• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled |OOC|FULL

When do you want to start Labeled?

• Tomorrow! I'm so ready!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I prefer Wednesday, I want to plot some more!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am so sorry I haven't posted yet. The last couple of days have been really hectic aha. I'm gonna try and get something up tonight.

yes ofc < 3 3 3
it's been so long how have you been?
labeled is calling my name. im tempted to join. may I snag a beloved and an artist?

hello hyacinth hyacinth !
it's nice to meet you!

i just realized I need to update my relationships with everyone's characters, eeep, and also see if there's any other charas that would have some form of relationship with my Estelle that have been recently added.

On another note, hope everyone is fine and dandy!

No one is probably awake, but my characters are finished, hopefully I can plot with a few folks later on in the day.​
What is your sig? They look so emotional. Like there's nothing but drama. I wanna watch it xD

yes ofc < 3 3 3
it's been so long how have you been?
labeled is calling my name. im tempted to join. may I snag a beloved and an artist?

Sure love!

No one is probably awake, but my characters are finished, hopefully I can plot with a few folks later on in the day.​

Awesome I'm up now I will go take a look at them!

I'm off today so I'll be able to post!

@JujuBee it's called Belle, the movie is really interesting, I def recommend it haha
Also I want Van and Muna to be friends, she will be his personal hype (wo)man
Tatiana is a beautiful soul that needs to be protected at all cost, I think she and Kamar would mesh well.

I've been meaning to respond to this all day. Sorry!!

But I love it! Van would appreciate having a hype woman lol. I could see these two really just letting loose and have fun days together. Muna would be just like Lottie to him and he'd be very protective of her.

As for Tati and Kamar, I really like that as well. They seem like such polar opposites. One loves expressing emotion while the other would rather not. One's bubbly and the other is a bit more solemn, stoic. They're like Billy and Mandy lol. I think they would really bond over the fact that they grew up having to study and do nothing else. She would for sure nag him every once in a while about how he should have become a Guru.

Sorry I was MIA yesterday I was getting a new car and learning to drive stick.

I'm going to be moving to the next contestant and then looking at the new characters. Please do not post until you notice your characters names on the lists!

This rp just keeps getting bigger and bigger yet I find myself excited to see all the new characters.

hyacinth hyacinth
it's been agessss since we last rped LOL
i'll plot w you this weekend < 33
cramming for exams now sobs

--

sorry for my delayed replies! it's my exam period and i've been busy cramming for them orz

Everything has been updated, so everyone can post, I added all the finished characters as well to the list <3

I will be writing my posts when I get home today from work, but the next contestant has been posted as well!

I hope you all are doing okay, and thanks for being so patient with me!​

Tbh, I'm glad y'all are busy because it's giving me time to get my shit together lol.
Best of luck to everyone stuck with exams, work, and just life in general~
- - -
I'll get to responses as soon as possible.
(It won't be long now, I'm sorry.)​

...would it be cool for me to like. make a shipping graph of possible ships and also like... how class schedules line up? i just have a lot of energy rn and nothing to waste it on

EDIT: it was late at night when i wrote this so I just wanna clarify these would be two different graphs.

Last edited:
This coming week is my last week of summer class (until July) and also finals, please excuse me if I'm not on too often until Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back