• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom kpop roleplay search!

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
I'm looking for some kpop roleplays! I would prefer my partner to be 18+. I write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs per character that I write for (depends on what my partner writes as well; I try and match their length). I'm on late nights/mornings (I live in the pacific time zone ^^).

Doubling for any OCxmember pairing!!! To make it fair!

what I'm looking for;

boy groups;

>>BTS
OCxmember (preferably Seokjin, Namjoon or Jungkook)
memberxmember
-anything with Jungkook
-namjin
-yoonmin
-yoonjin
(plus a whole bunch of other ships- just ask!!)

>>GOT7
OCxmember (preferably Jackson)

girl groups;

>>TWICE
OCxmember (preferably Momo)
anything with Momo, 2Yeon, JeongyeonxJihyo

>>BLACKPINK
OCxmember (preferably Jisoo)
Chaesoo, chaennie

>>Red Velvet
joyrene, seulrene, wenjoy

PM me or drop a comment below if you're interested! ^^

Last edited:
I'm looking for some kickass kpop roleplays! I would prefer my partner to be 18+. I write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs per character that I write for (depends on what my partner writes as well; I try and match their length). I'm switching to a graveyard position at work so my availability will probably be pretty whack for a while until I get it under control; I'm hoping to be on during the evenings (pacific timezone).

Doubling for any OCxmember pairing!!! To make it fair!

what I'm looking for;

boy groups;
>>BTS
memberxmember (taekook, yoonkook, namjin, possibly more if you convince me ; ) )
>>GOT7
OCxmember (preferably Jackson or Jaebum)
>>DAY6
OCxmember (preferably Wonpil)
>>SEVENTEEN- I'm not as familiar with this group, but willing to try!
OCxmember (preferably DK/Seokmin)

girl groups;

TWICE
BLACKPINK
Red Velvet

PM me or drop a comment below if you're interested! ^^
I'm interested in doing a BTS rp!

>>BTS
memberxmember (taekook, yoonkook, namjin, possibly more if you convince me ; ) )
i'd be willing to do a bts rp (oc x member or taekook)! i'm new, so please pm me if interested.

hi! i’m looking to do a taekook rp if you’re still looking! i’m new so i can’t message you :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back