• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Soul looks up at Jay as he scolds her. "I put a heart on the picture. I was being nice." Soul hears Jay asking her to be nice. Soul turns to Nyx who frees himself from the clothes. Soul turns back to Jay with a somewhat stern face which was her everyday look in her plush form. She sighs hard. "Okay. For you." Soul then turns to her collar and plays with it a bit before being startled by Nyx putting a blood seal on Jay. She frowns feeling bad for being the problem.

@Lotusy @GingerBread @LokiofSP

"But you need to get along with him, Soul. I mean, I l- hey, Nyx!" Jay waved as the vampire grew close to him, then squinted as he saw what was in his hand. "Wait a second, that looks familiar. Wait! No! Please!" He struggled a bit as Nyx forced the collar onto him, then yelled as he started transforming. "Argh! Someone help me! I'm so haiiiiirrryyyyyyyyy..." As the transformation continued, Jay eventually shrunk down into his clothes, brownish fur covering him as he went. When it finished, what once was a normal boy was hidden beneath a crumpled tan shirt. Silence pervaded, until a muffled meow came out from under the clothes. "Ugh, what is this?" Jay asked, though it came out as a "meow". "Oh god, is this fur? Nooooo! This is horrible! I don't want to be a furry like Steve!" Soon enough, a small brown American Shorthair kitten crawled out of the clothes, peering up at Soul. "Wow. You got a lot bigger, and... higher? Hold on..." Jay looked down at his paw, a look of horror crossing his small feline face. "Noooooooooooooo!!! I'm a kitten!" He started hyperventilating before pausing. What do I do? God, Columbro probably knows more than me about being in a different body. "Meow," he said to Soul, roughly translating to, "I'll be right back." He hopped over to Columbus, clinging to his leg. Alright, do the thing Nyx does. Try looking angry but cute. Jay made an attempt at doing it, but instead he hacked up a hairball. "Mrrrrow," he groaned, turning to Soul. "How do you deal with this?" He meowed to her, before looked back up at Columbus. "That tasted disgusting."

All the while, Mrs. Winters only peered over her book once, before scoffing and going back to reading. "Shouldn't have eaten those bath salts," she muttered.

@XXXIwolf @GingerBread

Soul watches Jay transform in a panic. The entire time Soul watches Jay in his kitten form. She had no idea how to reply to his questions for Soul is not a cat. She hops down from the desk to land near Jay and moves her paw around to see if Jay would react or play like a cat. Soul waves her paw around Kitten Jay purposely.

@Lotusy @GingerBread @LokiofSP

Columbus looked down at Jay with a weird face, he picked up the cat and rubbed his chin, "Hm...If Jay were here, hilarity would ensue. But he's not...So that means I should do the responsible thing..." He raised his hand (The one Jay was in) and spoke to Mrs. Winters, "Excuse me miss? But there's another cat in the class! That's like, the fifth one this week miss!"

@XXXIwolf @GingerBread

"Heh..." Aptual retracted her hand from her offer due to the boy not taking her had, "It seems like we have class now...so we should go to that...Guess I'll see you there...bye?" She awkwardly backed away slowly, she turned around and started to walk away. After a minute or two Aptual started to smile as she skipped to class, forgetting the turtle was in her had it started to chew on her finger.

(fuck you
@Magical Squid Senpai making me wait :P )

'She wants to go to class? What a loser!'

After a moment of staring Pluto got up. "H-hey wait! Your not gonna just let that turtle...eat your finger are you? I thought I told you to take care of it!"

'What a bitch. She can't even take care of a turtle! We should kill her.'

'Yeah, let's chop her up and feast on her insides and outsides!'

'I heard the butt is the best part.'

'It's always the best part!'

'Don't let her leave!!'

Pluto followed behind Aptual, thinking about how weird she kind of is, well not too weird just... Super happy. 'Why does she smell like sprinkles?'

@metalcity (T^T)

Aptual looked down at the turtle, her face grew with shock "How could a cute little thing like you me so mean?" She asked as she removed the turtle from her hand, holding it but its arms with her hands. Aptual turned around to Pluto "I'm looking after it...just....errrrrr...in my way? It will love me, don't you worry." Aptual smiled at Pluto sweetly until the turtle started to chew on her thumb and a small tear started to swell up in her eye "My very own special way..." She awkwardly chuckled.

@Magical Squid Senpai (Shouldn't have taken a week :P )

Jay hissed in horror as he hear Columbus talk, realizing just how ignorant he was... kinda like Jay, if he thought hard enough about it. "Columbro, I hate you so much right now," he meowed through gritted teeth. However, in response, Mrs. Winters simply looked over her spectacles, pretty much unimpressed. "We have dragons and demons roaming campus, young man. That's a cat." She soon went back to reading, leaving Jay to let out a sigh of relief before quickly wriggling out of Columbus's hand and hissing over at him. A though went though his mind, and he attempted to try his plan - namely, writing his name on the desk, but it didn't work out so well, as he basically scratched the desk and hurt a claw. Instead, he decided to hop over to the desk Soul was sitting on, curling up as soon as his paws hit the desk. In this form, even a small wolf was still larger than him, but as of now, she was the only way he could communicate right now. "Hey, Soul," Jay meowed as he licked his claws, which he quickly stopped as he realized what he was doing. "Well, this kinda blows, huh?"

