• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

While Corvus was enjoying the gentle sunlight and the comforting breeze, he suddenly felt a heavy weight on his neck, not remembering when it had been put there. Opening his eyes, Corvus stared in horror that he was looking straight at the bottom of the balustrade, despite the fact that he was standing straight up. "What the hell...? Did I shrink?," Corvus thought aloud.

Frantically, Corvus scrambled through the sliding door and up his computer desk, becoming faintly aware of his insect-esque form. Turning on the computer screen as well as the webcam, he used a nearby touchpad to open up the Test Webcam option in Skype. Corvus, no longer an elf, stared in horror at his own figure up on the computer screen: a dark, almost demonic, furry animal with eight slender legs and a strange necklace around its neck. "I'm... A spider? No...," Corvus scrambled backwards, but didn't lose his balance due to his many legs. Instantly the image of a certain hooded girl (@Krekire) flashed in his mind, and he was filled with rage. "I swear... If she did this, her pretty face is gonna meet the barrel of my shotgun," he said to himself, vowing revenge if she was the culprit.

She shrugged. "Is that what is going on? A curse?" She shook her head. "Go to public school, Dad said. It'll be fun, he said." She looked down at her hooves again. "How do we fix it?" @OceanBunny

Columbus walked the halls, thinking about were to go, he absentmindedly went to his own classroom, he walked in to see himself siting at his desk, "Oh, I see that I'm already here...I'll just leave th-Wait a minute!" He pointed at er- himself, "You! You stole my body!"

@Krekire

(@metalcity I was thinking that the tree would be @Lotusy but sure! Although I'll really just sit there and watch you and wait for you to make a move, lol)

Smiling sadly, Shina whispered a soft reply to Willow. Thank you... I'll try to get my body back as soon as I can. I was thinking about just watching you guys for afar until I do but there went that plan. She managed a feeble laugh. Then she decided she didn't want to stay in this depressed mood anymore. So with a mischievous glint in her eye, she grinned widely at her, knowing what to say to have Willow cheer up. Which means I get to see your moments with Hak, she winked.

Her attention turned to Enki when he came over to the tree she was on. She watched him with her intelligent eyes, observing his every move and wishing that she could be there, sitting beside him. But no, not for a while, she can't. So she stood there on the branch of the tree, humming a lullaby as she watched him contently.

Az Looked down towards where he heard the voice. He then Started to shrink down to the size that Corvus was "Hey master, Um I'm guessing you want to be normal size again, I can do that but I'll be extremely drain after"

Kino padded around, his awkward form making it difficult for him to do so gracefully like he usually did. To keep his mind off of things at present, he thought about the girl he had met. The girl who had saved him and called him courageous. She had seen something in him that no one but his brother had seen before. She had seen.... Would it be true if he said it was the real him? He didn't know. But she had seen something, that's for sure. His coat turned back to a fluffy marshmallow white and his head and neck returned to normal. The only weird thing about him now was his freakishly long cow legs compared to his short other ones.

Nyx woke up once again, he checked to see if he was still a kitten yep still a cat he thought to himself. He felt hungry looking around for something easy to kill, he saw a half cow half fox, he also noticed a bird in a tree. Nyx decided that the bird would be easiest to kill, he started to making his way over to the tree, stalking his prey, he climbed up the tree slightly higher than the bird trying not to make a sound.

I better get good at this, just in case this doesn't wear off Nyx thought before pouncing at the bird with intent to kill.

@PhoenixFire13 (Kitty is hungry)

Last edited by a moderator:
'Willow your kitten friend is awake.. and trying to eat you bird friend..' Miyuki's voice popped into Willow's head, warning her of Nyx's shenanigans. 'Shina watch out.' Willow hurriedly warned her friend while turning to glare at Nyx. 'What do you think you're doing mister?' Her tone was angry as it entered the kittens mind.

@GingerBread @PhoenixFire13

While pouncing Nyx heard willows voice in his head causing him too miss the bird completely and land on the ground visibly annoyed.

I was getting food, i can't just live of off the air you know. it's just a bird what's the big deal

@OceanBunny (why you stop Nyx getting food :( xD )

"I'm not going to let you eat that bird Nyx. I'll get you food if you're hungry. Do you eat berries?" Willow asked, bending down to pick Nyx up. She scratched behind his ears and looked to smile at Shina, happy she wasnt kitten chow.

@PhoenixFire13 (@GingerBread cause Willow knows the bird is Shina.. bad kitten)

No, i drink blood. actually i have no idea, i'm a cat so meat i guess Nyx thought, purring while Willow scratched behind his ears.

do you have to pick me up every chance you get? i'm not a pet. He thought sounding unsure on the last part.

