• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled |OOC|FULL

When do you want to start Labeled?

• Tomorrow! I'm so ready!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I prefer Wednesday, I want to plot some more!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone pls help me with my cs idk how to put in the picture
hi dearie!
so there's areas in the code that looks like this
Code:
[div=background: url('image link here') . . . ]......[/div]
in the ( ) areas you can delete the placeholder link that is placed there! the image must fit 300x500

and the ones at the bottoms, the images must be 150x150 !

you can edit these photos on a site called pixlr and once you're finished, you can upload that image here on RPN's gallery or post it on imgur to get the photo links! i hope this helped! let me know if you need anymore help too!

on that note,

i'll be posting as soon as i can!
i just finished come codes and now I will be able to focus on ideas on what to write for the opening post for Estelle! <3

RAINA!!!!!!!!! Hi, love!! How are you, it's been so long!
WAY too long, I've missed you! And I'm so good, just finishing up college, working~
But, tell me! How've you been ?

Also, I may have to part-take in this revival. Maybe resurrect one of my babies~

Girl, I feel you. I double majored and did a minor and still worked full time... but I finally finished my degree in December! And I moved to Colorado and I'm applying for grad school and working and trying to save up for a new car because my car apparently doesn't like the altitude or the rabbits here... Adam is still working hard at med school. He got into a really bad accident (one that was totally not his fault) about a year and a half ago and had to delay his studies for a bit while he went to PT and stuff. So he's got at least another year of his med school and hopefully then we'll finally be able to live closer to each other because after being long distance for... six years or so now, I just want my fiance close.

KICK BOOTY ON YOUR FINAL SEMESTER! You got this, boooo!

Congrats on your graduation then, lady! That's awesome!! I feel ya with the car trouble. I literally gave up on Tom, my 1996 Toyota Camry, just a few weeks ago. He's cost me way more than he's worth over the years, but I'll miss him... Public transportation isn't so bad, though, it gives me time to catch up on some reading lol. Oh man, what do you mean your car doesn't like rabbits ?!

Oh my god, I'm so sorry that happened! That's insane! I'm glad he's doing better though and good for him for going back to school. You sound like you're doing well, I'm happy for ya, girlie~
A year will go by faster than you think!

And I'll try my best, for sure, thank you lol!

Frenemies sounds good! Or maybe just friends that often butt heads with one another, because I imagine that Moses once saw her in a competition because he needed some inspiration and heard she was talented and- It was kinda amazing, so he liked her ever since. (At least, her gymnastics.) But yeah, they'd probably get along fine one second and then one of them says something and they're both ready to fight (with words).

Yeah! They're both pretty snarky so they probably just annoy each other, but they're both cool with another at the end of the day c:

Hey! I just wanted to bring it to your attention that I've completed my character sheet.

Perfect! I'll do a review and stuff probably at work tomorrow if I get some free time.

I've got my English exam today, so my post won't be coming in till late, since I've got that + rehearsal today.

Thanks for letting us know! And hope you kick butt on your Exam c:

Someone pls help me with my cs idk how to put in the picture

Looks like someone was able to help you out. But if you need further assistance let me know! And I'll do a look-over of the characters tomorrow at work when it gets slow.

on that note,

i'll be posting as soon as i can!
i just finished come codes and now I will be able to focus on ideas on what to write for the opening post for Estelle! <3

Sounds perfect! Can't wait to see her in action c:

WAY too long, I've missed you! And I'm so good, just finishing up college, working~

Also, I may have to part-take in this revival. Maybe resurrect one of my babies~

Congrats on your graduation then, lady! That's awesome!! I feel ya with the car trouble. I literally gave up on Tom, my 1996 Toyota Camry, just a few weeks ago. He's cost me way more than he's worth over the years, but I'll miss him... Public transportation isn't so bad, though, it gives me time to catch up on some reading lol. Oh man, what do you mean your car doesn't like rabbits ?!

Oh my god, I'm so sorry that happened! That's insane! I'm glad he's doing better though and good for him for going back to school. You sound like you're doing well, I'm happy for ya, girlie~
A year will go by faster than you think!

And I'll try my best, for sure, thank you lol!

Please do! We'd love to have you around. Vanessa may be joining, too once she's finished taking her MCAT.

I just spent almost $400 dollars fixing a starter on my car because it wouldn't start and this one mechanic I went to thought that was the problem but then it STILL wouldn't start, so I went to another mechanic and he said he lifted something up out of my car and the wires just snapped. Apparently, where I'm living, it's a very common problem for rabbits to chew the wiring in the cars (which is what happened in mine and why it wouldn't start). So then I had to spend another $150 fixing the wiring. Now my car is parked in the garage to hopefully keep the little rascals away...

I really am! I'm really happy and, not to say I haven't had my frustrations, but I'm just really loving life right now.

You're always welcome to join <3 and I've missed you too!!!!!
I've been good, I've recently started adulting with a job and a place on my own with bills, so I'm learning not to call my mom for everything I'm lying

So I legit am tearing up because I had a stressful day at work and coming home to see all these beautiful posts make me so damn happy. I'm working on replies and accepting character sheets in a bit.

Please do! We'd love to have you around. Vanessa may be joining, too once she's finished taking her MCAT.

