• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern L.A. Devotees (Open!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Valerie
valgrin.gif

Valerie looked over to the girl not too far off from her that claimed her shoe. She didn't expect her to offer the opportunity of borrowing them some time, and smiled more out of surprise than joy. No girl had offered to share anything with her before - with only having lived with her three older brothers, two fathers, and then ex-boyfriend. As a matter of fact, she'd never lived with another girl before, either. Let alone multiple girls. Val figured she would take things in stride, not willing to subject herself to the stress of the unknown. "How generous, thank you." She wrinkled her nose slightly out of mirth.

At the mention of her guitar, Valerie suddenly grew hesitant. It wasn't visible, for she was contemplating how she was going to respond without bringing up a past that included a beautiful indie voice that no longer existed. Val shrugged and gave the case a small pat; inside was her old acoustic, although she didn't play it as often as she did when she could sing properly. In all honesty, she thought about selling it. Headshots were expensive, and the reminder of her previous musical talents made her chest ache. "Yeah, I can play. More of a hobby, really, but it would be fun to play together," Val nodded before looking to the rather tall man. He was just as beautiful as Natasha.

Valerie's eyebrows rose, but she was thankful that he wasn't complimenting her. She didn't like compliments, finding them almost always hollow since her ex had previously drowned her in flattery before ultimately leaving her. From that, she was an expert at brushing off compliments and changing the subject. At the mention of his model status, she nodded in understanding. "Ah, a model. You sure are tall enough for it," Valerie mused, cobalt blue eyes gleaming in amusement. "It's nice to meet both of you." She looked to each of them before pushing a hand through her hair.

a z u l a a z u l a KingofAesir KingofAesir

Roman
rometalklk.gif

Roman leaned against the counter and crossed his arms over his chest. Glancing to Ellie, he was happy to see that she had accompanied him. He watched the way she eyed the kitchen and one of the corners of his mouth tilted up, finding her awe endearing. She looked to him before he could looked away, though he didn't mind catching her gaze with a smile, listening to her talk about a home that he was unfamiliar with and watching her lips delicately form her words. Suddenly, the pretty smile on her face disappeared, and he tilted his head to the side slightly in interest. Maybe she was homesick already. Before he could speak, she prompted him with her own question. Rome rubbed the back of his neck and looked around the expanse of the kitchen and behind them, where everyone stood in the living room, as if he were looking for something, even bending sideways and looking under the edges of the countertops. He stopped, straightened, and looked to her with a slight shrug. "No cobwebs anywhere... I'd say that's fancy enough for me." His home in Colorado had been in the middle of nowhere and full of random creatures - especially spiders. Los Angeles wasn't rid of the things, but they were much less abundant in comparison; at least he could take solace in that.

Rome slowly rounded the counter and stopped in front Ellie, bending down slightly to be at the same level as her and and squinting, looking at her fact closely with a calculating expression. Not staring for long, he rubbed at his chin before leaning back and out of her bubble that he was most likely infiltrating. "You seem so familiar... Where are you from? Or are you already more famous than the rest of us?" He grinned. In all honesty, he hadn't been trying to figure out if he recognized her face, but instead wanted to see how she would react to him being so close to her. It was something he'd done before, though more on the rare occasion. His curious nature was sometimes a little forward, but it aided in his intuition. Being a 'dumb' model was a stereotype, anyway.

Soap Soap

Last edited:
Juno
Mood: Frustrated+Curious​

Of course he was late. It was only fitting if he was the one who messed up tremendously. After getting word he'd be moving into a new house with his labelmates, he decided that he'd be perfectly punctual. He'd wake early, make himself look perfect, take an Uber to the building and introduce himself with confidence, showing that he was a good kid and that they didn't have to worry about getting to know him. This clearly want the case and now here he was, rushing to get all his stuff together and look at least some what decent for the first meeting with the people he'd grow to know.

He finally found a suitable outfit to go well with his good luck pendant and gray hair. As everything was finalized, the Uber pulled up. Good timing. If anything else bad was going to happen today, he'd be pissed. Everything else had to run smoothly.

Twenty minutes of alone time in the back of the Uber gave him time to think.

What kind of people would he meet? This was an agency. They could sign literally anyone. It was difficult to even think about. Would there be other producers? Other rappers? He didn't want things to become too competitive. Things were bad enough just this past week being in LA with the underground battles he'd been attending. Fights and a lack of respect was a clear theme within the city. Seattle wasn't like that at all. There was rap beef just not as public or well known. He wished things were calmer but he'd live with it. He'd have to.

As the car pulled up to his new home, he thanked the driver, tipped him and got his suitcases and backpack out from the back of the car. He breathed and walked up to the front door, knocking on it with strength. He hoped things would be simpler inside this house during the day than it was on the streets at night.

Hunter

AlexPettyfer-alex-pettyfer-35628803-500-281.gif

Interacting: Winona Winona @openforanyone

This girl was...wow. He'd never met a girl that could flirt as well as he did, and he could already tell she was going to be a challenge for him. At least he knew he'd have some fun in this house with all these gorgeous girls around. Between Natasha and Ana these girls were going to kill him, hopefully not literally.

Before he could respond about the camera, she had already picked it up and was taking over his blog and he was rolling his eyes in the background as she called his viewers stupid. She was full of all sorts of surprises, announcing herself as his new girlfriend and then placing a kiss on his cheek. Oh he was definitely posting this later, his fans would flip. Five minutes in a new house and he already had a 'girlfriend', it was great for views. New house, new girlfriend. What a perfect video title.

Just as soon as she'd been all over him, she was up and leaving to go check for a pool. He hadn't even checked for a pool, and if there was a pool that meant there was the potential for skinny dipping. Instead of following after the striking blonde, he meandered over to where everyone else was standing to hopefully get to know his new house mates.

