Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

I know about the damn bridge, but what's important is that Servants fight inside. Can you imagine the glorious destruction that can be unleashed with the power of two servants? 

I still think they should fight on the roof

OMG!!! Gilgamesh is fighting another servant inside a museum and Gil accidentally ruins a painting of him xD

RHO AIAS!!!

(Raw Ass*)

If such is your wish. *The Gates of Babylon close, except for one that is just beside Gilgamesh. He takes out Ea*

Awaken, Ea! *Ea's segments begin to move and swallow, compress and release air at great pressure*

Enuma!... *Pauses for 5 seconds* ELISH! *Gilgamesh swings Ea at you, as it releases a torrent of destructive air and energy*

(Raw Ass*)

If such is your wish. *The Gates of Babylon close, except for one that is just beside Gilgamesh. He takes out Ea*

Awaken, Ea! *Ea's segments begin to move and swallow, compress and release air at great pressure*

Enuma!... *Pauses for 5 seconds* ELISH! *Gilgamesh swings Ea at you, as it releases a torrent of destructive air and energy*

*beast eats the energy then proceeds to spew rainbows at Gil*

*beast eats the energy then proceeds to spew rainbows at Gil*

*Gil-kun shields his eyes from the disgusting rainbows using his left hand, still holding Ea in his other hand. His Golden Armor nullfies the damage*

Very well, you have forced me to do this. Now, there shall be no mercy. *Gilgamesh summons Enkidu to himself and places the chain in his other hand, dual-wielding Enkidu and Ea*

*Gilgamesh moves his left arm, swinging Enkidu towards Beast in hopes of trapping the monster, whilst Ea's segments once again begin to move and compress air, preparing for another strike*

Imagine that Gilgamesh just seeks out any Heroic Spirit that uses a Noble Phantasm within the Gate of Babylon, because his weapons are all copyrighted.

"Mongrel, those swords are copyrighted!"

— Gilgamesh to Shirou and Archer

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine that Gilgamesh just seeks out any Heroic Spirit that uses a Noble Phantasm within the Gate of Babylon, because his weapons are all copyrighted.

"Mongrel, those swords are copyrighted!"

— Gilgamesh to Shirou and Archer

"So? It's not like they're my noble phantasms"

-Archer

There are things happening in the other rp channel that I never noticed....is it carnival phantasm?

It is a Supermarket ran by Servants and Kirei Kotomine. You have the roles written on there, I think. And Masters are clients, I believe. Wait... ACTUALLY, GIL-KUN IS WAITING FOR A DELIVERY FROM YOU :0

Also, it appears the bond that Berserker and Lily share is a profound one.

Also, can't want to fight Berserker. You'll go down like Heracles. (+Badass Boast)  8)

It is a Supermarket ran by Servants and Kirei Kotomine. You have the roles written on there, I think. And Masters are clients, I believe. Wait... ACTUALLY, GIL-KUN IS WAITING FOR A DELIVERY FROM YOU :0

Also, it appears the bond that Berserker and Lily share is a profound one.

Also, can't want to fight Berserker. You'll go down like Heracles. (+Badass Boast)  8)

Ay watch yourself Gilgy has a sketchy track record when fighting berserkers (he won against Herc because of his divinity) but he 100% lucked out fighting Lancelot 

@Lazarus

HOLY SHIT.

I know I'm saying this the second time, but your posts are awesome! They goddamn infatuate me!

@Shirou Emiya

One reply coming up. We mustn't fall behind with posting if we wish to win this war.

@Birdsie

Thanks Birdsie! :3

Luckily we will survive long enough to RP with everybody else as that bigger threat approaches.

@Noxx Hollow

*Sends good luck energies to Caster and their fabulous master* !! *he would send any other extra vibes but Liam is a rice stick*

@Birdsie

Thanks Birdsie! :3

Luckily we will survive long enough to RP with everybody else as that bigger threat approaches.

@Noxx Hollow

*Sends good luck energies to Caster and their fabulous master* !! *he would send any other extra vibes but Liam is a rice stick*

@Lazarus

Thank you, were gonna need it XD, I have little faith in team caster; Team berserker however, could win it all 

Although their chances are lower than Team Archer for example, I want Team Assassin to win. Lazarus deserves the Grail XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back