• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gldragon123

In the early days of the world monstrous creatures ruled Kryzalvor killing and destroying wherever they went. Eventually a warrior plead to the gods for help and was granted an ally. A dragon named Oransaurivic who fought by the warriors side to protect his village from the dangers of the world. They fought through many dangers throughout the continent in their lifetimes until eventually the warrior died from old age and many half healed wounds. Oransaurivic couldn't handle the fact that his partner had died and plead to the gods to save him. Moved by how attached Oran had become the gods descended from their divine realm to the mortal world and created Kaden Taoul (Cloud City), the floating city. From there they settled the Continent with each dragon claiming a section as under their protection. The warrior who's original name has been lost to the ages was granted their wings and ascended to live forever with the gods.

This is one of the legends of Kryzalvor, a continent inhabited by many different creatures and races. A dragon has not been sighted in over 100 years although their city still floats above and the provinces still worship the creatures as their gods. All of that changes one stormy day when the world watches a smaller black dragon spiral down from Kaden Taoul in flames clutching an object to it's chest. The crash rocks the world and the inhabitants rush to uncover what has happened to this fallen god.

I designed this world to play Dungeons and Dragons so it is very familiar to me but you don't need to know anything about D&D to join this adventure. I will introduce my own characters to the story but I am planning to run it very similarly to a choose your own adventure story. So if inserting your character into an open world with a lot of developed lore and a committed writing partner sounds like fun send me a message. You don't need to reply often or write huge paragraphs just show an interest in the content and I will love to write with you.

Either way, anything medieval I can't resist, whether it be paranormal medieval, magical medieval, or even dragons that can turn the to apppearance of a human medieval, I absolutely love

Either way, anything medieval I can't resist, whether it be paranormal medieval, magical medieval, or even dragons that can turn the to apppearance of a human medieval, I absolutely love
Well sweet because I am absolutely the same way. I will make up a place to put characters later today.

Is the sort of thing where it's just magic and dragons that make it special, or does it also have vampire, werewolves, human transforming dragons , and such?

Is the sort of thing where it's just magic and dragons that make it special, or does it also have vampire, werewolves, human transforming dragons , and such?
Basically the entire list of magical creatures. And anything we want to make up that doesn't break the fun by being all powerful.

I mean, I have two versions of my character, one being a werewolf, the other being Human-Dragon(Literally dragonborn, but can become dragon xD), and I haven't much chance to use the ladder, but at the same time, he's kind of ridiculous, because I see Dragonborn(I'ma just call the human dragons that) as able to use all of their dragon abilities in human form, so immense strength, fire breathing, sprouting wings, and that kinda thing, that's the problem. then again, we could probably do an antagonist or two, and you need a big party of good guys that are human, elf, orc, dwarf, etc to take em out, or something like that, but it's all up to you

I mean, I have two versions of my character, one being a werewolf, the other being Human-Dragon(Literally dragonborn, but can become dragon xD), and I haven't much chance to use the ladder, but at the same time, he's kind of ridiculous, because I see Dragonborn(I'ma just call the human dragons that) as able to use all of their dragon abilities in human form, so immense strength, fire breathing, sprouting wings, and that kinda thing, that's the problem. then again, we could probably do an antagonist or two, and you need a big party of good guys that are human, elf, orc, dwarf, etc to take em out, or something like that, but it's all up to you
All three options are cool with me, if you want to write as an antagonist I will loop you into some of my ideas if you want to go the half dragon route I will still give you some extra information as dragons are essentially hailed as gods in this country. All three options seem like a lot of fun to me!

I mean, I'll go with the third option then,

as well as making another character who will most certainly be a core ally ::::::::::::::::::::3

Awesome I will loop you into the story then. >:D I'm supposed to be working right now though so I will message you back later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back