• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kpop rp

Ch3rryBlossom28

Ice Queen
Hello everyone! I am currently looking for a 1x1 kpop romance rp. I role play at a lit to advance lit depending on the mood. I would prefer my partner to be at LEAST semi-lit and write at least one paragraph per response. I am willing to double up since I want to play an oc. Willing to do oc x oc or oc x canon. LGTB friendly

Bands Members My oc can pair with
BTS* - Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon
BAP- Daehyun
Got7*- Mark, Jinyoung
Day6- Jae, YoungK
Pentagon- Hui
Super Junior- Yesung, Ryeowook
VIXX- Hakyeon
Ateez- Hongjoong. Seonghua
Itzy- Ryujin (im just getting into the fandom so im sorry if I don't know the other members well)

I can play whoever you want. Those with a * are ones that I can play any of the members.
Rules
  • MUST be 18+ ( I am 25 and don't feel comfortable with anyone under 18)
  • At least one paragraph per post. I HATE ONE LINERS
  • Respond at least once a week. I work a full time job and own a horse so I am busy a lot and understand if you can't respond. Just please tell me
  • For OCs I'd like realistic photos please.
If you have any questions feel free to pm me ^.^ I haven't made an interest check in a while so I apologize if it's missing stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back