• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Death Peacher Creepy sounding but I'll see if I can find a good time to eat that plant xD Maybe after everyone settles in, I'll skip to lunchtime and eat it. So you might have to wait a while to post again. That ok?

I understand. OuO

I could also have the wind blow the fruit towards the window, and with some ingenuity {maybe use a meter stick with gum at the end of it} you could reach the fruit. Buuut, guess you couldn't plant it indoors... Alright. I will have to wait. OuO

You can do that too xD That increases your chances of being eaten since more people see you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup! ^u^

But you called dibs. : y

But there are no penalties if more than one person ate it. OuO

Just don't eat the seed. @u@

It's not a nut.

Don't swallow the seed Phoenix. Remember to spit it instead.

Well now that ^ is over, why in the first place are you a fruit xD

The more the merrier right~ I did say dibs but since the plant is so tempting, someone else might get to eat it before I can xD

I requested a Q & A page and it's been approved so from now on, please ask questions in that tab, thanks~ ^^

(cough) No promises

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, a seed comes from a plant in different forms. Nuts like walnuts, seedlings like pine cones, and seeds in an edible substance, such as fruit or vegetable. The fruit reason, is so that there is already a connection between the Root Child, and it's parent in it's birth. It can feel itself in the Parent, and finds warmth and comfort in knowing that this is the person that chose the Root Child. I could be like a ghost pepper it you want, but I think more people prefer fruit. : y

About my character. OuO

It starts out as a fruit, you eat it, plant the seed, and a Root Child is born. We are just dorking around at this point though. : p

Ah. Nothing. The uh.. Root Child will never be born. >~>

It's a sad thought. The person will gain no harm though... Well, they could choke if they don't chew. ÓuO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back