Natasha

original.gif

Interacting: KingofAesir KingofAesir Rach Rach

Natasha still couldn't figure out exactly how she felt about the hulking man before her, but now that she could breath with him not in her personal space she decided she liked him enough to continue their conversation for now. The girl who'd complimented her shoe offered her a smile, and she felt like just maybe living here wouldn't be so bad. There were plenty of good looking people and besides Hunter everyone else she'd met seemed nice enough. If she'd managed to survive living on a tour bus with her cheating ex for weeks she could handle living here until she made it big.

"I'm a singer, my band broke up so now I'm here." Okay so maybe that was a bit of a lie. The band hadn't broken up they'd kicked her out, but she didn't feel like introducing herself as the reject. She was surprised when the brunette didn't gush about her guitar, most musicians she knew could talk about their prized instrument for hours, she was sure she'd bored several people to death talking about her electric, but she wasn't going to push the subject. "Either way, I'm glad I'm not the only musician in the house."

"That's surprising, I'd book you in no time." She smirked, fully able to appreciate his figure now that he wasn't five inches from her face. It was no surprise that Harvey was a model, he was tall and beautiful. Just her type.

"Thanks, black looks good on everyone you know." Black was such a no-nonsense color, much like the girl who wore it. Natasha didn't particularly care about style, she wore what she liked and made her feel good. She didn't give a damn about fashion magazines or outfit critiques.

"Where are you both from?" She asked, trying to place their region by their accents. Everyone knew she was from New York by the way she talked, and how she referred to certain things like soda instead of pop.​

Anastasia
Smile.gif

So while she had been planning on heading towards the pool, Anastasia soon found herself pausing at the door, quietly considering if it was worth it to head outside. It was kinda hot out, after all, and she'd have plenty of time to swim later when she actually had unpacked and found her swimsuit. With a shrug, Ana turned away and headed back into the house, over to her stuff, where she picked up her backpack and then started up the stairs to check out the rooms. She wasn't sure if Greg had some plan on how the roommate situation would work out, but that didn't mean she couldn't look until she found out.

Plus, well, she was determined to make sure that Ellie would be her roommate. After all, Anastasia would be too annoyed with anyone else -- despite all appearances, Anastasia was not a very social person. She liked to flirt and tease people for short periods of time, but spending extended periods with people always left her very annoyed. Unless it was Ellie -- she seemed to be the single person in the world that never got Anastasia's nerves, ever since they were little and Ana had beat up that bully for her.

Walking upstairs, she faintly heard what sounded like someone unpacking in a room. Tilting her head, Anastasia slowly walked over, peeking around the doorway to see a very attractive, very tall guy. Bingo. A sly grin came onto her face, and she strode into the room without asking permission or knocking. "Well hello, handsome." She said, smirking at him as she strode across the room, looking out the window to spot the pool. "Nice view, although personally..." Anastasia turned around and leaned against the window. "I like the view in here better." She said, looking him up and down and again, not keeping it secret.

"You need a roommate, handsome? Because I would be more than happy to keep you company all night." Anastasia winked at him, and pushed away from the wall, making her way over to the farther bed. She pulled her backpack off and tossed it to the ground next to the bed, and then flopped down on it. Holy heck, even the beds were amazingly soft. A thousand times better than the old one that she'd had back home in Iowa. Yeah, she could get used to this.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Minevra Steel

Mood: Happy| Interacting with: Kyungsoo + Milos |Mentions: Kipsy Kipsy Winona Winona

Milo and Kyungsoo didn't seem annoyed that Minnie had joined their conversation which helped her relax slightly. But Kyungsoo did seem annoyed at her choice in nicknames. It was his fault that he had given her permission without any limits. Besides Milso seemed to agree even though they were taking it in another direction than she actually meant it too. Oops. Oh well, it was better than some of the other ideas going through her head. She didn't know why but she had definitely been leaning towards 'Pink Cactus' at one point.

"I didn't mean it like that" she pouted, hitting Milos arm playfully. She could definitely see her being good friends with these two. Hopefully, they would be able to stick together through this interesting experience. She wondered if they would feel the same though. Her eyes flickered back over to Kyungsoo. He did look cute when he was embarrassed. Maybe she would tease him about it just a little. Although it may come back to bite her later. There were bound to be a few pranking types in the house. "I mean it does kinda look like that kind of Bambi now that you mention it," she said, laughing at his expression as he pointed at his face. "I did mean it as in your eyes. They're the same kind of pretty caramel colour." Minnie explained, pulling off her best innocent smile. "We can pretend to mean adult Bambi though. He's tougher and kinda hot for a Stag"

Minerva gently bumped shoulders with Kyungsoo before jumping on the change of subject to spare his ego. "It's Minerva. But you can just call me Minnie. It's much easier to pronounce. Or anything really I am open to nicknames" It would have been interesting to see what Milos accent was like when he pronounced her name. But she decided to spare him from her terrible name. "So Model and Songwriter/Producer. How long have you guys been doing that?" she asked, seeing as she already knew their names. She enjoyed listening to other people talk about their passions. The way their eyes lit up made her happy and want to enjoy it with them.

code by Ri.a

Kyungsoo

Mood: Flustered but happy | Interacting with: Minerva, Milos, & Juno | Mentions: Winona Winona Maree Maree MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Technically, it was all Kyungsoo’s fault for letting Minerva come up with a nickname. He shouldn’t have offered. As she continued to go on, he felt his shoulders slump forward as if he was trying to curl into himself. These kinds of compliments were… foreign. He didn’t understand how he was supposed to react to them. Thankfully, a savior came.

