• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"YOUR PANTHER IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF!!!!" Enball shouted over at the vampire, he got up and turned his hand into a fist. "I can use pests as well, scum." He continued to say as he placed his hand on the floor, a red beam shot out of the symbol and a new devil climbed out of it. It unleashed a mighty roar and it charged at Nyx as it was about to attack him it disappeared. "But I'm not weak enough to use them." He said as he sliced it in half and then he made his way over to Nyx. Then he summons one more flame to try and finish the job.

@GingerBread

Rea woke up and saw white. She remembered the events that happened yesterday and quickly sat up, pain searing through her body. She flinched but nonetheless looked around, trying to find her best friend. She wasnt here. She thought about Tenya, did she really save her from the attack? She doesnt remember, what she did yesterday was out of instinct. She ran out of the infirmary, searchinf for her best friend.

@Peebles18

Jay woke up to the sounds of a fight outside his dorm. As he cleared his groggy eyes, he saw a giant red beam of light shoot from the ground. Welp, that looks like a fight, he thought. Time to move out. He grabbed a bag full of supplies like gauze and painkillers and ran towards the sound of the fight.

As he got there, he saw Enki and Nyx fighting. Those two... they just never get along, do they? He saw Kino and Columbus standing on the sidelines. They probably saw it go down. He started jogging over to them. "Hey! Columbus! What's up with them this time?"

@LokiofSP

Columbus balled his fists, he was about to jump in and do something stupid when Jay called, he turned to the voice, "I don't know! I heard something about hurting friends from the the guy with the black coat, and something about you hurting the vampire! I rushed over here to try to stop it from escalating, but it didn't work."

@Lotusy

"arrogance will be the death of you boy" Nyx said whilst using his daggers to draw blood from himself, after doing that nyx plunged both his daggers into the ground causing the ground to crack slightly as pillars of blood that would damage anyone came rising out the ground in a massive circle around Nyx.

With the last remaining power in his daggers he shot a giant bolt of blood at Enki striking him in the chest.

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
Enball spat up blood, pain filled his body as he spattered "And not killing me was a mistake." A hole appeared on the body's chest, fire started to fill the hole, closing it. He looked around at these pillars then down on the cornered vampire, he throw fire at each pillar causing them to shattered, red dust fell down on the two. Enball started to plunged at the vampire sticking his sword in the vampires chest, setting fire to the vampire. But before the wound could get any deeper the sound of Jay's voice echoed through Enkis head.

"You fool, get out of here!" Enki shouted as he turned his head towards Jay, he went back to normal temperately. But then went back to Enball.

"
Dont get in my way BOY!" Enball shouted out. Then slowly the hand with the sword moved towards the arm with the symbol.

"I don't know if this infects, so I'm taking it all off." Enki shouted as he over powered the demon "I will complete the contract, but not like this!" He continued to shout out as he managed to get a good hit off on him self, severing his left arm.

"
I will not allow this!"

"
Its my magic!"

Enki picks up his arm and apologises, he puts it in his pocket then uses fire to close the wound. The sword disappears and he uses that hand to summon a fire ball, he throws it at the the floor, bringing up more dirt, not allowing Nyx to chase him. He walks towards the group that was watching and grabs Jay and pulls him away to the infirmary. "We need to talk."

@Lotusy

Kino looked at the spectacle and his eyes went HUGE. "Oh.... My.... galoshes...." He whispered. He looked at the arm on the floor and he gulped.

As Jay was about to yell at Nyx, Enki walked out of the fray, carrying one of his severed arms. He caught Jay by the shoulder and starts dragging him away. "Hey, Enki. What happened here?" He look down at Enki's severed arm. "Also, do you want me to fix that for you?"

@metalcity

After Enki had started to run away, Nyx gets feeling pain ripple throughout his body, noticing Jay getting dragged away by Enki. Ignoring the pain Nyx gets up and starts speeding towards them letting his blood run onto his daggers to charge them up, a red glow once again enveloping them

@metalcity @Lotusy

Columbus stepped between Nyx and the others, dropping the spells and hexes that held his appearance and senses together, he stood before Nyx, "Please don't, just go home before this gets worse."

@GingerBread

Nyx seeing the boy's appearance change backed up a bit, fear briefly crossing his face before turning back to an expression of anger

"Well now i can't kill them.... you'll have to do" Nyx said preparing to attack

@LokiofSP

(Ok, wow, I'm late, if you had stayed any longer you would have been able to keep that arm @metalcity )

(ignoring the end part of my initial post...)

Shina was still on her morning job. Just as she rounded the corner, she was forced to screech to a stop as smoke and dirt filled the air, coming from a nearby food place. "What in the-" Her eyes widened as she sees Enki and Jay running out of the smoke, trying to get away from a certain familiar vampire boy with a very sharp knife. She scowled and rolled up her sleeves.

