• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled |OOC|FULL

When do you want to start Labeled?

• Tomorrow! I'm so ready!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I prefer Wednesday, I want to plot some more!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone!

First off, I would like to say how great everyone's characters are so far, I can already tell this RP is going to be spicy. Anyway, just thought I would pop in and say that if anyone wants their character to have any kind of relationship with Hadley, let me know and we can work something out.

Profoundcactus Profoundcactus I think it would be likely that Hadley and Pari are enemies, however, we can discuss a different relationship if you want.

Neri Neri Just wondering if you would prefer relationships explored in PMs as to not clutter the OOC or if you don't mind ideas thrown back and forth just in here?

We don't mind some plotting and discussing happening in the OOC c:

Just be mindful of how much space it's taking. We don't want other players' posts getting lost amidst a back-and-forth or for someone to miss some crucial information.

SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS
As you may have noticed, we've added locations and some information about the neighborhoods. Please remember to go back and edit your CS appropriately with that updated information (and again, we apologize for the delay. Both the creators work long hours and are pretty exhausted when we get home). I'll be adding a few more details about the locations, but like CC said, if you have other locations you'd like to suggest, PM us and we will do our best to accommodate.

We need an Athlete and Musician leader. We've been a little lax on the "leaders must be made first rule", but we DO need to have those roles filled as well as the role of the burner before we can begin. So, if anyone would like to make a second character, let us know, or if you have some great friends who like to roleplay and meet our requirements, send them our way! Also, if you are interested in being the burner, PM us so we can give you a little bit of extra information and cool stuff that only the burner gets (actually, message CC, because she knows a bit more about the burner than I do). ;)

Malibu Malibu I'll be working on the Athlete leader role later today
Awesome! Can't wait to see them!

I'm going to post my character. I apologize, I was just a little busy this week. I promise, she is almost done.
Thanks for letting us know. Please to try to keep in contact with us because we're trying to be strict about the reservation rule. We can extend a reservation by 24 hours if you let us know.

Hi everyone!

Profoundcactus Profoundcactus I think it would be likely that Hadley and Pari are enemies, however, we can discuss a different relationship if you want.

I was actually thinking the same thing! Kinda like one person uses their knowledge for good and the other for not so good stuff. Perhaps they've known each other since they began being leaders ?

Also this is way into the future but maybe they could be forced to work together when the burner situation becomes serious?

Last edited:
I was actually thinking the same thing! Kinda like one person uses their knowledge for good and the other for not so good stuff. Perhaps they've known each other since they began being leaders ?

Also this is way into the future but maybe they could be forced to work together when the burner situation becomes serious?

Yep basically, I was thinking (especially because of their positions) that they would have some form of rivalry going on. Maybe they knew each other from just around school before they became leaders, like passing acquaintances, but then when they got their roles it made them kind of competitive with one another. Since they are both on the smart side and into the business of bending the school rules a bit they naturally try to out do the other - causing them to see each other as enemies. Or something roughly along those lines.

Oh! I bet that would be really amusing to play out, for them to be forced to work together and be on at least semi-nice terms to deal with a common enemy. Definitely would be up for that.

Neri Neri Just wondering if you would prefer relationships explored in PMs as to not clutter the OOC or if you don't mind ideas thrown back and forth just in here?

I'm so late aha but Malibu Malibu already handled the response! I love watching the interaction of relationships and plotting and I'll be off tomorrow and Wednesday so I'll me more available than usual, sorry for the delay on my end, everyone!

I haven't finished my techie yet but my athlete is done and open for plotting I'm always open to ideas to anything so don't be afraid to ask me or drop me a PM!

Yep basically, I was thinking (especially because of their positions) that they would have some form of rivalry going on. Maybe they knew each other from just around school before they became leaders, like passing acquaintances, but then when they got their roles it made them kind of competitive with one another. Since they are both on the smart side and into the business of bending the school rules a bit they naturally try to out do the other - causing them to see each other as enemies. Or something roughly along those lines.

Oh! I bet that would be really amusing to play out, for them to be forced to work together and be on at least semi-nice terms to deal with a common enemy. Definitely would be up for that.

I like those lines I think that's exactly the interaction they could have. Awesome and once the burner shows it's ugly face we could plot a bit more in that direction ^^

I'm so late aha but Malibu Malibu already handled the response! I love watching the interaction of relationships and plotting and I'll be off tomorrow and Wednesday so I'll me more available than usual, sorry for the delay on my end, everyone!

