• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Laid-Back Literate RP Ideas :) - UPDATED

TheHarlequinnCat

One Thousand Club
I am currently looking for someone who'd like to do a nice RP with me, but even though I'm aiming more towards a 'relaxed' setup I still would like it to be an equal give-and-take. When I say literate, I mean literate, guys- I don't want feeble posts that barely make a paragraph (I mean I get writer's block and that we're all busy, so there shouldn't be any stress to reply). However, if we're reaching a dry spell in RPing then we can come up with more ideas and brainstorm our way. I see RPing as telling a story; something we can look back on and read, with an intriguing original plot that we enjoy.

Now that the little introduction is out of the way, I'd like to add- I am a busy person, and I'm sure other people are too; we all have school, work, and other obligations we must attend. But, I consider myself a partner who will always have a new idea and love to collaborate with someone in RPing.

Genres I enjoy: (starting easy here- I'll get into 'pairing' ideas and fandoms soon)

- Dark

- Realistic/Slice of Life

- Original (there have been some Sci-Fi or Fantasy RPs I've been interested solely because of the plot)

Okay, so I'm not good at putting genres on what I like... -___- You notice I didn't put romance up there? Because I think there needs to be more of a plot than just 'romance' (even though I enjoy putting that in it.) I will not RP with someone who is anti-LBGT, sexist, or racist. Like- diversity is awesome, it gives you a chance to explore yourself as a writer and try something new (also; I mean just basic human rights n all). So, here we go with 'pairing ideas': (bear with me, I just noticed other people have made this their new format for looking for RP partners..)

Pairing Ideas: (in no particular order, although some of them I like better than others)

- Zombie Apocalypse FxF or MxM (Hell, or polyamory anything really; just a couple in the apocalypse)

- Cafe RP surrounding very close PLATONIC relationships (+ maybe one romantic one)

- Close Friends following their love-paths and finding selves (w/diversity; more an exercise in exploring different characters)

- Fantasy (or not!) war prisoners taken captive thing (I don't really see the romance just like badass friends- Actually, it'd be more an exercise in emotion and creativity)

- Fallen Angel (or Guardian Angel) x Human

- Alien and Human

- Road Trip (or college thing)

- Agreement between two people (or a group of people) to become happy in 1 year. Idk if you've seen the movie 'Long Way Down' (not too good a movie; but it had a group of people decide collectively to not kill themselves)

I'm kind've blanking now... Okay, here we go fandom stuff!

Fandom Stuff:

- TWDG (not TWD television series, I can't get into something that is airing every weekend as an RP)

- Something based of Big Hero 6, hell, I just saw it an even though I didn't get too crazy on it I liked the whole aspect of it without superheroes (like the nerdy stuff and Baymax being amazing)

- Hetalia (guilty pleasure; also there are so many possibilities it hurts to think about)

- Attack on Titan (SNK)... Reincarnation AU would be fun; but fair warning, I am not into ErenxLevi so don't even try that one with me.

- The Outsiders

- BBC Sherlock (not as big on this one as far as RPing goes- We'd have to have a very intriguing plotline)

-

(Feel free to ask me if I'm into something I like to think I'm pretty openminded and flexible with RPing sometimes...)

Last edited by a moderator:
some pics that might help inspire characters/ideas? (I usually get a lot from stuff like this or drawing concepts):

tumblr_n63tccAYPM1tucbz9o4_500.gif

tumblr_m5917lmvzJ1rszru2o1_500.gif

tumblr_static_1spx44nabyxwssko4kgwg448o.gif

tumblr_m02ycxvQyM1qhq793o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mvr1wpUmtt1s01jopo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nezyuqbNuD1t0n67w.gif

tumblr_inline_n1bcc2NJRv1qlak20.gif

tumblr_mg2ridFIPJ1qjgazlo1_500.gif

tumblr_ne7dsnsaRl1qlmm69o6_250.gif

LETO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be in for the fallen/guardian angel x human thing or something road trip/college. I am very much up for anything to be honest :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back