• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kpop Group! (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Honestly I think we gotta move forward, up the ante, get some dramaaaaa~. It’s the main reason I haven’t replied much (idk what to reply that isn’t boring or basically repeats what the others say). I think it’s just a matter of getting this rolling. idk just my thoughts ^^

Maybe move the group back to their dorms, and maybe do the extra people, people are forced to room with others? Meaning bed sharing and a semi akward first night?

i would've replied (since i do have one ready), but i had replied only a few posts ago, so i didn't want to be replying so much lol

Sad news, guys. I'm gonna have to quit the rp. Nothing againts you guys, but I'm just really busy these days. But hey, I wish you guys luck and hope the rp turns out really good. Go Stryka!

Question/idea: how you you guys feel about the 'road to debut' being filmed? We add an extra bit of tension in the already high stakes environment and with no one knowing about the cameras until they come in might be fun :)

I like that! And guys I've decided not to keep Namil in the RP- we're getting new characters and I feel like I have no need to play two. Just pretend he hasn't been here I suppose.

And I am so sorry that i've been lacking in taking care of this RP, I've been an uninspired slacker but IM GETTING BACK ON IT starting probably tomorrow

aww ): i'll miss him, but okay cx

and no worries. we've basically all been just a bit slow lately, which is fine lol excited to get back into this more often.

Poor Nana not debuting but at least Jinwoo's strawberry is still there. I realized that Daiki's name sounds very similar to strawberry in Korean ^^

Ah! Guess who got a post up for Ms. MoMo and Ms. Katelyn today!

This girl finally has some inspiration~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back