I just spent almost $400 dollars fixing a starter on my car because it wouldn't start and this one mechanic I went to thought that was the problem but then it STILL wouldn't start, so I went to another mechanic and he said he lifted something up out of my car and the wires just snapped. Apparently, where I'm living, it's a very common problem for rabbits to chew the wiring in the cars (which is what happened in mine and why it wouldn't start). So then I had to spend another $150 fixing the wiring. Now my car is parked in the garage to hopefully keep the little rascals away...

I really am! I'm really happy and, not to say I haven't had my frustrations, but I'm just really loving life right now.
I know, she told me~ That girl's so busy though!

Wow, that's ridiculous! I hope they reimbursed you for damaging your car further because car repairs ain't cheap. I had no idea that rabbits did that lol. I've heard of checking your car for cats, just in case, but rabbits ? Bizarre. I wonder what would compel them to do that ??

That's the way to be, honestly. You go, girl!​

You're always welcome to join <3 and I've missed you too!!!!!
I've been good, I've recently started adulting with a job and a place on my own with bills, so I'm learning not to call my mom for everything I'm lying
Oh, yay! I have no idea who I'd bring back though. I love Sam, but he's nothing without his wondertwin, Travis lol. Maybe I'll make a new baby ?

Oh adulting~ It's getting us all like the plague lol! But I'm glad you're doing well! I'm sure the RPs are keeping you extra busy. LOL I moved out a few months ago and I call my mom nonstop!

He's not strictly homosexual! I consider him bisexual at the most, but he's just overall confused with his sexuality and chooses to not dwell on it!
Yay! Edie is ridiculously happy about that lmao. Not that he's confused, but that there's just a sliver of a chance. xD

Tatiana will ship the fuck out of them if she sees this xD
Moses noticing her but not knowing what she's doing.
"... Do you need a nap too?"

Oh and Juju, cute idea! If Tati asks Moses to play her a song enough that eventually Moses just kind of grabs her whenever he needs someone to listen to a song he's composing.

Also. Van and Moses playing duets together every once in a while, please.

What happening in the rp rn so I can get an idea on where ti jump in

Basically everyone is just posting their opening posts for the first day of school. You have to report to the office for attendance and a band to get for the music festival (if you want to) but that's pretty much it.

Moses noticing her but not knowing what she's doing.
"... Do you need a nap too?"

Oh and Juju, cute idea! If Tati asks Moses to play her a song enough that eventually Moses just kind of grabs her whenever he needs someone to listen to a song he's composing.

Also. Van and Moses playing duets together every once in a while, please.

I can just see Moses grabbing Tati so she can hear it and she'd be all giddy and whatnot lol.

And for sure!! Van would enjoy it!

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra : I have a feeling Estelle would be somewhat fond of Tasia. They're both in the same clique and honestly Estelle sees her as refreshing since Tasia doesn't put herself in confrontational environments and stops to actually smell the roses. The both of them certainly have a passion for piano. I'd find that Estelle would like to be in the company of Tasia as she loves her wit, intellect, and likes how she's able to express herself.

Estelle is more of a dominant and controlled type of gal [in school settings], but I feel Tasia could be the one to be able to be like, "hey, I think you should chill for a moment" or Estelle would even ask for advice from Tasia seeing that she is most likely the unbiased one out of all of the Beloveds?

deer deer you're actually right in this sense. It'd be nice to see Tasia having a friend saying she doesn't really like all the beloveds but getting a friendship with the leader would be and interesting friendship I'm up for it if you are. Is Estelle doing anything in the rp because I need a place to jump in anyways.

deer deer you're actually right in this sense. It'd be nice to see Tasia having a friend saying she doesn't really like all the beloveds but getting a friendship with the leader would be and interesting friendship I'm up for it if you are. Is Estelle doing anything in the rp because I need a place to jump in anyways.
Estelle has a rough exterior. She has a image and reputation that preceeds her and doesn't care to stop the gossip or rumors to say if they're true or not. She sometimes has a stick up her ass and also can be considered a huge bitch due to her arrogance and her need to be the best of the best. However, she admires honestly and bluntness. She would rather someone tell her what the hell they're feeling than hide behind rumors and a facade. She's the type to say, "I really do not see the point in why I have to acknowledge your presence seeing as I do not like you, but for the sake or organization and this [event, project, whatever], I would put up with it."

I'm currently writing up her post! She would most likely be in line waiting to get her band as well but she can definitely speak to Tasia.
It would be interesting to see where their friendship goes since Estelle, deep down, genuinely cares for people but is too afraid to get attached and her head is all tons of messed up due to her family. However, she's proud so she'd never acknowledge or admit her weakness.

Nevertheless, having Tasia as the person to bring her back down to earth seeing her personality is something I'd like to see progress and happen!
It's sort of an unlikely bond between the two, in a sense?

Edit: Malibu Malibu
Nathan, Tasia, and Estelle can all have a musical arrangement together!
Profoundcactus Profoundcactus : of course Eva is welcome as they all can play / listen to music

Yeah this makes a lot of sense. While Tasia isn't necessarily the person to full on argue with someone unless she feels like she has the need to Tasia is blunt in a way and wouldn't be bothered to tell Estelle what's real. But i bet with no intention of starting an argument they probably will lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back