Someone knocked on the door. Desperate, he took the opportunity without a second thought. “I’ll get it,” Kyungsoo said, shuffling away and to the front door. The back of his neck prickled with heat and was undoubtedly just as red as his ears. He hoped no one noticed.

Opening the door, Kyungsoo was pleasantly surprised to see yet another Asian. “Hey,” he greeted, grinning. “Come on in.” He stepped to the side and gestured for the other male to come in.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
Juno
Mood: Hopeful​

The knowledge of knowing he wouldn't be the only Asian kid here was a relief. Asians weren't really recognisable in Music in America. They normally go overseas for the chance of a more successful career. He didn't want to leave though. He liked America and he wasn't going to up and leave just because he could make it easier somewhere else. No. He'd fight for his place here if he had to.

He smiled at the shorter man. He seemed cute being barely five feet tall. "Hey," he responded. "This is the place right?"

He dragged his stuff inside and glanced around. Stylish. The boss sure knew how to pick décor.

He extended his hand towards his new housemate."I'm Joon-ho Choi but I just go by Juno."

Juno probably should legally change his name at some point. It's a bit difficult having to mention his surname along with his first name and then his stage name. He should just use his stage name. It would make things a lot easier.

Milos
Smile.gif

An attractive stag... not exactly something Milos had ever thought he would hear in the same sentence, and then Kyungsoo was getting flustered and heading off to answer the door, and Milos found himself alone with this very pretty, small girl. Minerva? Now that was a name, and he swore that it sounded familiar. "Ah, Minerva, pleasure to meet you." He said with a smile, his eyes crinkling a bit as he did so. Of course, the way he said Minerva did come out a bit funny, but he had tried his best.

Of course, Minnie was much easier to pronounce. His eyes widened a bit when she mentioned the modeling thing, and soon his cheeks were bright red. "Yes, ah... not long. Modeling is very new to me. Greg met me and said I had nice face, and now here I am." He chuckled nervously. Milos had only been to a couple shoots, and both times he hadn't done the best, so it was strange to know that Minerva actually knew who he was. Did this mean he was famous?

"You have been in a few movies, yes? I believe I have seen you before." Not that he could really remember particularly where, but she definitely had the confidence to be some kind of actress. "Do you model as well? You are, ah... beautiful enough to, after all." His cheeks burned redder, if at all possible, as he said it.

Maree Maree Kipsy Kipsy

Giovanni Silvim

Location: His New Room| Interacting with: Winona Winona | Mentions: N/A

Giovanni was quite proud of his work, he stretched and gave out a moderately audible sigh. “Now to just relax in pea-…” That was when he was surprisingly caught off guard, a hot blonde sitting in his doorway came into view, he was startled and the way she came at him was a bit overwhelming. Girls came up to guys now? Wow LA is interesting…he never once in his life had a girl trying to flirt with him, it was usually the other way around. Guess now was the time for things to change huh?

It was odd but maybe this wouldn’t be so bad being the one to get hit on, it at least gave him a bit more confidence in his looks, especially since there were so many more attractive males in the house from what he managed to glance when making his way inside. Actually, now that he thought about it he recognized her talking with them as well, she must have wanted a head start at unpacking and finding a room like him, he got the idea from the bags sitting near her feet. Oh, wait…he needed to respond right? What would he say…SHIT! Think Gio think!

“Oh…hello, do you usually sneak up on guys and ask them if they wanna be kept happy all night?” He gave a slight chuckle, he wasn’t showing any signs of nervousness but he felt uneasy when it was the female approaching him instead. Gio looked the girl up and down. Damn she is sexy…it wouldn’t be too bad to take her up on that offer, would it? Heh, who was he kidding this was probably some sort of prank, she didn’t seem like the type to ever really have any interest in him.

“I’m Giovanni by the way but you can just call me Gio if that’s easier for you. To answer your question though, naw I’d like to get to know people a little more before just choosing them as my roommate…so how about we give that a try and see how things go. Or are you the type to run away from getting to know a guy before hooking up with them?” He gave a slight smirk making his way closer to her as if projecting how tall he was compared to the sexy blonde.

code by Ri.a

Kyungsoo

Mood: Playful | Interacting with: Juno & Milos | Mentions: Winona Winona MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

“This is the right place,” Kyungsoo confirmed. Of course, the house wasn’t what anyone had been expecting. He himself had second-guessed the location up until his key fit in the lock. It was far too fancy for a group of ragtag people to live in.

Far too fancy for someone like him. What did he do to deserve this second chance? Zilch. Was he complaining? Nope.

He accepted the hand of the taller male, shaking it firmly. “It’s nice to meet you. I’m Kyungsoo Kyo. I take it Juno is a stage name? Nickname? I like it.” The awkward feelings from earlier were dissipating; he was thankful for this distraction. Perhaps he could rile up some more confidence.

Kyungsoo smiled and headed back to the living room, watching to see if Juno was following. Upon seeing Milos still talking with Minerva, an idea formed. “Milos! While you’re at it, you should befriend the newest Asian, too. He’s the one we need to nickname Bambi, not me. Just wait until you see how sweet he is.”

There was a part of his mind that felt a bit bad for pawning the unwanted nickname off on Juno like this. They’d only met and already he was regressing back a bit. At the same time, though, there was no way he’d accept being called ‘Bambi’ without some sort of a fight. Besides, his declaration wasn’t a lie. He figured Juno far more attractive than himself.
code by Ri.a

Minevra Steel

Mood: Happy| Interacting with: Kyungsoo + Milos + juno |Mentions: Kipsy Kipsy Winona Winona MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Minerva inwardly facepalmed as Kyungsoo rushed off as soon as an opportunity arose. Great, barely an hour in and she was already making people dislike her. She was meant to be making friends not scaring people off. Why did she always come on so strong all the time? she needed to learn to tone her personality down a bit when meeting new people. A frown formed on her face but she quickly replaced it with a soft smile when she remembered that she was still talking to Milos.

