• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic 「ł₮’₴ ₳ⱠⱠ ł₦ ɎØɄⱤ ⱧɆ₳Đ」| (Simulation RP) OPEN

fei

[class=container]margin: auto; height: 400px; width: 450px;[/class] [class=leftborder]position: absolute; height: 400px; width: 55px; background-color: #000000; border-top-left-radius: 60px; border-bottom-left-radius: 60px;[/class] [class=homebutton]position: absolute; top: 150px; z-index: 50; background-color: white; height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; border: 15px solid #7E191B; line-height: 77px; font-size: 42px; text-align: center; text-shadow: 2px 2px #420D09; color: #ffffff; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=main]position: absolute; margin-left: 55px; height: 400px; width: 345px; background-color: #420D09;[/class] [class=tabs]position: absolute; margin-left: 400px; width: 40px; height: 160px; padding: 20px 0; background-color: #000000; border-top-right-radius: 25px; border-bottom-right-radius: 25px;[/class] [class=tab]height: 40px; width: 40px; line-height: 37px; color: #7E191B; text-align: center; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=chosentab]font-size: 20px; color: #420D09; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=chosenhome]color: #7E191B; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=tape]position: absolute; z-index: 2; width: 100px; height: 20px; top: 40px; left: 45px; background-color: #7E191B; opacity: 0.7; transform: rotate(-40deg);[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; margin: 315px 0 0 75px; width: 250px; height: 50px; font-size: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 900; letter-spacing: -2px; color: #7E191B; text-shadow: 2px 2px #000000;[/class] [class=paper]position: absolute; margin: 30px 0 0 75px; width: 250px; height: 340px; background-color: #7E191B;[/class] [class=subtitle]padding: 8px; height: 33px; width: 120px; background-color: #000000; position: absolute; z-index: 2; top: 45px; left: 132px; font-size: 25px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #7E191B; font-weight: bold; line-height: 30px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 79px; left: 16px; width: 220px; height: 246px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; padding-right: 5px; color: #000000;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 15px); height: 246px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class=heading]font-size: 15px; font-weight: 700; color: #00; display: inline; text-shadow: 2px 2px #420D09;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #dfcdc3; font-size: 20px; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://i.ibb.co/z8xdw9V/game-cursor-target.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=homebutton state=hover] color: #dfcdc3; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://i.ibb.co/z8xdw9V/game-cursor-target.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent1 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosenhome homebutton[/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 addClass chosentab fadeIn 1000 tabsContent2 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosenhome homebutton[/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent3 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosenhome homebutton[/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent4 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosenhome homebutton[/script] [script class=homebutton on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent5 addClass chosenhome removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4[/script]
[div class=container][div class=leftborder][div class="homebutton chosenhome"]
[/div] [div class=main][div class="tabsContent tabsContent5"][div class=tape][/div]
[div class=title]it's all in your head[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent1" style="display: none;"][div class=subtitle]the plot[/div][div class=paper][div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Since you were young, you knew something was different about you. There were things that you could do that other kids couldn't, things you could see/sense that other kids couldn't. When you spoke up about your differences, you were shunned. You were dubbed crazy and mentally ill; doctors gave you pill after pill to treat your "ailments" but all they did was make you feel numb and robotic, they didn't erase your "ailments". When people found out about your "problems", they avoided you like you were a disease. Soon you became hopeless, trapped in your mentally ill body, never finding the light at the end of the tunnel that others who had been through the same things as you described. Everything seemed bleak until you received an invitation in the mailbox inviting you to partake in an intriguing medical trial: scientists had developed a simulation that could stop your delusions and many others like you would be partaking in it too. Suddenly, you knew this was the answer to all your issues; for the first time in your left, you felt hopeful. When you entered the simulation, all seemed well. The peace didn't last long though. Each day, you awoke to knew surroundings and new challenges that seemed like they were meant to not only put you down but kill you. Maybe it was the sea swarming with krakens trying to eat you or the endless wall of furious fire following you through the scorching dessert, maybe it was the creepy nurse telling you that whatever injuries you acquired during the simulation would carry on to real life with a smile...soon, you realized that you weren't in the simulation to be helped, you were in it to be killed. With that realization, you also discovered that what you thought was your mental illness was actually your superpower and the government was after you for it. There was only one thing left for you to do: beat the simulation and kill every monster representing the people who had invited you here in the first place.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=subtitle]the rules[/div][div class=paper][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=heading]#1[/div]If you join this role play, please only join it if you will be able to be active. I don’t need posts everyday, a quality post once or twice a week is fine by me. [div class=heading]#2[/div] No one liners, two paragraphs minimum. [div class=heading]#3[/div] No godmodding, no indestructible characters. You can have a max of 3 characters and 2 powers per character. [div class=heading]#4[/div] Be polite, keep it PG-13. Romance is allowed[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=subtitle]the lore[/div][div class=paper][div class=textbox][div class=scroll]This story takes place in the 22nd century in the U.S. During the majority of the RP, your character will be within the simulation. Each day, there will be a new world with its own challenges that try to take down your character. I haven’t decided quite yet what will be in each new world but if you have ideas, feel free to comment them. I’ve currently decided just to come up with ideas as I go along for the worlds. —pre-story lore: Towards the end of the 21st century, there was buzz about seemingly supernatural spotting around the U.S. A whole conspiracy theory started about how the government was running a social experiment by placing aliens with supernatural abilities among citizens and seeing if they could blend in. Of course, this was not true but the government had to investigate. They sent bots around the country for an in-person census while discreetly investigating the supernatural conspiracy. When the bots came back, they observed children with supernatural gifts living in the cities where there were supernatural spottings. Even though they were children and hadn’t shown any risk of a threat to national safety, government officials voted to terminate the children. They monitored those with supernatural powers closely, making sure they didn’t think of the weird things they could do as anything more than a delusion. For years, the government was busy at work setting up the simulation so they could terminate the supernaturals without too much suspiciousness. Finally, they finished everything and this is when the RP take place. NPC’s that are higher-ups in the government will be running each new world and its monsters. When the monsters are defeated virtually, the higher-ups also die. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=subtitle]the roles[/s[/div][div class=paper][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=heading]—supernatural[/div] This character has supernatural powers, they don’t have to be a specific age and they can have any sort of powers (not limited to elemental, kenesis type powers, etc). Each supernatural will also have a downside to their powers though (Ex. a hydro kinetic has an unquenchable thirst for water). [div class=heading]—overseer/government official[/div] These people design each world in the simulation and virtually inhabit the body of the monsters they put in it. Right now I’m thinking about leaving them as NPC’s but if there is enough interest for them or enough players, I will open up this position. [div class=heading]—other[/div] If you have any other ideas, feel free to voice them!/font][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tabs]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"][/div] [div class="tab tab3"][/div] [div class="tab tab4"][/div][/div][/div]
[/div] [/div]

