• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital :l my stuffs

Ana-Kitsune

Sage In the Making
Hello v2.gifShe's supposed to be saying "hello." I was experimenting with mouth movements.

Aralin gif.gif

-My 1st year Hufflepuff Aralin

blink gif.gif

-Literally random person blinking.

Pokemon trainer.png

-Random Pokemon trainer dude

So anyways I'm just posting these horrible things so that later on I can post updates as I get better and you can all be like 'yeah she has hella improved.'

View attachment Evee.avi

Last edited by a moderator:
bat.png dwarf.png Eli.png Esmori.png eyes study, boy.png Pokemon #759 #674 #613 #216.png Scion and Umbreon.png Scion Play gif.gif

I think I am improving, just a little bit. Y'all make this look easy. This is hard work!

Attachments

• witch portal.gif
    witch portal.gif
    817.2 KB · Views: 6
  • woman in watercolor.png
    woman in watercolor.png
    457 KB · Views: 5
Elise 2.png Elven girl.png Elise.png

Working hard to try to get better, been drawing peoples characters. Maybe I'll start taking requests? Or maybe I'll just continue to lurk on the Creativity threads and secretly fulfil people's requests. I Dunno.

quite the impressive art. I see you´re thinking about taking requests for pratice, maybe I could make one? :)

You see, I started a blog recently and I would like to have the mascot I had in mind drawn... However, I can´t afford to pay someone to do so, and I have no talent in art whatsoever.

You will, of course, be credited for your work. I have the details more or less at hand and no fixed schedule on until when you would have to make it, unless you think that would help you work.

So, if the proposal interests you, then do send me a PM! :)

Third one down on your second post screamed "Kurapika" to me.
20/10. Consider me envious.

Update: I hope you don't mind, but the Kurapika-like one is now my desktop.

Second update: Forgot to like your artwork, remedied that just now.♥

Last edited:
I'd like you to know that occasionally I find myself shrinking all the windows to look at the desktop.

:o I never knew anyone could actually like something I made. (sort of depressing to say, but true.) I definitely see the resemblance to Kurapika now. I actually loved that show, I should try to pick it back up. :)

:o I never knew anyone could actually like something I made. (sort of depressing to say, but true.) I definitely see the resemblance to Kurapika now. I actually loved that show, I should try to pick it back up. :)
I don't like it; I love it. It's really rare that I see something I want to look at more than once; much less... probably nearly fifty or sixty times now.

Pikachu.png I'm having technical difficulties lately T.T I thought I had it fixed but then It broke again. So these are some older pics Ima dump here until I can get myself together.Umbreon.png wolf.png

Last edited:
Woah O_o
The top one is amazing, especially with the background you put in there.
The wolf is pretty awesome, too!
I love Pikachu's eyes.

Woah O_o
The top one is amazing, especially with the background you put in there.
The wolf is pretty awesome, too!
I love Pikachu's eyes.

I'm not very proud of these, I just realized how long it had been since I posted anything X-o I'm determined to fix my tech today so I can get back to work!

So here is a bunch of stuff. Mostly just overly-simple Pokemon backgrounds XD Feel free to use them for whatever you want. They are just super fun to make!pokeball backdrop.png blue.png Foxpaw's talk with starclan.png Kit and Coyle v1.3.png mimikyu bg 1.png mimikyu bg 2.png mimikyu bg 3.png mimikyu bg 4.png pika bg 1.png pikachu bg 1.png pikachu bg 2.png sunflower.png

My sweet girl Aralin. I'm a little obsessed with her lately. She is a bunch of different ages in these pictures. From 6 to 23. She's also featured in several distinctive styles. (Invader Zim, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Code name Kids next Door). I just love this little ray of sunshine gal! I basically didn't put much effort into any of these, so they aren't that great, Aralin is just so fun to draw. <3
Adventure time style Aralin..png
Aralin drawing.png Avatar style aralin.png Code name kids next door style Aralin..png Invader Zim style Aralin..png older-sports Aralin.png Summer Aralin.png

Aralin among leaves.png
Aralin, of course.
Arbok tamer.gif
Arbok Tamer, from before my hiatus.
Barlow, Art Trade, Sprios.png
Sprios Sprios Character I did for an Art trade.

frosslass.png
I was challenged to draw Froslass from memory, I apparently have no clue what Froslass looks like. But hey, this turned out pretty cool anyways!
Trophy.png
This is for a roleplay of mine, I just liked the angel figure on the trophy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back