• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cherryhimbo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey!

i’m looking for a rp partner who has an interest in writing for any of the following groups:

•Tomorrow X Together
•BTS
•Stray Kids
•(G)-Idle

my replies range anywhere from literate to novella length and i’d like my partner to be able to provide more than just a few lines or a short paragraph, otherwise i tend to lose motivation in replying.

please be 18+. i’m in my 20s and do not write with minors.

i’m open to writing nearly any genre for this! i have a few ideas in mind, but would love to brainstorm and further develop a plot together :)

hey!

i’m looking for a rp partner who has an interest in writing for any of the following groups:

•Tomorrow X Together
•BTS
•Stray Kids
•(G)-Idle

my replies range anywhere from literate to novella length and i’d like my partner to be able to provide more than just a few lines or a short paragraph, otherwise i tend to lose motivation in replying.

i’m open to writing nearly any genre for this! i have a few ideas in mind, but would love to brainstorm and further develop a plot together :)
//Feel free to send me something if you wish. I interact mostly IC, but am willing to discuss first, if you prefer. BTS, Possible ship, crossover, whatever.

hey!

•Tomorrow X Together
•BTS
•Stray Kids
•(G)-Idle

Hey, I'm interested! Would love to do a roleplay with these groups!

hey!

•Tomorrow X Together
•BTS
•Stray Kids
•(G)-Idle

Hi are you still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back