[div class=heading]— the plot[/div]
Since you were young, you knew something was different about you. There were things that you could do that other kids couldn't, things you could see/sense that other kids couldn't. When you spoke up about your differences, you were shunned. You were dubbed crazy and mentally ill; doctors gave you pill after pill to treat your "ailments" but all they did was make you feel numb and robotic, they didn't erase your "ailments". When people found out about your "problems", they avoided you like you were a disease. Soon you became hopeless, trapped in your mentally ill body, never finding the light at the end of the tunnel that others who had been through the same things as you described. Everything seemed bleak until you received an invitation in the mailbox inviting you to partake in an intriguing medical trial: scientists had developed a simulation that could stop your delusions and many others like you would be partaking in it too. Suddenly, you knew this was the answer to all your issues; for the first time in your left, you felt hopeful. When you entered the simulation, all seemed well. The peace didn't last long though. Each day, you awoke to knew surroundings and new challenges that seemed like they were meant to not only put you down but kill you. Maybe it was the sea swarming with krakens trying to eat you or the endless wall of furious fire following you through the scorching dessert, maybe it was the creepy nurse telling you that whatever injuries you acquired during the simulation would carry on to real life with a smile...soon, you realized that you weren't in the simulation to be helped, you were in it to be killed. With that realization, you also discovered that what you thought was your mental illness was actually your superpower and the government was after you for it. There was only one thing left for you to do: beat the simulation and kill every monster representing the people who had invited you here in the first place.

This story takes place in the 22nd century in the U.S. During the majority of the RP, your character will be within the simulation. Each day, there will be a new world with its own challenges that try to take down your character. I haven’t decided quite yet what will be in each new world but if you have ideas, feel free to comment them. I’ve currently decided just to come up with ideas as I go along for the worlds.

[div class=heading]—pre-story lore:[/div]
Towards the end of the 21st century, there was buzz about seemingly supernatural spotting around the U.S. A whole conspiracy theory started about how the government was running a social experiment by placing aliens with supernatural abilities among citizens and seeing if they could blend in. Of course, this was not true but the government had to investigate. They sent bots around the country for an in-person census while discreetly investigating the supernatural conspiracy. When the bots came back, they observed children with supernatural gifts living in the cities where there were supernatural spottings. Even though they were children and hadn’t shown any risk of a threat to national safety, government officials voted to terminate the children. They monitored those with supernatural powers closely, making sure they didn’t think of the weird things they could do as anything more than a delusion. For years, the government was busy at work setting up the simulation so they could terminate the supernaturals without too much suspiciousness. Finally, they finished everything and this is when the RP take place. NPC’s that are higher-ups in the government will be running each new world and its monsters. When the monsters are defeated virtually, the higher-ups also die.

[div class=heading]#1[/div]If you join this role play, please only join it if you will be able to be active. I don’t need posts everyday, a quality post once or twice a week is fine by me.

[div class=heading]#2[/div] No one liners, two paragraphs minimum.

[div class=heading]#3[/div] No godmodding, no indestructible characters. You can have a max of 3 characters and 2 powers per character.

[div class=heading]#4[/div] Be polite, keep it PG-13. Romance is allowed, however, it is not the focal point of the RP.
[/div][/div]

[div class=heading]—supernatural[/div]
This character has supernatural powers, they don’t have to be a specific age and they can have any sort of powers (not limited to elemental, kenesis type powers, etc). Each supernatural will also have a downside to their powers though (Ex. a hydro kinetic has an unquenchable thirst for water).

[div class=heading]—overseer/government official[/div]
These people design each world in the simulation and virtually inhabit the body of the monsters they put in it. Right now I’m thinking about leaving them as NPC’s but if there is enough interest for them or enough players, I will open up this position.

[div class=heading]—other[/div]
If you have any other ideas, feel free to voice them!

I have no clue how I pulled this off editing on an iPad but oh well...

Last edited:
I'll join! I'd like to be a 6-8 year old super powered boy or girl and a teenage (probably 14-15?) super powered girl. Still have to think about powers!

RedEmRa RedEmRa You’re supposed to but I guess if there was someone who the government thought had powers but really didn’t, that would be cool.

sounds cool~ will there be a deadline for the CS though?
I think before next Friday is good, no rush to put up the CS though, I made the thread just to have it made so don’t feel like you need to have your character done super quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back