• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled |OOC|FULL

When do you want to start Labeled?

• Tomorrow! I'm so ready!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I prefer Wednesday, I want to plot some more!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, we know haha. I thought I recognised it when Kaia was posted but it just registered in my head the other day and was like whattttt?!?

I just snooped on your coding thread and omg they are so beautiful like can you pass me over some talent please? I'm in desperate need of some.
Omg I feel that. The realization was like whaaaat omggg the coincidence!

And omggg, I would be delighted to teach and pass it over to you!!! <3

Aah thank you! Is it better now?

You're welcome! And yes, I can see them now so all is well.

Omg I feel that. The realization was like whaaaat omggg the coincidence!

And omggg, I would be delighted to teach and pass it over to you!!! 3

I had just had an epiphany the other day and typed out this paragraph to Malibu explaining my revelation aha.

Oh, if there was some kind of scale to measure talent/capability to code anything I would be so far negative on that scale you wouldn't believe it. I somehow got an A in school for Computing which I'm still amazed I got but I've forgotten it all now. I can't even request anything because I have no idea exactly I would be requesting in the first place. I'll just quietly sit in my corner and revel at your brilliance.

OTL I FORGOT TO SAY YOU CAN POST NOW
omg i had no idea there was an opening post until you wrote in the OOC
You're welcome! And yes, I can see them now so all is well.

I had just had an epiphany the other day and typed out this paragraph to Malibu explaining my revelation aha.

Oh, if there was some kind of scale to measure talent/capability to code anything I would be so far negative on that scale you wouldn't believe it. I somehow got an A in school for Computing which I'm still amazed I got but I've forgotten it all now. I can't even request anything because I have no idea exactly I would be requesting in the first place. I'll just quietly sit in my corner and revel at your brilliance.
oh my goodness.
i feel that 100% except it's with like calculus because math and I do not get along at all. I am unsure how I managed to pass the course, but I did it? So I totally get it! But oh my gosh, thank you so much for the compliment asdfghjjkl; you're so sweet!

omg i had no idea there was an opening post until you wrote in the OOC

Haha same!
Also does anyone know where I can get like some code (I don't know what it's called) that I can use every time I post with my character in the IC? Kinda like there was the code thing for our character sheets? (Not the same style but the same thing... not sure if I'm being clear on this.) I forgot to ask for one earlier x.x

Haha same!
Also does anyone know where I can get like some code (I don't know what it's called) that I can use every time I post with my character in the IC? Kinda like there was the code thing for our character sheets? (Not the same style but the same thing... not sure if I'm being clear on this.)
you're welcome to use one of my code if you'd like for the IC?
There's one in my thread that may sort of somewhat match this style you're looking for perhaps?

aah! i need to read up on your character too!
actually, i'm behind on some of them!

Is there a link to the IC thread? I'm being lazy and don't wanna look, I'm sorry ;-;

Here! c:

There's one in my thread that may sort of somewhat match this style you're looking for perhaps?

OH MY GOSH YOUR STUFF IS BEAUTIFUL AND IF IT WASN'T TIME TO START THE RP I WOULD HIT YOU UP TO MAKE AN IC POSTER FOR ALL OF MY CHARACTERS *droooooooool*

Here! c:

OH MY GOSH YOUR STUFF IS BEAUTIFUL AND IF IT WASN'T TIME TO START THE RP I WOULD HIT YOU UP TO MAKE AN IC POSTER FOR ALL OF MY CHARACTERS *droooooooool*
O M G .
GIRL I WOULD SO DO IT?? CAUSE I JUST LIKE DOING IT?
it's honestly a therapy for me and i'd be so honored tbh!!
THANK YOU SO MUUUCHH!
i can totally make you a universal one and you can change the color if you'd like?

O M G .
GIRL I WOULD SO DO IT?? CAUSE I JUST LIKE DOING IT?
it's honestly a therapy for me and i'd be so honored tbh!!
THANK YOU SO MUUUCHH!
i can totally make you a universal one and you can change the color if you'd like?

OH MY GOSH PLEASE?!
Like I would literally owe you forever.

Two questions-

1. Just to be clear, is it okay if I do character posts separately or is it something where they need to be done together?
  2. Our starting post should have our students going to the office correct?

Thanks~

suresies dearie!
is there anything specific you'd like?
and do you use 100% on chrome? :O

I do use 100%!
I don't know if I have anything specific in mind but I kind of like the look of this one. Something simplistic but "floating", I guess? As long as it's mobile friendly, because some people in this roleplay are strictly mobile users and I want to be able to make sure they can read everything!

Two questions-

1. Just to be clear, is it okay if I do character posts separately or is it something where they need to be done together?
  2. Our starting post should have our students going to the office correct?

Thanks~

I don't think we have a preference. Whatever works easiest for you. And yes, they can go to the office... or they can choose not to and play hookie. THE CHOICE IS UP TO YOU

I do use 100%!
I don't know if I have anything specific in mind but I kind of like the look of this one. Something simplistic but "floating", I guess? As long as it's mobile friendly, because some people in this roleplay are strictly mobile users and I want to be able to make sure they can read everything!
aaah! will do madaaamm!
mobile friendly and floating-like, got it!<3

Hey, I was wondering if I could reserve a Misfit spot? I have half of the character sheet complete but it's getting late here and I have a final tomorrow, so I'm not sure how much I'll finish tonight!

Hey, I was wondering if I could reserve a Misfit spot? I have half of the character sheet complete but it's getting late here and I have a final tomorrow, so I'm not sure how much I'll finish tonight!

Of course! I'll update the list in a moment, though I've got to think about getting to bed myself. WORK UGH

Malibu Malibu : Hi dearie! I'll have your code given to you as soon as I cannn! I've been playing catch up, hehehe. But, knowing there's a code to make will help my stress lessen since codes help me de-stress? Anyways, I'll send it to you asap! And hopefully also have ideas on my opening post too!

Malibu Malibu : Hi dearie! I'll have your code given to you as soon as I cannn! I've been playing catch up, hehehe. But, knowing there's a code to make will help my stress lessen since codes help me de-stress? Anyways, I'll send it to you asap! And hopefully also have ideas on my opening post too!

Seriously, take your time. I'm in no rush. I have name plates I can use in the meantime. OKAY I HAVE TO GET READY FOR WORK but I'm going to post when I get home tonight!

I'll be getting a post up later tonight as well.

As for everyone else, I hope you're all having a wonderful day~

aah! i need to read up on your character too!
actually, i'm behind on some of them!

*uses all of your codes*

I'm honestly in love with them all ;~;

I posted for Eden! I will work on Issiah and Rosalina while I'm at work!

Also I made a slight change to the starting posts because I'm petty :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back