She laughed softly as Milos gave his attempt at pronouncing her name. Looks like he was also the kind of person who didn't step down from a challenge. That would be interesting. "Not one to step down from a challenge huh? I like it. Although you did do better than most"

Minnie laughed softly as Milos suggested her modelling. "Thanks but you are definitely the attractive model here. I always feel so awkward posing in front of photography cameras" she explained. He was definitely the model type but she was far from it. She could see why Greg had chosen him to be one of his models. He had such a charming face and the little twinkle in his eye... Oh boy, he is certainly going to be trouble. Girls will be swooning over him in no time.

"Personally film camera's are much more my style. But yeah I've starred in a few Indie horror movies. The Dreamer and Night Nurse" She said, shrugging it off slightly. They were quite obscure horror movies so not many people had actually seen them. Which was why she was trying to push her way out of the Indie film industry.

That's when Kyunsoo came back over with another Asian. Three Asians? Wow, this was like a miracle. "Hey, I'm Minnie." she introduced herself to the new guy as they came into earshot. Kyungsoo suggested something about calling the new guy Bambi instead. "Hmmm..." she stroked a pretend beard before pointing at Kyungsoo. "Bambi," She then pointed at the new guy. "Thumper" she declared before bursting into a small fit of giggles. "Boom it's perfect."

code by Ri.a

Last edited:
Anastasia
Whtever.gif

Now this was he kind of guy that Anastasia wanted to meet here. Hunter had been too... startled by her bluntness, leaving him rather speechless and boring. But Gio, well, he had the looks and the spunk to keep up with Anastasia, which made him all the more attractive. She laughed at his question, shrugging as she did so. "Only the cute ones that I think can keep up with me." Anastasia replied with a little smirk. Usually, no, she didn't sneak up on random people. But so far, it was turning out well for her.

"Gio? Wow, you just keep getting sexier." It was a very cute name, alright? "Sadly, I don't have any nicknames that you can call me. You have to buy me dinner before you can call me Ana, anyway." Anastasia explained with a little bit of a smirk. Well, Ellie could call her Ana or whatever she wanted, but that's where she drew the line. Ana was such a boring nickname, so she usually just insisted people call her by her full name, although it was such a mouthful... basically, Anastasia hated her name no matter what. Her only other nickname had been Sully for a very short period in elementary thanks to her last name -- Sullivan -- but that had ended as quickly as it had started when Ana had punched the kid who started it in the face. Good times.

"What a shame." Anastasia said with a little pout, her bottom lip sticking out for a moment before she got over the whole thing, and was again smiling. "I don't know. Depends on how interesting they are. But you, handsome, are very interesting." She said with a little smirk, stretching her legs out and then scooting over on the bed, and patted the bed beside her.

"Come sit. Tell me about yourself. I swear I've seen your face somewhere, because yours is one I would not forget. So what is your claim to fame?" She asked, with a sweet smile.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Ellie
tumblr_nu8y2lozlO1qbsosjo6_250.gif

Ellie smiled and playfully raised an eyebrow. "Are cobwebs, not your thing then?" She teased, narrowing her eyes trying to understand why he was coming closer to begin with. Her smile gradually faded, watching him curiously while he watched her, he was... really close. It was weird, yes. But did she mind? Nope. Ellie didn't say anything about it but her cheeks reddened due to their close proximity. Oh. He was just... trying to figure out if he knew her, hm. Probably just another familiar face then. Looking away to fiddle with her bracelet again, while chuckling at his words. "Alton, Iowa. Population of twelve-hundred and fifty-six." Now that she thinks about it. Probably twelve-hundred and fifty-four, now. Looking up to meet his green eyes with her blue ones. "Unless you were one of them, I don't think i'd be considered very famous to you." Although if he was, Ellie was more than sure she'd remember him. But she couldn't ever say that to his face, she's not as... bold as Ana is.

"Back home I was considered a star, y'know?" Lifting her hands up to put extra emphasis on 'star' as if her name was in the headlines. Ellie wasn't an attention seeker, no, but it was nice to get gushed over once in a while. Even if most of those people were the old ladies that considered her as a young Audrey Hepburn. It was still a compliment either way. However, she didn't want him to think she had this huge ego. "Although to be fair, i was probably the only average actress with mediocre singing skills they've ever seen, so." Besides Ana, yes. But she usually wasn't one for the spotlight. A small chuckle escaped her, it was mostly just because she was nervous and just babbling on about things he probably didn't need to know at this point.

She cocked her head to one side, mimicking his own actions, furrowing her brows in mock concentration. "And you?" She asked, before realizing she should clarify. "I mean, you don't look familiar. I just mean..." It wasn't coming out the way she expected it to, so Ellie just decided to ask the question she probably already knew the answer to.
"Are you a model?"

Interactions: Rach Rach Mentions: Winona Winona

Last edited:
Well that was neat. She did finish her Vogue Shooting. Things were speeding up. Sooner or later she'd not be able to go around in public without people recognizing her. She was already getting recognized around once a week in public which wasn't so bad but it would get worse.
It was time to check out the new house she'd be spending time with a bunch of others with.

A bunch of people were all together at the entrance. Well drat. She needed to get inside to unpack all her stuff.
It was Lena's mission to get past everyone and get to her room undetected. Which to be quite honest is something she probably would fail, although she could try. Sneakily tiptoeing through the entrance she had made it to the door and scurried inside.