It's a Saturday morning and the first thing I see is a fight between a bunch of idiot boys. Can't they just sit down and chillax for ONE MINUTE?

She moved her body around, testing to see if she was warmed up enough. She figured she was and began walking toward the group. The boy from yesterday that had helped her with Tyrrell was counselling Nyx. Thankfully, it looked like the fight ended without much trouble. Except now Nyx looked like he was about to pounce on the new guy. She decided to jump in now to prevent more damage to the place.

"What the heck just happened here. I didn't wake up early on a Saturday morning to go jogging only to find a fight breaking out between two IDIOTS and one fighting maniac that looks like he just wants to pick a fight with everyone who looks at him."

@GingerBread @LokiofSP

Columbus nods at Enki before turning back to the situation at hand. Noticing Nyx charging an attack he gets into a slightly defensive position and gestures Kino to leave. He begins to panic as he wonders how to take this guy on when the girl from yesterday appears, he shouts out, "Be careful! I think this guy has lost it or something! I-I dunno what's going on!"

@GingerBread @PhoenixFire13

Chloe and Maka land the two at the infermary. Enki enters by continuing to drag Jay with him, they get a room then Enki falls onto the bed. "As I'm answer man, where do you want to start?" Enki says rubbing his face, his chest wound was being healed by the fire.

@Lotusy

Seraph noticed that the fighting had now come to a halt, though one of them still seemed rowdy, wanting to fight and stuff, it was kinda annoying, rubbed her the wrong way. She came out from around the corner and walked over, seemed someone else had also appeared, trying to calm this Nyx person down. She was now standing next to the Fox Boy.

"Just Knock him out."

@LokiofSP @GingerBread

Nyx Turned around when he heard someone behind him talking, as he turned around he saw Shina

"You'll have to wait your turn, i've already got someone to fight" he says to shina his voice filled with Malice.

Hearing what the boy said Nyx shouts to him his voice full of anger
"I haven't lost ANYTHING"

@PhoenixFire13 @LokiofSP

Shina sighed, annoyed that she would have to deal with something like this. So. Early. In. The. Morning. And it was Saturday, for god's sake. Why can't things be normal on the weekends? Bad enough that she still didn't finish her 20-page essay. Bad enough that she woke up with a sore body from yesterday's gym lesson.

Then a girl came by and suggested something wonderful to her ears. "You know what, I think that's a very good idea." Shina grabbed Nyx by the ears, ignoring his loud mouth, and began to drag him outside, to a nearby park where there was a large open field. "Since you like to fight so much, here's your chance. I'm ending this for once and for all before you make my day even worse."

She dropped him unceremoniously onto the grass before she hopped a few steps back and prepared herself for a fight.

"Bring it, bloodsucker."

@GingerBread

Nyx glared at shina "You sure you want to do this? look what happened to Enki, poor thing got so scared he had to run away" Nyx said his voice dripping with sarcasm, Getting into a fighting position once again, he summoned his panther, it appeared once again with a red glow surrounding it.

"You sure you want to do this? your boyfriend didn't last so long" Nyx asked one final time

@PhoenixFire13

Columbus watched from a distance, he bit his lip and hit his head, "Think! Come on think! How do I help?" He sat there for a few moments as he snapped his fingers and smiled, his eyes glowed a light blue as the real world dissipated for him, he instead now saw the lost spirits that filled the park, he looked around and tried to find one that might be of help...

(Gonna just be a little bit OP here cause Shina suppose to be in a really bad mood)

(I'm sorry Mr. Panther QAQ I love cats, I really do.)

Shina pointed a single finger at the panther. A flaming laser shot out of her hand and disintegrated the cat in a single shot. The scream it left behind echoed for a while before fading away.

"We'll see who'll last how long." Her eyes were on fire, and so was the rest of her body. Literally. Her entire body was encased in a red outline, heat waves radiating off of her in every direction.

@GingerBread

(Nyx isn't in a good mood either, he's in a worse one now )

"Nice trick, i think i'll try one as well" Nyx said his voice filled with insane joy as he stabbed one of his glowing daggers into his arm, giving it the same glowing effect as it was absorbed into his arm, Nyx stabbed his remaining dagger into the hole in his chest causing razor sharp blades to extend out of his hands

"Do you like it?" Nyx asked as he shot a large bolt of blood at shina

@PhoenixFire13 (So Nyx has gone insane)

"He was pissed off with you, and wanted to beat you to a bloody pulp. Not sure why though but no body touches one of my friends." Enki said in frustration "Next question?"

@Lotusy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back