• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Land of the dragon (Rp Forum open)

What i meant was a dragon that can shape shift into a human

Human-

Name: Tavi Riley

Personality: Emotionless, yet chivalrous and honorable. He is not as cold as other members of the Kuna. He has experienced all the different tribe culture from his job of being a courier. This experience has made him less cold, and more susceptible to friendships.

Job: Hunter/Scout/Courier

Tribe:Kuna

Dragon/Tamer?: N/A

Eggs:N/A

Relationship:Single

Family: Has little sister, 15 years old, Bri

Appearance: Tavi tries his best to comb his hair and keep it from being a mess. Yet all his time on the go, keep him for achieving that. He is 5'6 and Caucasian. His eyes are hazel and he smells like the forest. He has a sword, knives, and a short bow. He is always wearing a cloak, and leather garments. He never wears heavy armor. Lastly, he carries around a relic of the past, a silenced pistol. It is empty though, and it is more of a family heirloom than a weapon.

tumblr_nl68mgIO0d1qccjyio4_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Done Yet. :)

Human-

Name: Akita Moore

Personality: She spends most of her time alone with her dragons while writing a story or sketching whatever she finds interesting. Villagers think she's a little weird for never talking to anyone but, it's only cause she thinks they're the weird ones. When people are able to break through her outer shell they find a girl with a huge heart for all life. She's strong, stubborn and, loyal. 

Job: Hunter

Tribe: Boise

Dragon/Tamer?: Yup I have my Drake Zep and my grumpy little Fae Dragon Kiko

Eggs: I just recently found a Western Dragon egg its all black, I almost mistook it for a rock it was so dirty.

Relationship: N/A my heart belongs to the wild..

Family: I have my brother Kyle Moore, he's a loser.

Appearance: She's 5'5 tall with a very athletic build. She weighs 120lbs, and that's all muscle boys. ;) Her hair is silver and has grey eyes. She saved up for a beautiful now that she always has with her. She normally wears her dress and a long black cloak. 

girl-cute-art-anime-1014151.png

Dragon-

Name: Kiko

Tribe: Boise

Behavior: She doesn't like doing work but will begrudgingly do whatever Akita asks her to do. She doesn't get along with other humans very well.. Well she just doesn't like them.. They think she's adorable which she hates. She's just a grumpy dragon.

Human master: Akita Moore

Species: Fae Dragon

Power: Emotions (singing)

Mate: N/A ew..

Eggs: N/A

Appearance: She's about 5 inches tall and weighs about 2 pounds. 

Faerie_Dragon.png

Human

Name:

Tanis Green

Male

Personality:

From the outside, Tanis seems almost pessimistic, taking any situation with a dash of sarcasm and a negative outlook. He seems to treat most humans with the same attitude. When it comes to animals, however, Tanis is a different person entirely. Always smiling(non-sarcastically), happily talking to the animal in question as if he were a young boy.

Job:

Unemployed/Odd jobs

Tribe:

Meridian

Dragon/Tamer:

Tamer

Eggs:

Tanis has one dragon egg, given to him after his brother's death. It is pitch black with scale-like bumps. Due to its size, Tanis keeps it in his backpack, wrapped in a wool baby blanket.

(Image below)

Relationship:

Single

Family:

Older sister, Older brother, Younger sister, Younger brother(deceased)

Appearance:

Tanis stands at six feet and 1 inch tall. He always stands straight, looking you in the eye. Speaking of eyes, his are a shade of blue so diluted they can be mistaken for pale green. Tanis' hair is a light blonde and he has it grown out a bit. On his face is a splash of freckles and on his nose is a small nose splint. You can usually find him with it on due to his fights with his older brother. Tanis has a particularly high metabolism, therefore, he has a very light body frame. He only weighs around 130 pounds. Clothing-wise, Tanis will usually be wearing his gray hoodie along with his scarf. If you see him without the hoodie, he will probably be wearing a long-sleeve shirt. For pants, he just wears basic jeans, worn with time. Tanis also prominently wears a sleek pair of brown, leather hiking boots, making him even taller.

dragon tamer.jpg

egg.jpg

Hey, Im considering joining this rp- im not fully sure what i would want my character to be, but im leaning more towards a dragon. I was also thinking about starting off as an egg/ just hatching right near the beginning of the rp, would anyone want to be the owner of said egg?