The house was so nice. She loved the kitchen and the living room too. They really gave off a more modern vibe with the sleek wood and marble.
Now where was her room. No. Not that one. Not that one. Oh here we are.
Making her way inside her room she noticed a guy and a girl were already conversing.
"Um hello! I'm Lena. I'll be your guys roommates!"
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Winona Winona

Juno
Mood: Happy and Confused​

He smiled. A Korean! Life just got a whole lot better. It was like a piece of his Koreatown in Seattle came with him, only this guy was nothing like anyone from there. He hoped they could be friends. He'd have to know everything about this kid. The fun he'd have here with him.

"Both," Juno replied. He'd been going by Juno for a quarter of his life. He responded to both his birth and stage names the same and the artist Juno was a part of him.

Bambi? His smile falteres. He missed something. Why was he Bambi? Why was Kyungsoo Bambi? Milos? This was weird.

He walked through with his belongings. Another Asian? And he thought Asians didn't make it in America. However he didn't agree with Thumper. He was average height, quite manly, not cute in the slightest as he liked to say. He didn't agree with it.

He grinned. Her and the white guy seemed nice. "Hi. I'm Juno. I'm a rapper and producer," he said. "Thumper? No. Consider myself more a Mufasa or Robin Hood or Sully. Not cute. I'm a bad ass."

Milos
Milos.gif

Wow, this was getting very... confusing, as another guy came over. Milos listened as Kyungsoo tried to give the new guy the nickname of Bambi, and even he had to agree that it wasn't the best nickname, so he was all for renaming Kyungsoo. "Ah, nicknames are... difficult." At least his name was already kind of a nickname. Well, Milosevic obviously wasn't, but that's why he just refused to admit what his full name was and let people think it was Milos. Easy peasy.

"Why do they all get nicknames, but I do not?" He asked, looking at Minnie with fake sadness. "It is because my name is too adorable and perfect already, yes?" He asked, a sly grin coming to his face as he spoke. Of course he didn't really mean that -- his name kind of sucked -- but hey, it was a very fun nickname.

"Thumper? That is... a very bad nickname." But then it dawned on him, that if Kyungsoo was Bambi and this new dude was Thumper, they could totally be best friends and it would be beautiful. "Oh my goodness. No, Minnie is genius. You two must be Bambi and Thumper, and then become best friends. It is fate."

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Maree Maree Kipsy Kipsy

Elisha Lazarus
"Sure, we don't have to be friends, if you don't want," Elisha started. He was a little caught off guard. Were all the people here like that? He knew about the copious amounts of fake in the city, but he didn't think being against making friends would be part of the city as well. That wouldn't do for him. People back home were so much different than they were here. It was a bit of a culture shock. He needed people to interact with and it seemed like he was having a rough time in doing so. He sighed quietly at that. "But I would like to be friends. Y'know, if that's okay with you."

The young man stood where he was, not wanting to take a spot on the couch in case Zoe didn't really want him to be there. He put his hands awkwardly in his pockets, puffing out a little bit of air to take off the edge.

"I'm sure it'll be good for our careers to make friends, too." he pointed out to her when she brought it up. He wasn't exactly wrong; networking was a good thing for a career to flourish. Or so, he'd been told that. It didn't hurt to know people in these industries. It was sort of the only way to get in from what he understood. "Either way. It's nice to meet you." he said, loosening up a little with a grin back.

He stood there a moment before giving a small wave and going to leave. He went to look around the rest of the house. He didn't exactly know what to expect, but the place looked a lot bigger on the inside than on the outside. The place was huge, probably thousands of square feet if it were going to be housing this many people. He went through the halls, trying to find an empty room to settle in. He didn't want to intrude on anybody. He would get to meeting everyone else soon.

INTERACTIONS: Soap Soap , @anyoneelsewhowantstostophimandchat

Giovanni Silvim

Location: His New Room| Interacting with: Winona Winona SomebodyElse SomebodyElse | Mentions: N/A

“Hmm, how did I go from handsome to cute? Wasn’t handsome always better? Seems I’m not good enough for you huh?” He raised a brow, he was only joking with the girl but that should have been obvious. Her next comment caused him to tell she was clearly playing games, he didn’t have time for her to be wasting his time, he promised his viewers he would stream in an hour and he wanted to make sure he had his set up completely organized by then. It felt like starting that stream in an hour would have to be delayed for the time being.

“I suppose if that’s how you feel about my name then okay? Something tells me you wouldn’t actually want to go on that date, you have nothing else to do, do you?” He asked with a slight smirk. Everything about this girl that he thought was genuine seemed to be falling apart so easily in front of him. Giovanni could now tell she was just another one of those fake girls he was hoping not to meet and here she was already in front of him, what were the chances. “I see, that’s umm a beautiful name.” That’s all he managed to say, he did like the name a bit, it matched her, he was ashamed of the fact that who he thought she was before was nothing he actually wanted to be with, in the end. Her true persona would ease through the cracks of her mask soon enough.

Gio sighed deciding to entertain her for a bit longer by sitting next to the beautiful blonde. She had seen his face before? Hmm makes sense, he did have a lot of support on Twitch, it wasn’t like he was a starting channel or anything and he made his way onto youtube a few times with his account but he never found it necessary. He came to terms over the years to jus post there every few weeks. “Well where to start, I guess you may know me from my Twitch streams? I go by the name of Gilvim. Anyway not to be rude or anything but to reply to your last comment, there isn’t any shame in trying to get to know somebody unless you were just in it for the sex. If that’s the case I don’t really think you should be here trying to talk to me, if I’m ever going to be in a relationship with anyone here it’s going to be something a lot more meaningful so I suggest you make your moves wisely.” He looked at her with a cracked smile, it should have given her the message that Gio had a feeling that he figured her out but hey maybe he was completely wrong and this girl was just gonna kick him in the nuts ending his future at any possible kids.

