaro its all right I myself have three soon to be four siblings. I understand the struggle that sometimes comes.
Did you know that you posted twice? Or at least for me, as well as the fact that Koen already finished his drawing and is showing it to Tempest. Mayhaps you didnt read it or it didnt make sense, if so My apologies. Its one or two pages back I believe.)

OOC
Well, I'm back. I stayed an extra unplanned day at my sister's. I'll try to put in some extra effort for the next few days. Just waiting on you Ignace. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29878-veno/"]@Veno[/URL] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/43184-ignace/"]@Ignace[/URL]

OOC
Well, I'm back. I stayed an extra unplanned day at my sister's. I'll try to put in some extra effort for the next few days. Just waiting on you Ignace. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29878-veno/"]@Veno[/URL] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/43184-ignace/"]@Ignace[/URL] [/QUOTE] Welcome back! :D  

"Will do," Sophia had replied plainly before being left with the dragon. She cradled the hatching in her arms, as though she was her own newborn. A sense of motherly warmth washed over her as Kara, as she had just been named, slept peacefully in her arms. She had to admit, the little beast was quite adorable. The day's events had been the most eventful in the girl's life for quite a long time. Besides riding her horse around the village's outskirts and spending time with her brother when he was home, she didn't have much to do. Looking back on it, the fact that she was currently in this situation made no sense to her.

She realized she had been staring at the wall for an uncomfortable long time, and it probably made it seem as though she was trying to find something magical between the insignificantly small gaps that separated boards of wood. Looking down at her arms, she remembered why she was even there in the first place. If it wasn't for the little dragon, Sophia would have stormed away from the scene after Tanis had bumped into her in the first place. Somehow it was Sophia's instinct to help a new dragon tamer, even if what she knew was limited by the fact that she never had one of her own. 

For what seemed like the hundredth time that day, Sophia shook her head and let out a big sigh. What am I doing with myself?

(OOC: Sorry, I'll try to get back into posting more.)

@XTrump_CardX @Veno

OOC(Sorry I've had aa crazy week of someone trying to impersonate me online. Lol I had to report the same person twice on Facebook. People are crazy.)

@Lost @StriderBro @HuntedFox

Boise

Akita smiles at Galen then looks at Orion  Well I haven't had the chance to pay you yet so we can say that covers the bed? We'll talk about floating for the food when we get back.. She didn't mind hunting for an extra person er' dragon.. along with hers and what she sells weekly but I'm sure he'd like to not have to rely on her constantly. I have an idea.. Why don't you come with me and Kiko? Teach you how to hunt so you don't have to rely on me getting you meat plus you'll save money from buying meat from traders.

Kiko laughs  you're cute.. she rolls over to where she's standing over him just barely tall enough to do so. She looks at Akita and acknowledged what's being said then looks back down at Orion. sounds like we're both gonna get some food here soon.

Meridian

Kyle joins Edur in the digging. After some time with no success he decides its time to go home and get some food. Lets go home.. We can try again tomorrow Edur.. We need to get some food in you.. and me.. Kyle's heads over to his Drake and loads everything up onto the saddle. He kneels down looking at Edur with his pocket open and a small pieces of dried chicken in his hand offering it to Edur as an incentive to leave.

(Wait what?? That's crazy! All is forgiven. 0-o holy cow.)

MERIDAN

Edur looked up at Kyle with a whine when he said it was time to leave. He looked around for a place to hide but where they were was fairly open. He watched his master load things up and walk back over to kneel beside him. At first, Edur was going to refuse, but then there was food. Edur let out a happy chirp and scarfing down the small pieces and leaping into the pocket. He curled up nicely and closed his eyes, the chicken reminding him that food tasted good and Kyle said there was more at home.

@Selectivegolem

-Meridian

It was just not Tanis' day. First, he get's his ass kicked by some hairy giant. Now, he was gonna get it kicked by his brother. It had been going fine, he snuck into his room and had loaded up a decent amount of clothes. And he had noticed the forgotten loaf of bread in his bag, which made things even better. Then it all went to hell when his brother walked into his room. Tanis stopped what he was doing and stared at his brother, while he got a cold stare back. He opened his mouth to say some bullcrap just to get himself some more time, but his older brother beat him to it. When he spoke, his voice was calm and quiet. That gave Tanis a chill down his spine, for he knew what it meant.

