• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kumandra ~ Raya and the Last Dragon based RP ~ (Spoilers inside for those who haven't seen the movie yet)

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So recently I have watched Raya and the Last Dragon and the movie itself gave me an idea to make a Kumandra themed rp.
So for those of you have have seen the movie: You know there are five lands:
Fang : Where Princess Namaari and Chief Virana are from - the main enemy to Heart ; Canal separates Fang from the mainland
Heart : Where the dragon gem was kept for many years after the dragons defeated the Druun: Where Princess Raya is from; jungle-like land
Spine : Where Tong is from - mountain land
Talon : Where houses and docks are built on the water to prevent Druun from attacking - where baby Noi is from
Tail : Desert lands, where Boun is from and where Raya came across Sisu.

I would love to have the lands explored more of - so I thought maybe having a group of characters meet when tensions rise after Kumandra was formed. We know it can't form in a day - but what if a dragon as against the unification of the lands; thinking the humans didn't deserve their return. Meaning Original characters and New ones would be welcome.

Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops Big Brother Jack Big Brother Jack Ellyfish Ellyfish Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

I saw you guys might have an interest similar to this idea and I would love to discuss ideas - I have discord myself and you can reach me at Carmenfan#4438

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! I’d love to do this! I recently saw the movie and loved the world building so I would love to explore another version of it! Thanks for tagging me ^^

Ooh! You have good taste! I loved the movie as well though part of me wishes it was a series since I loved all the characters so much and just wished we got to see more of them and their struggles before everything was fixed. That said, I would love to do a roleplay exploring the world and some new characters whether it be something similar to the movie or something like you suggested since a dragon against the formation of Kumandra!

Right and aww shucks - gonna blush now ... thank you. I have an OC who is a thief from Fang currently and her name is Xisra while I also have 2 OC Dragons I created. Salji and her 'sister'.

No worries! And ooh interesting! I look forward to hearing about them! I don’t have any characters at the moment but I’d love to do someone from either Talon (cause that place looked so cool) or Heart (because we didn’t see much of it and honestly, it could be fun to explore. Maybe even explore the possibility of them not being entirely honest about there being no link between the Dragon Gem and their prosperity)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back