The man then noticed another girl sneak her way over to his room. Wow, maybe he was a lot more attractive than he thought…he really needed to take the time to gain more confidence in his looks. The girl stated being their roommates, as far as he knew Greg said they could choose who they wanted to room with but he never chose anyone…he barely knew anyone so ho would he choose in the first place? So far the male didn’t even want this blonde to be his roommate if she was doing what he thought he was. He decided not to be rude to the new girl however, she was beautiful, he would just have to hope she wasn’t fake just like the person sitting next to him. “Hey, nice to meet you. I’m Giovanni, you can just call me Gio.” he gave the girl a slight chuckle. “Hmm well this is my room at the moment but I may consider it, wanna join in on the convo? We were just telling a bit about ourselves.” He stated.

code by Ri.a

Tristan Reneaux

Mood: Flirty| Interacting with: Ana |Mentions: Gio, Lena

L.A was quite... Different from what Tristan was used to. It was so dirty and it smelt kind of weird. He rolled down his window and sniffed. It was like a mix of cat food, cigarette smoke and cheap perfume. Scrunching up his nose at the peculiar smell he rolled his window up again. Why did the Taxi's here have wind up windows? Were they in the '80s or something? It was ridiculous. This place was nothing like his home of New York. Which was so much more sophisticated and full of life. Resting his chin on his hand he stared out the window of the cab. They hadn't moved for the past half an hour which wasn't ideal. After continuing to sit in traffic for what felt like forever the cab started to move along at a snail's pace. "Are there no shortcuts to this place?" he asked but the driver shook his head. Perfect.

About an hour later the cab finally pulled up in front of the house where he would be staying. Tristan wasn't exactly sure how staying with a bunch of other aspiring stars was going to make him famous. Unless they were doing a kind of hidden camera reality show. That would be interesting and a very good idea. He paid the driver and grabbed his things out of the trunk. The place where they were going to be staying was quite nice which took a bit of weight off of his shoulders. He had to admit that the idea of moving in with a bunch of new people was exciting. Would there be any other rappers? Maybe they could make music together. That would be pretty cool to do. He was pretty good at writing his own material but he was better at coming up with stuff on the spot.

Realising that he was just standing on the sidewalk like an idiot he decided it was probably time to go inside. Dragging his luggage behind him he stepped into the house. Oh, thank god that had candles burning. It instantly smelt so much better inside than it did outside. Sure Tristan would probably get used to the smell but for now, he wasn't. His eyes then fell on his roommates. Oh boy, there were a lot of them and they sure were attractive. Honestly, he had expected maybe five people when Greg was talking the place up. This was going to be very interesting to watch. But now wasn't the time for introductions he needed to get one of the good rooms.

Tristan looked in each of the rooms being his judgemental self he found something wrong with each of them. The wallpaper was uneven in the first, the paint job in the second was terrible. And then there was the third one. oh, don't get him started on the third one. It looked like a three-year-old had been given a random assortment of decorating items then was let loose. Finally, he found one that was halfway decent so he dropped his stuff in there. Turns out some others had the same idea as him as he could hear talking from the next room over. So he decided to poke his head in and say hello.

"Hey. I'm Tristan" he introduced himself with a dazzling smile. His eyes first fell on a girl who was standing just in the doorway. She was pretty but the kind of pretty he had seen a thousand times. In new york, there were plenty of pretty people who weren't interesting. This girl was one of them. Was her nose a little crooked? Probably.

He then looked to the next person, a male. His eyebrows were all over the place. Jesus Christ! has the man never heard of tweezers? Then again his other facial hair looked a bit odd as well. It was so... patchy. He would honestly look cuter without the beard. Or if he just used a little bit of eyeshadow on it, it makes a world of difference and fixes up the patches. His moustache looked like it was growing out of his nose a little. This thought caused Tristan to almost laugh aloud.

Then the last girl who was sitting on the bed. Honestly... He couldn't find anything wrong she was stunning. Her roots were growing in a bit and were slightly too dark for her blonde colouring. But somehow she made it work. She was so pleasant to look at, with most people he got bored after a few seconds but her? If he could paint he would have painted her so her beauty would be immortalised. "Why would a beauty as stunning as you be wasting your time with such boring looking people?" he addressed Ana, ignoring the other two altogether
code by Ri.a

Kyungsoo

Mood: Curious | Interacting with: Milos, Juno, & Minerva | Mentions: Maree Maree Winona Winona MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

This was not the result Kyungsoo expected. Bambi and Thumper? He looked over to Juno while donning an apologetic smile. “Sorry man,” he said, shaking his head. “I was hoping to get out of it but now we’re both demoted from bad-ass status.”

He was a bit abashed, sure, but it wasn’t as bad as it was the first time around. Maybe he was just getting used to these people. Finding comfort in them. It was pleasant.

Ah, but it was something Juno had said that echoed in Kyungsoo’s head. “I am a producer too,” he blurted out. “Haven't actually got any work to my name yet, but Greg says my workload will get pretty heavy soon.”

Although he wasn’t exactly looking forward to being cooped up working on songs all day, the payoff of having a finished product would make it well worth it. Or so he believed, anyway. His roommate would just have to put up with him staying up late.

...Who was his roommate?

“Hey, does anyone know who our roommates are?” Kyungsoo asked. “Are we assigned them or…?”
code by Ri.a

Minevra Steel

Mood: Playful| Interacting with: Kyungsoo + Milos + juno |Mentions: Kipsy Kipsy Winona Winona MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Minerva shook her head with an amused smile as Juno tried to object to his nickname. "Nope. No refunds on nicknames. I am completely open to you calling me something ridiculous as well" she told him. Smirking slightly as Kyungsoo apologised for dragging him into the situation. She might change it to something more embarrassing at some point as they got to know each other better. But for now, they were stuck with them.