@XTrump_CardX I saw you were asking something about this.

Hey, Im considering joining this rp- im not fully sure what i would want my character to be, but im leaning more towards a dragon. I was also thinking about starting off as an egg/ just hatching right near the beginning of the rp, would anyone want to be the owner of said egg?

@XTrump_CardX I saw you were asking something about this.

I wouldn't mind owning the egg/hatchling

^-^

So my character is still a work in progress, I wont say he has a dragon or egg, unless I team up with someone. I'll write some more backstory too

Oh wow, okay, I think I'm leaning a bit more towards being with @XTrump_CardX since I already see what his character is like. Uh, before I officially accept though, whTs your rp style like? Is it simple or detailed? I'm more on the detailed casual side of things. 

@Lost sense Veno seems to be partnering with Trump_Card, you wanna partner up? Pm me if you want, and we can work on some details

Galen Hadrik

/monthly_2016_10/galen.jpg.e5ebae1980d5457d04020f516a96e5ba.jpg

Male

Personality:

Galen's personality contains quite a bit of dark sarcasm. He is very skeptical concerning the motives of those around him, and trusts few other than his dragon. When presented with difficult decisions, he tends to make the more practical choice, whether it be moral or not. He has a compassionate and righteous side, but he hardly shows it.

Job:

Apothecary Apprentice

Tribe:

Boise

Dragon:

Orion

Eggs:

None.

Relationship:

Single

Family:

Fellin Hadrik [Father]

Sherri Hadrik [Mother; Deceased]

Appearance:

Galen is approximately 5 foot 9 inches. His hair is a chestnut brown; his eyes, a brilliant forest green, are arguably his most striking feature. The clothes he wears are relatively simple, apart from his tan handkerchief.

Attachments

• galen.jpg
    galen.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0

- Dragon -

Name: Tempest

Tribe: Boise // Tribe of Equality

Behavior:

Tempest's behavior can be very conflicting, to say the least. While her name literally means "Storm" in Latin, she's actually quite tranquil and serene, and friendly to all who approach her, regardless of who or what they were. She does have a bit of a mischievous streak, though. However, she is easily angered by certain words, deeds, or events, and can be rather viscous and brutal, but she would never do any serious harm to anyone outside of a battlefield.

Human Master: None

Species: Amphiptere

Power: Air

Mate: None

Eggs: None

Appearance:

Tempest is 15 meters long while her wingspan is around 20 meters.

7626510_orig.jpg

@Veno

I am usually detailed. More or less so, depending on the occasion. If we are partnering up, Can you PM me? I have some ideas I'd like to share.

Human ~

Name:

Sophia Whitmore 

Female

Tribe:

Meridian

Job:

None, takes horseback rides in the mountains in free time 

Dragon/Tamer?:

N/A

Eggs:

None

Family:

Father, mother, older brother

Appearance:

dark_hunter_wip_by_kouotsu.jpg

Though Sophia has a whip, she usually carries it around for the sake of looking tough. She carries a couple daggers around for self-defense, but she'd rather not get involved in combat at all. Sophia enjoys wearing different outfits that reflect her high social status.

Personality:

Sophia is a bit self-centered and can also be sadistic at times. She enjoys flaunting her family's wealth and views most outsiders to her tribe as below her. She has a tendency to disregard any issues that do not directly affect her. Sophia's father is a wealthy merchant, and her mother is a seamstress. Additionally, Sophia has extensive knowledge of medicinal herbs and has picked up sewing skills from her mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back