• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Enki was stopped in his tracks, and turned as his eyes darkened. He turned around and looked at Nyx evilly "What do you want with my friend?" He said in an angry tone.

@GingerBread

Nyx started laughing "You think you have friends?" he questioned before his face turned to an expression of anger once again

"You don't have friends and i doubt you ever will" Nyx paused for a moment before growling out "If you're not going to tell me stay out of my way"

@metalcity

Enki continued to look at him, light flashed in his hand as his sword appeared. Sadly he dropped his sandwich "Leave him alone." He said with anger. DON'T CONTROL ME! echoed through his mind I CAN BEAT HIM WITH OUT YOU! Then Enki approached Nyx, and started running at great speeds. "You are fighting me before you harm my friend."

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Seraph heard a little commotion nearby, picking up a nosy mood she goes to check it out, but remains in the distance so that she isn't spotted peeping. It was kinda rude. She poked her head around to see what was going on between two males, it seemed tense, she decided to stay out of it for now. Though this place was filled with powerful beings, something like this could escalate badly.

Nyx looked at Enki before turning around and walking away "I already told you, you're worthless, I don't want to waste my time on someone who's worthless" Nyx said to the boy, planning on finding Jay so he could beat him half to death

@metalcity

"Are you going to let him walk away, you need me." Said the voice from the dream.

"No I don't, he wont hurt my friend. I don't need you, just give me power."
He thought angrily.

As this ran through his mind he summoned a blue flame in his other hand "Don't turn your back on your opponent." He said as he throw the flame towards the vampire, as he did this the pain in the hand from the mark grow greater, he couldn't keep his cool. He fell to the floor exhausted, but picked him self up before he could fall completely.

"YOU NEED ME!" echoed through his mind, but he continued to throw the fire at Nyx.

@GingerBread

Nyx side stepped out of the way of the blue flame, causing it to crash into the building

"Did you really think i didn't know you were going to attack, you're predictable" Nyx said before saying an incantation, causing a panther half his size to materialize beside him in a red glow. As the panther materialized it let out a mighty roar.

Nyx unsheathed his daggers, a smile present on his face
"i was giving you a chance to walk away.... shame you didn't take it"

@metalcity

Columbus kept his head down, his house was only a few minutes off by now. He stretched, 'Shame, I was looking forward to talking to those people again.' He smiled, 'Especially the one who was shy, he was fun.' He continued on his way until he spotted the same person across the street, his eyes widened and his smile grew wider, he ran across the street up to him, "Hey! You! I want to talk to you agai-" He stopped dead in his tracks as he noticed the weapons in his hands and the person across his way. This was a fight.

He swallowed a lump in his throat,
"Um....Are you guys sure you should do this in the open like this? I mean, I get we're on campus, but we're still outdoors."

@GingerBread @metalcity

"Shame, I truly believed that this contract could work. You want to be stronger don't you, just let me take control... just got to say my name and this guy is dead, I control that symbol. No using my magic when I'm not there Mr.four." continued to echo through his mind.

"I need to save my friends." he muttered as the pain over came his body. Looking at the burning building his eyes drifted off.

"
so it is death then, or power. Death or power. Death or..."

"POWER!"

"
Thats my Mr.four!" The voice echoed as it started to evilly laugh.

Enki picked him self up and took the glove off, "
We going to have a real battle or what, ignore this weakling." as he said this the fire left the building completely. Then before he could answer Enball ran over the the vampire an summoning a new flame.

@GingerBread @LokiofSP

Nyx saw Enki charging towards him before he could react however, his panther launched himself at Enki, using this to his advantage Nyx charged past Enki Slicing at his face as he went past him

@metalcity

"You fool." Enball said as he throw his fire ball at the floor, blasting dirt, fire and dust up into the panther throwing it of course. "You need a pet for your fighting, your as bad as Mr.Four." He laughed as he placed his hand on the panther to force it to move faster towards the vampire. Doing this he charged at him once again and slashed back at him. Students started to look out of the school windows.

@GingerBread

LokiofSP said:
Columbus kept his head down, his house was only a few minutes off by now. He stretched, 'Shame, I was looking forward to talking to those people again.' He smiled, 'Especially the one who was shy, he was fun.' He continued on his way until he spotted the same person across the street, his eyes widened and his smile grew wider, he ran across the street up to him, "Hey! You! I want to talk to you agai-" He stopped dead in his tracks as he noticed the weapons in his hands and the person across his way. This was a fight.
He swallowed a lump in his throat,
"Um....Are you guys sure you should do this in the open like this? I mean, I get we're on campus, but we're still outdoors."