"Where is the dragon, Tanis?"

Tanis tried to swallow the lump in his throat and replied, "What dragon? Do you see a dragon here? If I had a dragon, you would be the first to know," It was a blatant lie. But, Tanis was good at lying.

"Cut the shit kid..." He paused, moving closer. Close enough that Tanis could smell the beer on his breath. "You and I both know you have a dragon. That's why you are packing your bag full of clothes and that is also why you got in a fight at the market today. This village is big, Tanis, but not that big. People talk."

Tanis tried for an explanation that would defuse this thing, "Cody..." Nothing came to mind. So instead, he cleared his throat and turned back to his bag. He had enough clothes and started zipping it up when his brother, Cody, grabbed him by the arm and turned Tanis around. Natural reflexes made him bring his arm up, pushing Cody's arm away. Tanis regretted this immediately, knowing just how drunk his brother was. Cody responded by punching Tanis right in his left eye. The force of it sent him onto his bed. His mind was blurry but something surfaced, his knuckles. With a desperate hand, Tanis reached into his bag. He found what he was looking for and slipped it onto his hand.

His brother was upon him now and Tanis was about to lose some teeth. With whatever strength remained in his body, he sent his fist into Cody's jaw. His brother fell back and hit his desk, breaking it in half. Tanis took off the metal knuckles from his hand and grabbed his backpack. Now would be the time to leave.

@Veno @Ignace

~Galen~

"Really?" Galen said eagerly. He hadn't gone hunting in... well, ever. His father had always said it was unbecoming of an apothecary to take a life when they were tasked with saving them. And so he had watched as the other village children got new knives and bows, pelts and satchels, and all the other trinkets he and his father couldn't afford. Back then he had resigned himself to giving up the seemingly trivial activity. "Well, if you're willing, I'd like that," He added, a little more sheepish due to his previous outburst.

@Selectivegolem

She was still standing outside the house, but it was still quite apparent that some sort of commotion was happening inside. Hesitant, Sophia cracked open the door and called, "Hey, is everything okay in there?" The sound of violently splintering wood told her  that there definitely was something wrong. "Well, that answers everything," she mumbled. She heard someone cursing in pain, hoping it wasn't Tanis. She shut the door and planted herself against the house, one hand clutching Kara, the other on a dagger. "I'm really hoping that kid came through for once," Sophia remarked. She hoped that he hadn't woken the dragon by now. 

Surely, whoever was inside had heard her calling. She hoped the boy's brother wouldn't be the one to respond. 

@XTrump_CardX @Veno

The young dragon remained asleep within the girls arms for a while longer, curled up with her tail occasionally flicking slightly, sigh's expelling from her nostrils every few minutes as she slept quiet comfortably. Kara really was quite adorable, small and incredibly innocent. The hatchling shifted her wings a bit, pulling them up to wrap around her small body a bit, covering her face as she moved slightly to gain a more comfortable position as the woman holding her called in through the door. 

Slowly, the hatchling began to awake, and within just a few moments, as a few more loud curses and thuds were heard, the small dragon was wide awake. Kara chirped a few times, in a quite distressed manner as she heard the sounds coming from behind the door, her wings shook a bit as she hurriedly stood up within her arms her ears twitching, after a moment, she suddenly jumped down, grunting as she hit the ground, she stumbled to her feet and ran forward, jumping at the door and scratching at it with a few chirps, and then a small, faint growl- even when she was trying to be fierce she sounded just adorable. The small dragon noticed the mail slot, and with slight difficulty, she actually managed to slip through, thanks to her flexible body. 

Once inside she sprinted through the rooms until she finally came across Tanis and his brother, the small dragon, intent on helping her new friend chirps a few times, before hissing quietly and biting at the brothers pant leg, pulling at it and growling quietly as she scratched at his feet a little bit.  

@Ignace

@XTrump_CardX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back