She looked up at Milos as it clicked in his head what the name was a reference to. "I can't believe you doubted me for a second!" she pouted jokingly, slapping his arm gently. "but you called me a genius so all is forgiven. But as for your nickname..." she trailed off, looking him over again. It was also a good opportunity to check him out once again. God, why were they all so damn attractive? He was pretty charming as well. If they were in a cartoon a lightbulb would have lit over her head as the idea came to her.

"O'Malley. Hope you like it because the Minnie nickname factory has no refunds" She declared, pleased with herself. "Besides, the smooth-talking cat fits you well perfectly" she teased. Why was she picking all Disney names? Because she could. It just happened that they worked well with her new friends.

"Two producers huh? The musicians in the house are lucky. I'm an Actress. Only been in a few movies though" Minnie said as they started discussing their talents. One of her favourite topics, learning about others talents that is. "You better share your stuff when it's finished"

"As for roommates, I think it's up to us. First in first served? My stuff is already in a room you three should probably do the same" she advised, tucking her helmet under her other arm. Even though she didn't really want their conversation to end. talking to them was quite enjoyable. Hopefully, everyone else is as cool as them. Although she should find which room her stuff did get put in. Before two people try and claim it and move her stuff

code by Ri.a

Juno
Mood: Reflective​

He sighed. He assumed he'd grow to like it but the rapper being a cute bunny would be bad for his reputation here in America. However making a girl he didn't know upset would only lead to everyone in the house hating him.

Since he could remember, Juno knew he was an outsider. With his eyes, hair, complexion and various true stereotypes like nerd, he always knew he didn't fit in despite his very American way of speaking and acting. He just felt a disconnect with his presented self and actual self. He was Korean by ethnicity but he lived in America. Being around clashing thoughts left him without a true identity. That's why he loves music; he can be himself and no one can object to it.

He was happy to here that he had a friend who was like him in many ways. Producer. Korean. Badass. Though he seriously doubted the last one in Kyungsoo, he was happy to find someone who was on a similar wave length to him. Being best friends with Kyungsoo sounded good. Along with many different yet similar people around him, he could see a great future for them. He wished that nothing would stop that.

"If you insist that we're Thumper and Bambi then I suppose we are," he stated. "To be fair any comparison to anything Korean would have fitted us honestly. You could call me Sannakji and I wouldn't be phased."

Anastasia
Smile.gif

Did this guy constantly just talk in questions? Her smile quickly faded, instead turning into a rather annoyed, cross expression. She ignored most of his questions, instead listening as he explained his Twitch something or another. What was Twitch again? Some kind of gaming thing? "I see, so you're a really hot gamer nerd. Wow, alright." And instantly, Gio kind of got a lot less attractive, and not nearly as worthy of Anastasia's attention as he previously had been. And thankfully, a girl came in to first get in the way, soon followed by a guy who gave Anastasia the kind of attention that she deserved. She was amazing, after all.

"I was just waiting for you to show up." She said to this new dude, and stood up on the bed, glancing at Gio and then whoever the new girl was. This new guy was right. These two were boring, even more boring than Hunter had been. But this new guy, well, he definitely seemed like someone who could actually make her life a little bit interesting. And she was all for that. "Call me later if you want to have a good time, Gio." She said with a wink to the guy, hopping off of the bed and hesitating before quickly adding; "Actually, never mind. I'd rather not waste my time with you." And then Anastasia was all for the other guy.

"So tell me, handsome, what brings you here? Greg wants to make you a model, right? Because it should be illegal to not let that face and..." Anastasia bit her lip as she brushed past him out of the room and paused for a moment, looking him up and down. "And that body to not be shared with the whole world." Because damn, was he hot. This had to be the best thing that had ever happened to Ana. Surrounded by hot guys, and hot girls. Could life get any better?

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Maree Maree SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

---------------------------------

Milos
Milos.gif

He couldn't have been happier with the nickname that Minnie had picked out for him. Milos's eyes lit up as his thoughts were filled with memories of him being a young child and rocking out those O'Malley songs -- man, what a singer that cat was. And that was probably the only disconnect between himself and O'Malley, for the sake of sounding... ah... what was the word? He couldn't even think of it. Well, whatever, he was pleased. "Ah! Yes! O'Malley. Thanks."

Milos then looked towards Kyungsoo and Juno, a bright smile on his face. "I am the most amazing cat singer. Best nickname ever, yes?" Oh he didn't even need them to answer. He knew that it was the best. "Amazing bad ass cat, not cutesy little rabbit or baby deer." Oh yes, he was way too thrilled about whom she had nicknamed him after, and he had to kill the excitement when they started asking the real questions. The real, very serious questions.

They all spoke about their skills, and Milos felt awkward. Here they were, with amazing acting and singing and producing skills behind them to make them famous. Things that they had all pursued for years. And yes, Milos had some minor acting experience thanks to his time helping out with the local theater, but he still felt left out. After all, he was just a model, which didn't involve any real skill. All he had to do was look handsome and not break his nose.

"I do not know about bedroom situation." Milos admitted. He couldn't remember if Greg had even mentioned it, and at Minnie's suggestion, he grew rather nervous about having to claim a room and hope that someone decent wanted to room with him. Is Greg coming out to see us today? Perhaps he will tell us about living situation." Maybe he'd already picked who would be living with who based off of... like... what their skills were, or who was least likely to fight. Who knew?

