• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kuroko no Basket Roleplay (1x1)

TyTakeda

It’s been 87 years....

Ok so, since I barely just opened this account not even 45 minutes ago, I thought I would go ahead and try this out and see if I can find some awesome roleplayers. Really, even I know that this is sort of a long shot, but it doesnt hurt to try.

I am looking for someone to RP either Kagami or Kuroko for me.

I love making plots and characters, so lets work on one together! Because thats fun!!

Of course I will play whatever character you would like me to play. Doubling is fun!

If you havent seen the show all the way through, its quite alright. Mostly all that really needs to be known is the personality of the character, which you can easily Wiki.

Some requirements are:

Must Be older than 18

Can type at least two paragraphs (We all have our off days. Understandable)

Decent spelling and punctuation

Must like romance

HAVE FUN!

I am not really picky and I feel that most people are looking for those qualifications in others, so I hope that it will be alright. If you have any questions, just feel free to ask! I am super friendly! Other than that, I cant wait to roleplay with you guys!

Are you still looking for someone? Because I'd totally love to rp this with you! I've read all the manga, but I haven't watched much of the anime.

KrissKrass said:
Are you still looking for someone? Because I'd totally love to rp this with you! I've read all the manga, but I haven't watched much of the anime.
Yes I am!!! Omg yay!!! How exciting!!!! Send me a message!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]I've been looking to brush up on my Kagami, really.

[/QUOTE]
Omg! Send me a PM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back