• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Land of Lynthia

I agree. It shouldn't be the case that a power is OP because someone gave it a vague name. I think it should be that you can creatively use the mechanics of the power, not the wording. The only time wording should really matter is in the case of magic, which often relies on specifically worded spells.

Is this really going to die when it already got a large amount of supports?

Cmon guys 8)

@korigon

Oh of course not! 8D

I'm pretty sure everyone's just waiting for the thread, which I'm proud to say is nearly done! All I need to type up is Lynthia's summary and goal, then the character sheet, and we're set!

One of the reasons it's taking awhile is because I'm still struggling with the overall plot. Plots are always tricky. But hopefully as we RP it'll become developed and expand.

@Shadora

I don't see why not =3

Okay, so that's at least 16 or 17 people who will likely join, one "maybe", and the rest say they're interested. That's probably the limit of how many people we should accept in this RP, I can't believe how large it got! Hopefully all of you are still interested in joining by the time it's done, which will be very, very soon!

The RP is now open and ready for business!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-land-of-lynthia.117825/

Thank you so much for the wait, you guys! It took a LOT longer than expected, mainly due to real life events, but I hope it was well worth it and you're all still interested in joining! ^^

Some things are still being worked on for the thread, mainly my character form for the king, but you no longer need to wait and you can post up your own character sheets!

@simj22

Tagging you just like you asked me to =3

Hey, I can see you're already pretty full here, but the concept definitely sounds interesting. ^_^

Back from a bit of an RPN hiatus, and was just looking for something Fantasy-based to join. if you end up not having as many people as you initially thought you did, I'd like to throw out a CS. Let me know, please!

I made a wolf character. I hope it goes over well. I can add a humanoid character if the good folks here want me to.

@AshenLily

I will definitely let you know, I'm glad you're interested! Once things get situated, I'll see where things stand and send you a PM if we need anymore Rpers! ^^

@Thinslayer

So far, so good, I say! I'm still reading over other forms, so I'll give you a more professional answer and look-over in the thread itself once I've finished, but it shouldn't take me long now. Thank you for applying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back