• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lamed: You All Meet in a Tavern (Always Open and Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Karry Asher
*Cringe*
Karry cringed a bit at the pet suggestion. But she had to do it. She was low on mana due to hiding her ears and tail long enough to get to the tavern. She sighed, straightened up, and spoke.

"That will work." Her stutter was gone. For now. "I don't have enough mana to use a mirage so it's our only option."

Alexis Ran out of the bar. Sloppily she threw up on the ground

"Too many fucking drinks"

Picking herself up she looked around outside only to find a woman in a white kimono

"Damn that old man wasn't crazy after all. Who may I have the distinct pleasure of meeting today?" Alexis sarcastically asked while reaching one hand into her bag for her Bow and one arrow before grabbing onto it tightly

'shit she looks fucking insane'

"You look rather dashing in that kimono. The flecks of blood really bring out the insanity in your eyes."
IDIDMYTIME IDIDMYTIME

Sir Percival of the Crimson Eagle
•••●•••
The burly man's words were very slow, as he said he didn't speak common too well and it showed.

" You're all good friend. I'm afraid I only speak common big guy, but you can take your time. "

The group the burly man was a part of started shuffling about and moving.

" So... do you know how we're going to get this girl home? "

BackSet BackSet

Alexis Ran out of the bar. Sloppily she threw up on the ground

"Too many fucking drinks"

Picking herself up she looked around outside only to find a woman in a white kimono

"Damn that old man wasn't crazy after all. Who may I have the distinct pleasure of meeting today?" Alexis sarcastically asked while reaching one hand into her bag for her Bow and one arrow before grabbing onto it tightly

'shit she looks fucking insane'

"You look rather dashing in that kimono. The flecks of blood really bring out the insanity in your eyes."
IDIDMYTIME IDIDMYTIME
"You have the pleasure of being a martyr, elf-" As soon as she finished that word, a bunch of knights rolled past. shit. She activated Spirit of the Snow and ran into a house across the street and was gone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This made The Sandman spit out his drink, he rushed out. "Get inside!" He exclaimed, this has happened to him before, but no one was as sinister looking as that kitsune.

Tharagan "Thar" Ironwood
What?
"I do not know." Thar said. He held out his hand to the warrior. "My name Tharagan. You..." He paused, searching fo the right word. "May call me Thar."

He was about to say here when noise and shouting erupted. There was a woman. In a white kimono. Thar muttered a few words in Goliath. Most of them not nice.

Karry Asher
*Cringe*
Karry cringed a bit at the pet suggestion. But she had to do it. She was low on mana due to hiding her ears and tail long enough to get to the tavern. She sighed, straightened up, and spoke.

"That will work." Her stutter was gone. For now. "I don't have enough mana to use a mirage so it's our only option."
“I say we go into the occerina woods” said Kai getting out his mop “Anyone else can just go to the elven camp.”
"You have the pleasure of being a martyr, elf-" As soon as she finished that word, a bunch of knights rolled past. shit. She activated Spirit of the Snow and ran into a house across the street and was gone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This made The Sandman spit out his drink, he rushed out. "Get inside!" He exclaimed, this has happened to him before, but no one was as sinister looking as that kitsune.
“What the hell is happening?!” exclaimed Kai with his eyes darting across the tavern not having seen the deranged Kitsune maiden.

Swiftly she pulled out her compound bow. Quickly it locks its limbs before she fires an arrow at her hoping to at least land a hit before running inside

"What.The.Fuck."

Alexis burst into the bar looking pissed

"I guess you did see something after all old man" Alexis mutters as she folds her bow and puts it back into her bag

"Janitor I was just attacked by a lady in a fucking kimono with terrible fashion taste"

She sits down and finishes up her drink before rubbing her temples

Swiftly she pulled out her compound bow. Quickly it locks its limbs before she fires an arrow at her hoping to at least land a hit before running inside

"What.The.Fuck."

"I guess you did see something after all old man" Alexis mutters as she folds her bow and puts it back into her bag

"Janitor I was just attacked by a lady in a fucking kimono with terrible fashion taste"

"I should've warned you, so where are we going? I don't feel one bit safe in this city." The Sandman started to question his own descicion making, he usually just robbed caravans passing by, first time he goes to a big city he almost witnesses a murder. It may seem soft but when you're trying to relax in a robbed caravan you can relax all you want according to him, he sighed and downed his drink.

