• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lakoria High (Looking for More People)

Loony_Bin

Lost and Confused...I think
Once known as “Just your average high school with a prestigious reputation,” Lakoria certainly lives up to its name - except no ordinary person knows how to enroll for this "average high school". Rumor and legend are the only mode of transport the name "Lakoria" passes through, and nothing more. At best, it's as common and boring of a tale as the haunted mansion down the road, and at worst, the name Lakoria is uttered as curse, a strange, demonic realm full of beastly creatures beyond one's imagination. With those myths, it may come as a surprise - but Lakoria is really just an average high school. It just happens to be a high school inhabited by any and all fantastical creatures of the earth. Of course, what the humans outside have seen outside is not what the school truly is. Within the human world, another world runs through it, a magically weaving current in the larger human stream. In this realm, Lakoria is not a name whispered about, but a household name. In this realm, questions abound for prospective high schoolers and their families, considered unusual for the normal world.
"Where can I send my non-human children for a safe education?"
"Where can I seek refuge from the pitchfork and torch-bearing mobs decrying me as a witch?"
"Where can I, a seventy-thousand year old god in the body of a seventeen year-old, go to pick up mortal consorts?"

Lakoria, the household name, is the answer to all of these questions. In short, Lakoria is a safe haven, a core of education and a place to socialize for the inhabitants of this hidden world to attend. Black sheep amongst humans, perhaps in intelligence, persecuted or simply wanting a change of pace from the human world, all manners of creatures attend the high school - from fairies to dragons, demons to hybrids, possessive spirits, vampires, magically gifted humans, and more! They form the strikingly unique pool of individuals with personalities and histories of their own, fantastical creatures and their fantasies in their fantasy high school. Welcome to Lakoria High. Let's get started on your enrollment.
Lakoria is an ongoing thread with lots of cool characters, plotlines and stuff and you guys should come join! We have a small bit of lore on the side in the lore tabs, and wonderful in universe summaries from one of our members NyxNightmare! We even have a Discord if you're into that sort of thing~

Link:
Fantasy - Lakoria High school | {Character sign up}

I'm interested, expect to see my character later tonight if not in a day or so.

Hey is there a specified format for this RP? or is it more freestyle?

Hey is there a specified format for this RP? or is it more freestyle?
I mean, we are a bit more freestyle, though we do typically prefer at least a paragraph per post, though that isn't always needed. As long as your character is fantasy you should be accepted and everything, so don't worry about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back