• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(She can only access her powers when she is wearing a necklace that her grandmother had, which she finds in a jewelry box later in the roleplay. This unlocks her powers but right now she can't access or even use them because she doesn't know how)

o I see. That's considered important information then. Write all the important information in the extras in the character sheet. Less confusion.

(In the meantime, anyone wanna save Nanami? QwQ)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it, I sit on this RP hours at a time to make sure I don't miss anything, waiting for the first RP reply of the day. Now when everyone is on, I go do one thing and so much happens. This has happen twice today. @u@

Dun worry, happened to me every time I came on today lol ^^o Prob even more tomorrow since I'll have school and I won't be able to check till 4 or 5 in the afternoon. I needa sleep soon too so plz don't bombard me with reminders to reply QAQ I'll make sure I check at least once everyday.

Exactly. @u@

And don't worry Phoenix, we won't pester you. And if someone does, I'll protect your honor. ^u^

Or just tell them to wait. : p

First it looks like a fruit. Then a wooden 20 die. Then a ball of roots with glowing colored leaves. Then adorable. Then it's a to be continued thing, cause that's when it grows to it's new surroundings. But I could draw basic concepts too. : p

#>u<#

Seeing as he's the mage leaf, he'll eventually get a bit more serious, but curious about everything. And cause he does not have an organic brain like other people, he has photographic memory. OuO

I say "he", but it's all a dependent variable.

Nah, male is fine too. I'm not very picky with genders. The RP is starting to speed up though, so imma go to sleep before I can't O.o Good night everyone~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back