"What.The.Fuck."

Kai (John Kenway)
Kai ran over towards Alexis once he saw her bleed before asking “Why don’t you alert the knights” said John “They’ll be more than happy to see such a sorceress burn.” Kai didn’t know the assaulter, but was more than happy to help out in any way he could.

Karry Asher
*Cringe*

Rayen Kai

Rayen felt bad for her. Having to act like the one thing she didn't want to be had to be taking its toll on her conscience. "Karry, if it's okay with you, I'd like to carry you in your fox form. You need to rest and regain your power, and if you have to act as a pet, I want you to at least feel cared for."

"I should've warned you, so where are we going? I don't feel one bit safe in this city." The Sandman started to question his own descicion making, he usually just robbed caravans passing by, first time he goes to a big city he almost witnesses a murder. It may seem soft but when you're trying to relax in a robbed caravan you can relax all you want according to him, he sighed and downed his drink.

She turned her attention to the commotion going on. Walking over to the Sandman sternly she pushed his shoulder to face her. "What do you mean 'I should have warned you'? What aren't you telling us?" Thoughts invaded her mind, questions. Were they after the Sandman? Was everyone here a target for talking to him? Seems likely with the attack. How could they get Karry out without the assassin noticing? So much was going on, even her superb insight couldn't answer it all.

Karry Asher
They're all so nice.
Karry looked down. Around. She was a bit nervous. She didn't want to do it but she wanted to get out of the city more. And these people were being so nice to her.

"Th-thank you." She said. "That would be fine."

Dreamscape Dreamscape

The Sandman stared at them all. "I have no past with that Kitsune, but I think there's a bigger picture here. Starting a few months ago. Elves, Humans, and most races with a history of abusing slave races, have been lynched. Brutally. Not only that, most of the perpetrators sighted were former slaves." The Sandman finished. "They might be bounty hunters, seeking revenge on their captors. Or something else." The Sandman sat back down, taking a sip. I gotta leave this place.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm sorry sir, but I couldn't carry out the bounty."

"Do better next time, now... Exactly who were at that tavern?"

The other figure lifted up a couple posters. "I suggest we wait to make our move later, sir."

"Do what you must."

"Lynched? You're kidding me right?"

She rubbed her face and sighed.

"I guess its better if we get to the elf camp as soon as humanly possible. I do not want to be skewered any time soon"

She pulled out her bow and slung it over her shoulder. Quickly she also put her shortsword and knives on her belt before stopping and turning to the masked elf.

"Why didn't you tell me about the damn knife lady outside if you won't mind me asking?"

She stares at him silently calculating what to do next.

"I don't know." He said, his voice trailing off.

He was so overcome with fear and concern, the way she peered into the window, smiling, the bloodstained sais. He sensed danger, but something in him refused to talk.

Tharagan "Thar" Ironwood
leave. We must leave.
Thar stood up again. It was time for them to go. There was no time to stand around talking. If enemies like that were out there... well, Thar did nit want to think about it.

"We go." He said, his common bad but his tone clear. "We leave. We go to Elf Camp. Quickly." Thar took a pause and put together the best sentence he'd ever said in common. "If we do not leave now... death certainly awaits us. If that woman wait for you, others may come for us all." Thar breathed heavily. His brain kind of hurt from all that recalling of words. He leaned on his axe.

Rayen Kai

Rayen kneeled down to Karry's height before replying. "Sorry Sandman, I travel light. No reason not to when it's just yourself. What about you Alexis? How did you get to the tavern?"

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Last edited:
Kai (John Kenway)
Kai would’ve joined, but he still had work to do

“I’ll meet you all there” said Kai walking toward the back of the tavern to grab a broom

"oh i walked in" Alexis replied after sitting down on a chair and ordering another drink

Rayen patted Karry and turned to the knight. "And you ser knight? Have you a horse or carriage?" She eyed the rest of the group as well, hoping for any ideas other than violence. "If it comes down to it, I can protect the girl. But I can't promise more than that if we have to walk there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back