• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern kous partner search!!

kouzcy

DXOSKTYXcAEnBII.png
KOU'S M// PARTNER SEARCH
hello! i'm kouzcy, or as some know me as shinomiya. you can call me kou, shino or beau, i don't mind which one you call me! most of my roleplays have died off, and i only have 2 or 3 going on rigt now, and i'm getting bored! i'm not only looking for roleplay partners, i'm looking for friends as well! i love to joke around and send memes and all that good stuff. so, i really hope if we do end up roleplaying, we'll make good friends as well!

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME.
► i'm 18, going off to college later on this year! i'm looking for a job ( qwq i'm lazy, so i'm just starting now ) but i'm very active everyday unless i say otherwise. i reply as soon as i can and i'm seen online often. i'll tell you when i have a lot to do, or if i'm going to be offline for more than a day or two.
► sjdsjk i really like to draw so if i will probably end up drawing our oc's if our roleplay is vv cute and wholesome uwu
► i try my best to mirror posts. if you write 5 paragraphs, i'll try my best to do the same! if you write an essay, i will too. mine may be a little shorter, but that's not a problem, right?
► as you can see, this is a m// partner search, but i'm very open to trans and non-binaries !
► my only trigger is excessive gore, but i don't think that would apply here..??
► i like to roleplay in different places! if you're most comfortable with pms or threads that's fine with me! i also like to roleplay in gmail and google docs, but i'm not very active on discord, so my replies will be delayed.
► you will get pictures of my zoo,, aka my guinea pigs, ferrets, hedgehog, and my dog lmao

WHAT I WOULD LIKE FROM YOU!
► i really like to keep things interesting. if you don't keep things interesting, then i'm most likely to drop the roleplay. i like cliches, but spice it up why won't you~?
► please plot with me. i don't want to do all the work! i may ask a lot of questions which is somewhat besides the point, but i want us to do equal contribution to the plot!
► you don't have to be 18+ , at least be 15+ ! i think people under 18 should have a chance qwq
► if you're disinterested and want to drop the roleplay please let me know, for i'll do the same for you! i don't want to be left hanging, or i don't want to be ghosted, it's the worst feeling.

if you read both of these, then include in your comment or pm what your favorite dessert is!

STUFF I'M INTO.

television / anime / movies

ponyo? so, after watching the movie over 538734 times, i would love to do something along the lines of ponyo! of course our characters wouldn't be 5 years old like in the movie, but something like a goldfish prince and an average joe would be adorable i'm crying
kiki's delivery service! instead of jiji the talking cat our characters would be witches in training?? one of our characters become insecure and one loses their magical ability and ability to control his broomstick, so the other helps him through his tough times and helps him regain his magical powers?
haikyuu!! i'm really into hinata x kageyama, oikawa x iwaizumi, and oikawa x kageyama.
boku no hero academia! um, just throw m// ships at me, i probably ship all of them if i'm being completely honest,,
ask me about animes!! i might be into them, just didn't list them

video games
kingdom hearts! ok, i would rather just do oc's for kingdom hearts becauseeeee, the plot is a mess lmao,, but i guess we would follow the mess of the plot, and just use ocs? i would love to plot with this one because it's hard to come up with an idea on my own.
ensemble stars and bandori! please just,, please any ship i'll marry you
pokemon? i think an oc pokemon love story would be so cute,, i would love to brainstorm with this one as well!
splatoon1/2! yes, let me play an octoling,, those are my b o y s

ORIGINALS.
something fantasy-like? like a l o t of fantasy.
► hurt / comfort relationship
► a/b/o
► combat training turns to tension ( have prompts )
► doctor x annoyed and unwilling patient
► angst pls
► jealous band member x most popular band member
► possessive and obsessive
► i would love to play an awkward character that knows close to nothing about love

THANK YOU
for viewing, and i hope you're interested!

bump!
update : voltron au's !!
royal and the greatest showman au are my two cravings~

I’m up to maybe write something! Let me know!!

a favorite dessert is difficult okay molten chocolate cake
i'd be down to do jealous band member x most popular band member !!

omo! The kiki prompt is so cute. I'm down for smth like that.

regarding originals, I'm pret much interested in everything except the doctor prompt and band member prompt :`) and while im a sucker for abo, im a bit wary about who I rp more mature themes with ;;; if we're compatible, idm giving that a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back