• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic {KRYSIN: Virtual Reality}

Now that I am all done with the Avatars (and letting my job kick me around all week), I am ready to get this started! Just a few short things before you guys start posting!

1.) Once again, you all start off at LEVEL 1. Just like any game.

2.) Yes, I have seen all of your weapons and they look COMPLETELY bad ass. HOWEVER, You all still have to start off with one of the single weapons I have given you. (Except maybe you, Miss Roomba. Since you're a fighter, you start off with your fist and end with your fists, I assume. You can always upgrade to specific gloves and stuff.) Once you reach Level 2 you can start off with the weapon you already have, but remind you, it wont be super strong.

3.) IN REALITY, make sure you have a plot of some sort! Each character has there on little subplot and reasons for playing KRYSIN, but REMEMBER, the government is trying to shut it down! Pick which side you are on! Are you FOR the government interference in KRYSIN due to the current death rate and hospitalized patients? Are you AGAINST the government for trying to shut down one of the BEST THINGS that have happened to the economy, community, and entertainment system? Or a little of both? Maybe the two can live in harmony? Hell if I know! x3 I'll leave that for you all to decide!

Without further ado,
here you go!

REMEMBER! You're all starting off as your REALITY characters first! Once everyone "plugs in" once the opportunity hits, you may all go into KRYSIN! And no, you don't have to plug in the very first post. I'd actually prefer if you don't! Let us know about youuu! TvT

Also, unrelated to the RP at all, but Princess Roomba Princess Roomba ... is your reality character Courtney Act? xD
Thank you for the avatars, they are really nice!

And also yes, lmao. I always struggle with finding art that I like enough to use as faceclaims, however I found this artist that does interesting drag race art. I saw the picture of Milk in her buff look from all-stars and got the idea for Hyppolyta/Karen, and I used Courtney act for the IRL look mainly for the head.

I almost made my character based on Aja’s Princess Disasta look, or Valentina’s White Party look, but I thought Milk had the best overall concept.

Who doesn’t love a housewife with a double life? One that is decently successful and happy in both lives, but if either one knew about the other, she’d be finished in both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back