Kipsy Kipsy Maree Maree MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Sadie Ann King
Mood: Calm
Interactions: Iris
Mentions: Finn
Tags: Dazzle Dazzle

Sadie wasn't entirely sure as to where to start with meeting people. There were so many people already here and most had already fallen into small groups of friends. Luckily, Sadie is saved by one of the new girls approaching her. She's pretty, definitely has that 'famous' look about her, something that Sadie never really possessed.

"Hey, Iris. That is such a lovely name!" Sadie compliments, flicking her hair over her shoulder. "I act and I kind of sing, if you count my experience on Broadway. Still, I don't intend to make a career out of singing, it just isn't my thing. I'd rather act." She explains, shifting her weight from her left foot to her right. Sadie smiles when she hears Iris mention modelling. "You've definitely got the look about you for it. If you want, I can get my brother to help introduce you to the scene. Finn has been modelling for quite some time and can probably give you some good tips and tricks."

At the mention of her brother, she looks around the room, hoping to catch a glance of her vanishing sibling. Sadie rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "I would introduce you two now but it seems that he's gone missing." Sadie jokes. "Where are you from?" She questions, tilting her head ever so slightly towards the girl as she waits for an answer.

codedbycrucialstar

Finn Wesley King
Mood: anxious, quiet, focused
Interactions: no one
Mentions:
Tags: n/a

Finn stands up from taking photographs and looks around the room. The sheer amount of people makes his heart begin to race and his palms sweaty. How on earth is this a good idea? Finn thinks to himself, leaning against the wall behind him. Too many people in one place is already a recipe for disaster, but too many start-stuck, horny, twenty-somethings is somehow even worse. He nibbles his bottom lip, thinking about what is to come.

Finn's fingers twist around his camera's strap as he thinks, the tips of his fingers growing cold. If all of these people are famous and all of these people already have followings, shouldn't they all be competing instead of being so friendly to each other? Sure, they all have to live together, but sooner or later the claws will come out when competing for record deals or a role. He wasn't even entirely sure why he let Sadie convince him to come. All he needed was a little more time on his own in order to get his footing here in L.A.. Being crammed in a house with a bunch of random strangers was so not the thing he needed.

Moving off his position leaning against the wall, Finn checks the images he captured on his camera. Enough thinking about the shit that was going to make him more anxious and worried than he already is. He chews softly at his lower lip, a habit he so often did while focusing, and scrolls through the images before uploading them to his phone. He takes a deep breath, hoping to calm his racing heart, and heads upstairs to put his camera away.

Once his camera is plugged back into the wall, Finn grabs his sketchbook and heads out to the backyard. No one seemed to be out there and it seemed as quiet a place as any to focus and to attempt to de-stress. He sits down underneath a tree in the backyard, welcoming the cool of the shade, and begins to sketch the back of the house. Anything to keep his mind off of what was happening within.

codedbycrucialstar

Valerie
valtalk.gif

A singer... Valerie was faintly jealous, but wasn't one to dislike someone because they had or were something that she couldn't have or be. The brunette wondered what band she had been in, but didn't bother to press her. There would be more time to try and learn details about people in the house. She gave a small smile and a nod, wondering who else would be a musician living with them. It wasn't unusual around these parts, that was for sure. Dropping the shoe beside what she could only assume was Natasha's things, Valerie straightened back up with a small laugh. "Black does look good on everyone, I'll agree." Val's style was comfortable, but not messy. She had a love for a good chenille sweater and high-waisted Levi's. Slowly, he eyes dragged up Harvey, checking him out - but for his style. Of course, he was extremely attractive and she could only dream of being with a guy with half of his looks, but Valerie wasn't oblivious. "Maybe you'd get booked if you wore more of it," She joked, clearly teasing and definitely not looking to end up on the giant's bad side.

She shifted her blue gaze back to Natasha. "I'm just a few miles South. Sunny San Diego." Her tone dripped with sarcasm as she stated her hometown. Back home, her brothers were probably working; Wesley and his construction company, Christian and his tattoo shop, and then Jericho with his MMA career.... They were successful, and she had run away to try and be like them. But it didn't work, and now Greg was her new agent and she had no job. Mentally shaking off the bitterness, Val made a note to go find a safe place to smoke out in the yard later. "Are you from the east coast? I've never been, but you kinda sound like people in movies and stuff that are supposed to be," She mused with a small breathy chuckle. Nat was definitely prettier than even those actresses, but Valerie wasn't one to flatter someone out of context. Keeping her thoughts to herself was just easier.

a z u l a a z u l a KingofAesir KingofAesir

Roman
romehey.gif

Iowa. He rested the side of his hip against the edge of the counter and gave a slow, understanding nod. No wonder she had been so in shock in the house. If this was fancy, he wondered what the look on her face would be if she saw LA's finest restaurants and penthouses used to host a lot of the biggest parties. Hm. He decided he would want to see that look at one point. Roman smiled at her description of herself and laughed at her mockery of him. "I was considered a 'star' in my hometown, too. Cripple Creek, Colorado. Population eleven-hundred and seventy....something." Snow and wilderness all around, so it was rare for someone to be considered famous for anything other than snow sports and snowplowing. He couldn't remember the last time he had visited, but his bones still ached for the icy white slopes every so often.

"But yes, I'm a model. Been working at it for a few years." He paused a moment, grimacing slightly. Rome decided he didn't really like talking about himself. "I'm looking for a career change, though." He decided it would be safe to admit that much. How else was he going to branch out while still staying relevant? At least he still had a few photoshoots and audition walks lined up. Yet, his motivation was certainly lacking. Roman shrugged slightly before shifting the attention back on the pretty blonde in front of him. "And you're an actress. Have any genre's you prefer?"

Soap Soap

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back