I haven't finished my techie yet but my athlete is done and open for plotting I'm always open to ideas to anything so don't be afraid to ask me or drop me a PM!

At first, nobody responded to me and I was like 'oh no, I've been blanked.' But that's just me overthinking haha. Better late than never though, right?

I was thinking, that if our characters were gonna have any kind of relationship it would be a friendship. Though they wouldn't be too close, perhaps they sit next to each other in Chemistry and/or Hadley tutors him in that lesson so they have bonded through that. Or, we could kind of tie their secrets together. Make it so one of the things that the teacher who is blackmailing Hadley requests for him to do is buy them drugs on a mildly frequent basis and Hadley gets said drugs from Issiah; they mutually agree to keep their secrets hushed so are 'friends' to keep an eye on the other.

I'm open to more suggestions though, it's up to you!

At first, nobody responded to me and I was like 'oh no, I've been blanked.' But that's just me overthinking haha. Better late than never though, right?

Sorry! I am doing my best to try to keep up with all the responses. Both CC and I work long hours during the day and we're not technically supposed to be using our phones at our respective jobs (though I check my messages every time I go to the restroom because I can't go 8 hours without any sort of contact with the outside world). I'll try to make sure I tag people as well so they'll see it if I'm the one responding to questions.

I'll have a little bit more free time myself tomorrow since it's my short day. I have to finish up my Harlot, Kaia, but my Beloved and Athlete are both open for any relationships! I haven't even had a chance to go through myself to see who they might get along with so hit me with suggestions!

Also, we have an opening currently for the Beloved leader! Once all the reserves have finished, that is the only leader spot we are currently missing.

I was thinking, that if our characters were gonna have any kind of relationship it would be a friendship. Though they wouldn't be too close, perhaps they sit next to each other in Chemistry and/or Hadley tutors him in that lesson so they have bonded through that. Or, we could kind of tie their secrets together. Make it so one of the things that the teacher who is blackmailing Hadley requests for him to do is buy them drugs on a mildly frequent basis and Hadley gets said drugs from Issiah; they mutually agree to keep their secrets hushed so are 'friends' to keep an eye on the other.

I'm open to more suggestions though, it's up to you!

OH I LOVE THIS SECRET IDEA AND AS WELL AS THE CHEMISTRY/TUTOR SUGGESTION. Issiah hate Chemistry so I can definitely see him going to Hadley for help and maybe that's how Hadley got a little bit of courage to ask Issiah if he knew any dealers, and I can see Issiah being shocked by this and getting wrapped up into the secret that Hadley has to keep , because he wouldn't want to see his tutoring buddy get into trouble.

Profoundcactus Profoundcactus I was thinking, could maybe Nik and Pari be neighbours? I don't know if they could ever be friends, but I wouldn't put it past Nik to get a crush on the girl next door- who has no time for him at all. If that's okay with you?

God, I don't know how useful Nik could be to a Hacker like Pari, but if you ever need blackmail photos he's probably the guy.
That's kinda what I was thinking if there's something she can't find in cyber world she could go to him, and I was reading through some of Nik profile and perhaps he could have some idea of how Pari is treated.

That's kinda what I was thinking if there's something she can't find in cyber world she could go to him, and I was reading through some of Nik profile and perhaps he could have some idea of how Pari is treated.
I'm sure if she ever needed refuge from her family for a little while, Nik would have an open door. Like, besides the crush, he's not heartless, and if Pari doesn't mind the TV being on in the background then it would be all good.

Sorry! I am doing my best to try to keep up with all the responses. Both CC and I work long hours during the day and we're not technically supposed to be using our phones at our respective jobs (though I check my messages every time I go to the restroom because I can't go 8 hours without any sort of contact with the outside world). I'll try to make sure I tag people as well so they'll see it if I'm the one responding to questions.

Oh, it's completely fine, I understand so you don't ever need to apologise about that stuff. Work kicks my ass half the time also so I know the struggle. It's pretty late over here so I'll think up some potential relationships between your characters and mine then hit you up sometime tomorrow about it.