@XXXIwolf @GingerBread @LokiofSP

(Should I start the lesson, or should we just goof off for the rest of the period?)

Last edited by a moderator:
"...in your own way?" Pluto watched as the turtle continued to eat it's delicious meal. "Whatever you say."

'This girl is on something.'

'Pluto, I'm hungry. How come the damn Galapagos gets to eat someone and we don't?!'

" Fine. Hey, do you want to go get something to eat? I didn't have breakfast yet."

@metalcity

Aptual gasped in a new burst of excitement "I WOULD LOVE SOME FOOD!!!" She joyfully squealed loudly as she started to jump up and down, shaking the turtle around. She stopped when she looked down at the dizzy turtle "I was...errrr...playing with him! yea! thats it! so any who! What food we getting? From the canteen? I wonder what they are serving today..." She pondered "Well lets get going then." She smiled with a nervous chuckle and she started to skip over to the canteen.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited by a moderator:
'This girl scares me.'

'
So are we gonna kill her?'

"No!"

Pluto pointed in the opposite direction of where Aptual was going. "Uh, I was thinking about going some place else. It's a really nice buffet."

'Ooooh, "buffet". I got you, we lure her away from the school and then we eat her!"

Pluto just shook his head. "I can pay for your meal if you don't have any money."

'Of course she doesn't have money. I mean just look at her. Peasant. "

@metalcity

Soul looks down towards kitten Jay. "You turned into a kitty!" She picks up kitten Jay and shakes the kitten. "Noooo what have they done to you? How will you cure me!?" She hugs Jay then drops him after her short sulking. "Oh I know!" Soul doodles Jay's human face and tapes it on Jay's kitten face. "There we go. Now people will know who you are." Soul stares at the kitten and growls. "Wait a minute! Jay you are small and furrier. You need to learn how to shave man. Do you want me to teach you?" Soul brings out some shaving cream and a razor from her fur pockets that she suddenly has.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP @GingerBread

Nyx walked out of the shadows and over to Jay, Soul and Columbus, glaring at Soul the entire way. "You're not going to shave Jay at all. He's fine as he is you little rodent" He didn't bother to hide the smile that was growing on his face as he looked down at Jay. "Are you enjoying yourself there Jay?" Nyx picked up Jay before sitting down on a chair. "This must be wierd for you now Jay. Since you've got a new leash on life now... Wait, crap that was a dog pun. I'll think of one, hold on" Nyx set Jay down on his lap and began petting Jay, trying to make him feel what he had to go through every time he became a kitten. "You're enjoying youself aren't you Jay? I mean if you're not you can always say so, and I'll turn you back." Nyx grinned down at Jay. "Oh wait, I don't speak cat. I guess I'll just have to assume you love being a cat" Nyx chuckled as he booped Jay on the nose.

@XXXIwolf

"I don't know, Soul! Nyx just put a blood seal on, so we need him back!" Jay meowed as Soul picked him up and started shaking him. "Don't shake me ple-mmmphhf!" He stumbled backwards as Soul stuck a human face on him, before chewing it up and spitting it out. "Pttoo!" He hacked up the paper wad like a hairball, fur standing on edge. "Why are you doing this, Soul! Don't shave meeee!!" Suddenly, Jay was picked up by Nyx, who had obviously not stormed out of the room before. As the vampire put him on his lap and petted him, Jay hissed angrily, but couldn't really do much to solve it. All he could do was meow angrily as Nyx kept petting him, and swiping at Nyx's finger when the vampire booped his nose. As he was subject to the awful kitten torture from Nyx, Jay's mind became aware of a cacophony of noises... specifically, squawks.

"Duuuuurrrr"

"Tooooast!!!"

"Hurrr hurr hotdog!"

"Pip pip, old chaps! We need to find Jay!"

All of a sudden, Jay realized he was hearing the voices of his pigeons... and god, they sounded stupid. After three more seconds, a series of thuds could be heard on the window to his left, followed by a crash as his pigeons flew in. "Where's Jay?" Squawked Democritus, taking an impromptu shit on Mrs. Winters's desk as he flew around the room. "I'm right here, Democritus!" Jay meowed, waving his paw frantically at the brown pigeon. "You?" Democritus asked, circling down until he could get a good look at Jay. "No, you're not Jay. Jay's human, and he's certainly not a disgusting little furry piece of work. I mean, the Jay I know surely wouldn't be sexually appealing to a guy named Steve, right?"

Jay let out a rousing battlecry, which sounded more like a dying chihuahua, breaking free of Nyx's grip and tackling Democritus into Columbus's lap. "Good! God! Shut! Up!" Jay meowed, punching Democritus with every word, even though clawing would have been more efficient. The rest of the pigeons came to Democritus's aid, tearing Jay off and battering him with their wings, until the kitten was hanging onto the end of the desk. The pigeons quickly broke off and stood on the floor, waiting for the kitten to drop. In desperation, Jay looked up at Columbus. "Columbrother, help me!"

@XXXIwolf @LokiofSP @GingerBread

Aptual stopped half step and turned her head to face Pluto "Wait what? we are going there?! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! And your paying? That would be really helpful! Thank you so much!" She cheerfully exclaimed as she spun around and started to skip past Pluto, she gently hummed as she passed Pluto. "I wonder what amazing food they will serve." She questioned out loud. "Oh wait, I don't know where I'm going." She stopped and jumped to the side and motioned her arm's to direct Pluto to lead the way.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back