• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kylux Roleplay

CoronaAustralis

Hello!

My name is Corona and I’m currently looking to play Kylo Ren in a Kylo/Hux forced marriage AU! I’ve got a plot all ready but due to certain circumstances (it’s a friend’s plot!) I was requested to not post it publicly! However, read my rules below, and ABSOLUTELY message me if interested!

Important things / Rules :

•I write in third person, paragraph form. I also know the difference between there, their, and they’re. I really require a partner who does the same!

•I want to roleplay Kylo, so I am looking for a Hux!

•I only roleplay off-site. I use Discord, Instagram, Kik, Tumblr, and even Google Hangouts to roleplay. I just prefer these because they’re more easily accessible to me on my phone.

If everything sounds good to you, absolutely message me! I look forward to talking to You!

✦ I'd love to do a Kylux RP with you, if I'm not too late! Here's my discord if you'd like to chat on there!; luvcraftx#9108

I literally gasped when I saw this haha! I would love to do a Kylux (my sweet babes) role play! I don't have a Discord but since it is so popular on here I am going to get one. I'll probably make it tonight if I don't get too busy.

Hello!

My name is Corona and I’m currently looking to play Kylo Ren in a Kylo/Hux forced marriage AU! I’ve got a plot all ready but due to certain circumstances (it’s a friend’s plot!) I was requested to not post it publicly! However, read my rules below, and ABSOLUTELY message me if interested!

Important things / Rules :

•I write in third person, paragraph form. I also know the difference between there, their, and they’re. I really require a partner who does the same!

•I want to roleplay Kylo, so I am looking for a Hux!

•I only roleplay off-site. I use Discord, Instagram, Kik, Tumblr, and even Google Hangouts to roleplay. I just prefer these because they’re more easily accessible to me on my phone.

If everything sounds good to you, absolutely message me! I look forward to talking to You!
I'm on Instagram if you're still looking for someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back