• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Pluto walked over to a kid who looked like he was trying to do something. "Um, do you you need help? Are you all right?" He had a very worried look on his face.

@metalcity

(Dont worry I am here to heal you!)

(Uuh... Mine's the second-to-last CS on the fourth page in the sign-up section thingy.)

This time, Leah was able to intercept a few words in the speedy flow.

'Well... Vitamins don't do much for someone who can't stand five minutes of any kind of cold without getting frostbitten...' Leah sniffed again, then drew and plain sheet from the medical bed around her as best she could.

'I don't know many people here myself... Just transferred yesterday, I think, and look at where I am now.' The corner of her lip drew into a frown as she acknowledged her first-day failure.

"You did not, i only give my name to people I respect" Nyx stated, quickly becoming bored, Nyx decided to check up on Enki If he's dead i'll find a way into hell just to kill him for dying Nyx thought as he began walking over to where he had 'placed' Enki

@Ami the breadling @metalcity @Magical Squid Senpai

"I see..." said Rodney.

"Well, umm... My name is Rodney. What's yours?"

He almost offered his hand for a handshake but quickly realized that the girl was sick. He was a healthnut, after all, and had no desire of getting sick.

@Spazzycat101

"Ok, I will, just wait here.."

All of the sudden his slightly transformed. His eyes went white and his hair turned into a bunch of angry snakes, his bottom half was still human though. The snakes hissed at someone behind him, they sensed danger.

@GingerBread @metalcity

Rodney was paying attention to that one sick girl, until in the vicinity popped up another girl. A healthier girl. He noticed that she had blue hair and was pretty. He noticed that she herself didn't quite know what was going on, so he decided to enlighten her.

"Hey... this girl is sick. You need to stay away, lest you get sick too. Got it?"

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, erm, sure. But I'm kind of sick as well so it doesn't really matter. I'm Maria. Can I help with something? I'm not that much of a medic but even I can fulfill simple tasks, so...", she replied at him, glad to find a nicer person to talk to than the boy she talked to before.

@Veezel

Nyx completely ignored the snake boy "Enki, you got a boyfriend?" Nyx said walking straight past the snake boy "So first of all you going to introduce me to your boyfriend? and second of all, Are you going to thank me for bringing you here?" Nyx asked, pretending to sound hurt that enki hadn't thanked him yet

@Magical Squid Senpai @metalcity

"You're sick too?" Rodney said. "Uhh, wow. Everyone here have weak immune systems. We need to raise money to get free vitamin C pills for everybody."

In a funny way, Rodney was actually serious about such thought and took a moment to contemplate such a whacky possibility. He was then in deep thought, somewhat ignoring everybody...

@Ami the breadling @Spazzycat101

Leah took a little bit of offense while the boy turned and told everyone of her being sick. She rolled her eyes the slightest bit (which sent her into another bout of dizziness due to her concussion) and retorted,

'I'm not really sick... Just messed up. From that, I think,' She nodded to the icepack at the foot of her bed, 'It'll be gone in a few hours.'

She sniffed again.

@Ami the breadling

GingerBread said:
Nyx completely ignored the snake boy "Enki, you got a boyfriend?" Nyx said walking straight past the snake boy "So first of all you going to introduce me to your boyfriend? and second of all, Are you going to thank me for bringing you here?" Nyx asked, pretending to sound hurt that enki hadn't thanked him yet
Enki sighed, feeling like he was dying and still had a lack of pain killers. "No, and no. I'll fight you after I get better but I kinda feel like I am dying. So could you kindly leave." He said in a sarcastic tone. Hoping that he Nyx would leave.

"Not that kind of sick. My head just feals like bursting any second and I can't walk straight that good. But I guess painkillers would just be fine. Anyway, I'm not the one mattering right now, since I'm able to stand.", she said with a small grin, finding his thought of free vitamin C for everyone kind of funny.

@Veezel

Upon hearing what the snake boy said he turned towards Enki "You really can't keep anyone around can you? First your girlfriend dies because of you, And then this guys just straight up rejects you" Nyx said, letting his voice become more malicious as he talked "The nicest thing to do right now would be to put you out of your misery Enki" Nyx turned to the snake boy "What do you think cause either i kill him or i kill you" Nyx said, grinning.

Columbus finally spoke up, grunting as he finally found the strength to speak, "God, why are you always so pissy? Why don't you just leave them alone?!"

@GingerBread

"No I don't want you to kill me! I just want to get this kid some pain killers." Snakes hissing, his eyes were starting to turn red. "You're really mean!" He huffed and turned to look for some painkillers.

@metalcity @GingerBread

"I don't remember ever asking your opinion, undead scum" Nyx said, annoyed that everyone always tries to stop him from killing people "I'm not mean, just honest" Nyx said before walking over to The snake boy, his daggers drawn "You should never turn your back" Nyx said before swinging his daggers at the Snake boy.

@Ami the breadling @metalcity @Magical Squid Senpai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back