• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lady of worlds

Octo Girl

An android bent on Resurgance
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
An old woman, with what seems to be a scar over her right eye and snow white hair, beckons you over while you enjoy a nice cold ale. She is holding an ancient wood cane and is wearing old adventuring clothes. "Would you indulge an old woman and listen to a story young'in?" she asks. Seeing as she is lonely, you agree to listen to her story and take a seat by the warming fireplace. She clears her throat and begins to tell her tale, motioning with her hands as intense as the story gets.

"The Lady of Worlds. One of the most ancient tale told to date. It is of a single woman more powerful than any man or beast, a god trapped in a mortal host. The Lady of Worlds was able to pass through the veil into different worlds and dimensions. She was just a mortal, yet was sought by all, mortal and immortal. Bringing a party together, her and her varying party members sought to destroy what held her in this world. She was afraid of her powers, ad was willing to do anything so no one could take hold of it. Fighting through gods and lesser beings, the party came across the final god. It was a fight the party knew they could not win, but fought anyway.

In the end, the party was knocking on deaths door and the knob was turning. The Lady of Worlds knew this was the truth and did the unexpected. She unraveled the Veil, sending reality into despair. What was once believed to be fables became reality, new strands of time and beings were woven and cut. She eventually dispersed so much of her power, she caused the reality around her to dissipate. The final god and herself were caught in this dispersion of time and space, causing them to vanish into what seemed to be a vortex of nothingness.

The party awoke afterwords to a pile of ash and a new world. As they walked out of the castle in the sky, battered and bruised, they saw what their world had become. Majestic landscapes, beasts, and views were abundant. With the beauty was also new dangers. Beasts of ancient fables such as Cerberus and Medusa came into being. Races only known to myths and tell tales roamed the new landscapes. The feel of magic not created by alchemy was abundant in humans and other races. Dragons ruled the skies above where lands now floated with water falls which eventually turned into a fine mist. The party made it to their homes, where the had portals constructed, built with the ashes of the Lady of Worlds. This was to honor the sacrifice and for her to know the new world she had created.

This all happened many generations ago, child. But now it seems there are new forces at play. Some gods seem to have reformed, and people believe a new Lady of time has been brought into existence. Is it time for a new party to come into play, or is this all just myths and tales of an old woman?" She asks with a small cackle as you had been listening to the tale intently. You had never heard of this one, explaining in depth the creation of the world you call home. You thank her for the story and she nods. You pay for the ale and begin to think about the story once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For this rp, I do not want it too big as I don't want ppl getting lost. so 2-5 ppl will get admitted. First come first serve.
The Occ will be on discord and i will pm the ppl in the rp with the discord link.

I left the description of races out as I want to let peoples creativity go wild. As long as I am alright with the race go right on ahead. (By this I mean I do not want an gorgons and such.)
This is so many generations ago, none of our characters or our characters parents or grandparents were alive during the time of the Lady of Worlds.

Just because I wrote the intro like this, does not mean this is how you have to first hear of the tale. I mainly did this for anyone who can not think of a way to first hear of it.

Any other questions I am more than happy to answer

Last edited:
I am also interested in this roleplay, assuming you are still looking for another

Users who are viewing this thread

Back