@GingerBread @metalcity
Kino picked up his notebook and looked at Columbus. "Wh-what do w-we do?" He whispered, his ears flat against his head.

Seraph narrowed her eyes slightly, seemed two more people were also observing what was going on, at least she wasn't the only one being nosy. However they were much closer than she was.

Nyx raised up his daggers to block Enki's swing, as he did this he saw his panther come flying towards him, he braced for the impact of the pather whilst trying to keep his eyes on enki, as the panther was about to hit Nyx it became more ghostly and went straight through him, becoming solid once again when it came into contact with the ground, the panther got back up and started charging towards Enki once again

@metalcity

Columbus grit his teeth, there was no way for a peaceful solution anymore, and jumping in to break it up would be suicide with the fire magic one seemed to posses, any other situation would be fine but fire? That would kill him almost immediately, he looked down at the boy, stepping in front of him to protect him if things got to ugly, "Stay behind me for now, if things get out of control run, okay?" He faced the boy and smiled, ruffing up his hair again, "I'll protect you okay? Promise on my afterlife."

@sitanomoto

LokiofSP said:
Columbus grit his teeth, there was no way for a peaceful solution anymore, and jumping in to break it up would be suicide with the fire magic one seemed to posses, any other situation would be fine but fire? That would kill him almost immediately, he looked down at the boy, stepping in front of him to protect him if things got to ugly, "Stay behind me for now, if things get out of control run, okay?" He faced the boy and smiled, ruffing up his hair again, "I'll protect you okay? Promise on my afterlife."

@sitanomoto
Kino nodded and gulped, his Carribean blue eyes full of fear. "Th-thanks...." He stopped for a moment and looked at the flames and the way the two combatants were fighting, and his ears perked up a little. He opened his notebook and clicked his pen. He looked at Enki's face and at Nyx's face, noticing the intensity of their expressions and how Nyx's hair was sweeping down into his eyes. He flipped to a new page in his notebook and began to sketch out the battle of these two incredibly intense beings, every now and then looking up to study the scene a little more before ducking his head down and sketching some more.

Seraph noticed and smelt one particular individual amongst them, he had the scent of an animal like her, and his features were pretty noticeable compared to hers. He had a tail and ears, it was strange to find someone who also had a similar scent to her, even among supernaturals werewolves were rare, but this person was not a werewolf. She kind of wanted to go up and speak, but there was something else going on here and it would be the wrong time to do such a thing.

@sitanomoto

"you have done enough, now leave!" Enki shouts at the demon.

"You let me back into my future body, I need to test it." Says the echoing voice before laughing.

"
Are you too weak to use your own power, you have to rely on using a pet. And you want to be a worrior." Enball says to Nyx, as he does this he prepares a new flame, but he swipes his hand down the sword, making the blade catch alight. As the panther reaches Enball he moves with one motion and cut down the panther, setting it on fire. He then kicked the panther as it fell and he grabbed it and throw it behind him. "Now that I'm done with your pet, are you done pissing your self and prepared to die?" he slowly moved towards the vampire, swinging his sword around letting fire fly through the air.

"This is enough, I don't need you." Enki continued to shout through his head.

@GingerBread

Kino felt someone watching him as he sketched the conflicted expression on Enki's face. He turned around and his eyes met Seraph's. He smiled shyly and waved, then turned back to his notebook with a blush.

Seraph jerked back when he wheeled around, like he too had picked up her scent or something, he smiled and waved at her and it kind of shocked her that he was in such a mood in such a situation. She blinked a few times before leaning against the wall she was poking her head around and crossed her arms with a huff.

"Well Then..."

She peaked back around and watched what the boy was doing more than what the fighters were. Was he writing?

"You gonna start trying anytime soon?" Nyx asked mockingly, he chanted an incantation causing a Bright crimson red glow to surround his daggers.

Nyx Lifted up his Dagger to block Enki's sword while using the other one to swing at his chest.

@metalcity (The red glow makes the daggers do more damage and all blood spilt by it will get absorbed into them, you'll see why they do that later ;) )

"Will you get rid off your pest?" Enball says with a smirk. As he said that Nyx blocked his attack, then went to attack his chest but he moved his sword down to block the attack. But as he did this he used his other hand to summon a fire ball, as Nyx was focused on his sword he pushed his hand into the vampire placing fire in his body. Then he kicked the vampire away and charged for another attack.

@GingerBread

Nyx crashed into the floor pain racing through his body; he saw Enki charging towards him as Enki went to attack him his panther jumped in front of the attack, the panther disappeared with a bright red flash, giving Nyx the opportunity to kick Enki in the shin and get back up and get some distance between them

@metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back