OH I LOVE THIS SECRET IDEA AND AS WELL AS THE CHEMISTRY/TUTOR SUGGESTION. Issiah hate Chemistry so I can definitely see him going to Hadley for help and maybe that's how Hadley got a little bit of courage to ask Issiah if he knew any dealers, and I can see Issiah being shocked by this and getting wrapped up into the secret that Hadley has to keep , because he wouldn't want to see his tutoring buddy get into trouble.

Yay! I'm glad you like the idea. So, basically, they became friends from being in Chemistry class together whereupon Issiah eventually went to Hadley for help in the form of tutoring. They ended up bonding despite having quite dissimilar personalities and so after Hadley judged Issiah as an alright dude, he asked him if he knew any dealers which lead to them getting wrapped up in each others secrets. Sounds good!

Finally my techie is complete OTL. I'm open for relationships/plots with Eden!

Yay! I'm glad you like the idea. So, basically, they became friends from being in Chemistry class together whereupon Issiah eventually went to Hadley for help in the form of tutoring. They ended up bonding despite having quite dissimilar personalities and so after Hadley judged Issiah as an alright dude, he asked him if he knew any dealers which lead to them getting wrapped up in each others secrets. Sounds good![/QUOTE]

Exactly and at first I can see Issiah really contemplating selling to Hadley because he wouldn't expect that out of him but he wants to help out a friend, even if it's illegal.

EVERYONE'S CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN LOOKED OVER AND IF YOU RECENTLY POSTED A CHARACTER MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE STUDENTS LIST TO SEE IF YOU'RE NAME HAS BEEN ADDED. HONESTLY IF I LIKED YOUR POST THAT IS A SURE SIGN OF HAVING YOUR CHARACTER ACCEPTED.

PLEASE MAKE SURE IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY, TO ADD YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, AGAIN I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT EVERYTHING IS UP TO DATE NOW!

WE STILL NEED A BELOVED LEADER BEFORE WE GET STARTED,THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED US GET HERE SO FAR.

Neri Neri I love Eden! Do you think she would have let Nik take photos of her art? In general, and the stuff in the club? I'm sure if Nik ever got a good look at her comic collection he'd probably would've been inspired by the stuff, and would gladly help out if she ever needed reference photos for poses and stuff.

Hey @B R E E Z E! I saw that June has a hobby with photography, and I was wondering if maybe they could be camera buds? I'd understand if Nik might put June out because he can get obsessive, but it would probably be fun/exciting to have a friend who's also interested in taking pretty pictures. (And I mean he would totally extend the employee discount at his job to him if ever needed something new)

Neri Neri I love Eden! Do you think she would have let Nik take photos of her art? In general, and the stuff in the club? I'm sure if Nik ever got a good look at her comic collection he'd probably would've been inspired by the stuff, and would gladly help out if she ever needed reference photos for poses and stuff.

Thanks I'm glad you like her! Eden would totally be up for that, she's pretty proud of her art and anyone who would get inspiration from comics she'd be more than happy to show them off! She's always looking for good references! I think these two would get along pretty well and I can see Eden being excited to talk to him about some of her ideas for her comic.

Okay, I'm going to try and go through and establish some relationships or at least some connection points. Feel free to just say nah to any of these!

Thionine Thionine First, HI! It's been a while. Second, I'm thinking that Killy and Eyree would probably bond over their Irish heritage. She's spent a fair amount of time in Ireland, mostly in and around Cork since that's where her family is.

aengers aengers I can see Livie and Kaia getting along because they were both raised in the church and both decided to rebel. They probably hang out at the same places, Livie to get drunk or wasted and Kaia for sex so they rub elbows a lot.

Bowa Bowa Nathan's not a Guru, but that's probably where he would have ended up had he not been snapped up by the Beloveds. I can see him and Hadley hanging out a lot (maybe they're even neighbors?). I also think Kaia would be super attracted to him and she'd always be trying to get him into bed.

Amelia White Amelia White Nathan is a closet musician and so he stalks the conservatory on occasion, so maybe they started talking to each other and getting to know each other from that?

Neri Neri NATHAN AND EDEN ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS OKAY

@B R E E Z E So, Eyree and Jun would be friends because they're both gymnasts, obvi. I also could see Kaia and Jay butting heads because they're kind of similar in their very dominant personalities

soular soular First, Eyree and Joshua are athletes so they'd know each other by that virtue alone. I'm not sure if they'd be super close friends or anything, but I can see her offering for him to stay at her house if he doesn't want to go home since she basically lives alone for most of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back