@OceanBunny (Nyx is as confused as me as to what he would eat :P )

(@OceanBunny T-thank you QAQ -shivers-)

Shina, preoccupied with an intense concentration from observing Enki, was completely unaware of the cat silently making its way up the tree. Not until Willow jostled her out of her stupor. She turned just in time to see aw hite cat fly by her, missing her by a few millimeters. Shocked, she stood there like a stone for a while before flying angrily at the kitten, pecking him on the face, carefully not to accidentally peck Willow.

"Chirp, chirp chirp chirp! (What in the- I'm not bird food, you freaking cat bastard!)"

If this white cat was another victim to a curse, she knew just the guy that would be ignorant enough to do such a shameless act.

Tell stupid Nyx here to go find some blood to drink instead of finding a bird or else he should just stay as a cat forever, she huffed at Willow, slightly in an annoyed mood now. But ... thanks again. You saved me a second time.

@GingerBread

Seraph had asked a couple of teachers but they had no idea how to change her back, which irritated the hell out of her, of all the places that could have helped a school for supernaturals would have been the place. But not, they don't know what's going on with her becoming a male, something about a curse though, that was interesting. Maybe she'd have to do some reading herself.

She headed to the Library.

Nyx let out an annoyed meow in The birds direction only for fire to come out instead of sound What the hell? Nyx thought shocked. His throat feeling like it was burning which it probably was

@PhoenixFire13 @OceanBunny

Willow giggles as Shina angrily attacks Nyx. 'Calm down, I wont let him eat you.' She reassured her fiend. "Well cats eat mostly meat, but they can eat other things." She told Nyx. She grew an apple on the tree an plucked it. "Here, maybe you can try drinking the apple juice like you would blood." She suggested, setting Nyx and the apple on the ground. "And try not to burn anybody.. I guess you have a curse too."

@PhoenixFire13 @GingerBread @Lotusy

(@GingerBread Oh god, I really hope Enki isn't looking when this happens QAQ This is like a major hint)

Shina blinked rapidly. One second she was talking to Willow in her mind and scratching the stupid cat. The next, she was surrounded by warm fire that was absorbed into her, giving her a feeling like she just drank liquid fire. She looked around quickly to make sure no one saw her, hopefully. Glaring at the white kitten as best as she could with her bird features, she flew back to the tree and settled down on a nice, comfortable branch to continue observing- Wait a minute...

She stared at the window straight across from her. It was a dorm window. She watched, amazed as water suddenly gushed out of the window like a waterfall. Soon afterwards, a shark was thrown out by the current.

Willow ... um ... I think you should ... take everyone and get outta there. Cause there's a shark heading your way, riding the waves.

@OceanBunny @Momo Mix @Lotusy @sitanomoto @Suzumaki Arakai

(Sorry if I sorta controlled your character there. I wanted to have you join the curses group)

@DragonStorm (Trying to think of a way to drag you out too)

Nyx approached the apple gingerly before sinking his teeth into the apple, Unfortunately Nyx got his teeth stuck in the apple. Finding he couldn't get the apple out of his mouth he tried to let out a sound of distress only to set the apple on fire, burning his face.

Willow help, this was the worst idea HELP.

@OceanBunny (Nyx now has a flaming apple stuck to him xD )

"Uh oh, Miyuki get Shiro, Ebby, and Franki." Willow told her leopard at Shina's warning. She scooped Nyx back up before turning and seeing they were about to get soaked. Quickly she grew a vine dome around them to protect from worst. Water leaked through the top, putting out the flaming apple, as the waves hit them.

@LokiofSP Colliah noticed herself in the hallway, and instantly charged her body and punched them, a lower-hook. "How in the hell can you say that?! You're the one who switched us!" She yelled at Allumbus. She picked up herself(technically.) and held the body against the wall, despite the serious strain in Colliah's arms. "You have some god-damned explaining to do!"

that really hurt, fire and fur don't mix, Also apples are pure evil Nyx thought, his face hurting from the fire apple

Are you sure i can't kill that bird Willow?

@OceanBunny (I think i might have given Nyx a phobia of apples xD )

Allumbus winced, "First off, OW! Do things really usually hurt that bad? Wait am I really that strong?! Huh.... Second, I switched us?! Lady, I can barely even fire off a simple spell without feeling some SERIOUS magic drain, how am I supposed to do this?" She put her hands up, "Look, I was just walking down the street and then all the sudden I'm in a bed naked with some VERY important things missing!"

@Krekire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back