• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kpop, Otome, Anime: OC x Canon, Doubling

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Heyoo! I'm looking for some more fandom rps, since I miss them dearly, so of course here we are. Before I get into pairings, here's some stuff about me.

• I'm 18, so I prefer that my partners be 18+. I'm willing to work with this, but please let me know if you're underage beforehand.
  • The bare minimum that I write is one solid paragraph, but I typically send two or three per reply. Please no semi lit or one liners, I'm looking for a partner that will put in as much effort as me!
  • I will only write m x f pairings, though I don't have a preference for gender. I'm looking for partners who will double up with me, and put as much effort into BOTH characters, not just their OC.
  • Discord friendly, just ask!
  • I love chatting ooc. If you're annoyed by ooc talk I might not be a good fit for you! I love making friends with those that I write with (and I just need people to send memes and gifs to tbh lmao)
  • Mistakes happen, and I'm guilty of them, but grammar is still somewhat important to me in posts!
Okay, that's all the lame stuff, here's my fandoms! As I said, I'm looking to double with OC's, so underneath each fandom I'll list who I can write as, and who I'd ask you to write as.

Anime:***=Craving
Castlevania (the show, not the games)****
I can play: Trevor Belmont
I'd ask you to play: Alucard

OHSHC
I can play: Tamaki, Kasanoda, Nekozawa, Mori, Kaoru, Hikaru
I'd ask you to play: Kyoya, Nekozawa

K Project****
I can play: Mikoto, Yata, Yashiro, Kusanagi, Fushimi
I'd ask you to play: Munakata, Yata, Fushimi, Kuroh

Wolf Girl & Black Prince
I can play: Kyouya, Kamiya
I'd ask you to play: Kyouya, Kamiya

(I know most romance anime so feel free to ask about others such as Hanesakeru Seishounen, Kamisama Kiss, Maid Sama, Special A, Itazura na Kiss, and La Corda D'oro)

Kpop: **= Craving
BTS*****
I can play: V, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, Suga
I'd ask you to play: J Hope, RM

GOT7
I can play: BamBam, JB, Yugyeom, Young Jae
I'd ask you to play: Jackson, Mark Tuan

SEVENTEEN
I can play: pretty much anyone
I'd ask you to play: pretty much anyone

Otome: ***=Craving
Mystic Messenger*****
I can play: Jumin, Yoosung, Zen
I'd ask you to play: V, 707

Nameless~ The One Thing You Must Recall******
I can play: Red, Tei, Yuri, Lance, Yeonho
I'd ask you to play: Yuri, Lance, Shinbi (fxf exception?)

I have a few plots in mind for each of these, so just let me know if you're interested or if you have any ideas! Thanks bunches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back