• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital :l my stuffs

I just did this really quick because I want to get back to playing the game (Pokémon Ultra Sun). I couldn't help imagining these two having a relationship like Doog and Max in Pets though. XD

Meowth meets Litten v2.png

These are all unfinished sketches. I was originally planning on posting more in the new year but I forgot XD.#001.png
Happy new year!
#002.png
It seems so warm
#003.png
Pretty sure this is the worst possible way to build a snowman.
#004.png
He is using his tail to warm the cocoa. Fire-type life hacks!
#006.png
It hasn't even snowed here. Even though it has been -10 Celsius. -.-
#006b.png
Charizard has a weight-loss resolution.
#007.png
Happy lil guy.
#008.png
He seems so helpful. I want one!#009.pngHis ducky grew up with him. He needs a floaty because he doesn't know surf. XD

I'm trying to re-teach myself the basics, and learn better more accurate ways of doing my anatomy. So I did this practice. You can see my confidence build from the beginning to the end of the exercise. XD

Hands practice.pngright_hand___reference_by_windsweptsummer.jpg

Biera.png
My Ranger Dwarf Pathfinder character. She is... antisocial.
Diath having a hard time, because you know, Diath..png
This is not my character! This is Diath the rouge from Dice, Camera, Action. I highly recommend it if anyone is interested in DnD streams. It's all on youtube.
Strix.png
This is Strix the trash witch. She is also a character from Dice, Camera, Action. I may be low-key obsessed. XD

Galeo.png
This hot mess is Galeo, a companion in a IRL pathfinder campaign.

I hope to begin drawing more often so maybe I will post more than just once every month or so! XD

So much Dice, Camera, Action fanart I'm sorry. Also A redraw of the Pokémon trainer I first posted on here. It's been a year since I started doing digital art. I like to think I have improved. I haven't really found my "style" but I'm not that worried about it. It will come about naturally I've been told.

AH!.pngIf I could cry.pngPower Fantasy.pngPokemon trainer 2.pngNap Time.png

OMG ALL THIS CUTE POKEMON ART YES. Especially those knights OMG. <333 so cool!!

I redrew this guy again even though it's not time yet because I was feeling really unhappy with my art. I did a request for someone and they hated it and it really brought me down. It helps me stay motivated to see that I *have* improved! :)
Pokemon Trainer 3 smaller size.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back