• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AnimeLover1224

Who'd like to do a crossover romance rp of kyojuro rengoku from demon slayer and kagome (ME) from inuyasha? 18+ because I'm 30 and am more comfortable NOT rping with minors!

CHARACTERS WILL BE 18 AND OLDER!!

This will SLOWLY turn into a romance rp.

I'm looking for someone to rp as rengoku who'll be the more in charge/dominant/etc character for guiding how the rp will progress.

18+ TRIGGER WARNING FOR CUSSING,POSSIBLE VIOLENCE/BLACKMAIL/TORTURE/DARK STUFF/ETC!!

I have no reply length/rp style requirements aside from being able to understand the reply and that the reply makes sense to the rp. My reply length varies from one liners to longer depending on what pops into my mind for a reply. I have no issues learning how to improve my rping skills if that's what's wanted by whoever I rp with. I just ask that you have time and patience with me as I learn since I work two jobs and suffer from anxiety,bipolar,depression,insomnia,and ptsd.

STARTER/PLOT/BASIC OUTLINE 1: kagome is some how sent to a part of the world that rengoku is in. Due to so many demons showing up rengoku (CAN BE HIM ALONE,HIM AND ANOTHER HASHIRA,OR HIM AND ALL OF THE OTHER HASHIRAS THIS WILL BE LEFT UP TO WHOEVER RPS AS HIM) is sent to the place where the two of them meet.

STARTER/PLOT/BASIC OUTLINE 2: rengoku is some how sent to kagome's time where she tries to help him find out what happened that brought him to her time. Over time he might decide to stay in her time or go back to his with her (WILL BE LEFT UP TO WHOEVER RPS AS HIM)

18+ please KNOW (DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECTLY JUST ENOUGH THAT HE'S NOT SUPER OOC) as rengoku.

THIS IS NOT A SMUT RP!

Credit to the owner/owners of the pictures

View attachment 1137357

Users who are viewing this thread

Back