Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

Man, Lily went from weird creepy necromancer to flustered anime schoolgirl real quick, huh?

Also, Grand Lancer would definitely be involved in the who Christmas gift-giving spirit somehow. That guy just loves giving gifts

Man, Lily went from weird creepy necromancer to flustered anime schoolgirl real quick, huh?

Also, Grand Lancer would definitely be involved in the who Christmas gift-giving spirit somehow. That guy just loves giving gifts

Then join in to the Christmas parody.

It's in the IC tab.

Matthias felt his strength return to him as a heady air of confidence filled him. Vindicated, he stood and steadied himself on a small side table which stood next to a great armchair, one of the many pieces of furniture he had pushed aside to make way for the summoning. He managed a smile as he leaned on the makeshift crutch. There was something amusing in the clear challenge this Servant had just offered him. Not even ten minutes after being summoned into the world and the king of kings was prepared to act as arrogantly as he had in life. Simply, Matthias had to prove the worth of this campaign, by providing the promise of spoils not even this great conquerer had known in life.

He looked over to his worktable, where piles of parchment and books lay. Decades of his late maker's research into how to resurrect the dead and how to grant eternal life. Any student of history would know that it was this that could be used to bargain with Gilgamesh, not gold or silver.

Still looking pensively at the table, Matthias mused to Gilgamesh. "I know that I cannot bribe you with material things, I know you own everything of value that you could wish for." He gave a light chuckle, though it turned into a cough. "The Grail War brings many lost things to this world through its limitless magical power. So long as that gate is open, the rules which dictate mortality could be manipulated, if one were to have the right materials."

Matthias walked up to the Heroic spirit, they were about the same height. With arrogance rivaling that of the great king he stared Gilgamesh in the face. "When you win the grail for me I will wish for true love, but before that I will compensate you with the treasures that were kept from you in life. With the power of the grail's influence we can thwart the God's punishment on you." A spark lit in his chest as he felt passion for the first time. Light flashed across his pale blue eyes.

"Gilgamesh, do as I say and I will return Enkidu to you from the hands of the gods, and grant you both the eternal life the serpent stole from you."

@Birdsie

I'm just not sure how Gilgamesh would react to that.

That's quite the gamble to take.

He'd probably feel ashamed and offended, which isn't good for Matthias, but reviving Enkidu would be something of his liking.

@BirdsieI was going for the angle of very nearly outraging him with his audacity but forcing him to acquiesce with the promise of Enkidu. I'm fine with Gil being pissed.

Sorry, a family member died so I'm not in the best of spirits at the moment. I'm planning to get back to the RP once I get on a computer (which will hopefully be soon) and fix my mood. 

Damn.

Condolences.

@BirdsieI was going for the angle of very nearly outraging him with his audacity but forcing him to acquiesce with the promise of Enkidu. I'm fine with Gil being pissed.

I know.

You don't just "show arrogance," near Gilgamesh. Or he will show you the Gate of Babylon. Or rather, it's contents. As they fly at you in high speeds.

Not here though, because Enkidu.

Hi guys, I posted Liam's actions, I am editing  the post:

I am making sure that the posts says "Liam tries to do x" rather than "Liam achieves x" because it would be terrible if it sounded godmoddy.

Cheers!

@BirdsieThen threaten me. Matthias has a level of suicidal confidence.

Nope.

Gilgy would do nearly anything for Enkidu.

When Enkidu was dying, Gilgamesh went as far as to declare him greater than any treasure, and the only friend he would ever have, so his worth above all would never change. Gilgamesh even felt that he was the one deserving death, not Enkidu; as in, Gilgamesh would DIE FOR Enkidu.

Last edited by a moderator:
"And what do you want for Christmas, little boy?" Lancer asked, ruffling his fake beard. Unfortunately, his armour was far too spiky and hot for the child to actually sit on his lap, but that was hardly the important part. 

The child's mother looked at Lancer dubiously. Most Mall Santas didn't wear bizarre golden armour, and most made an effort to actually seem cheerful. This particular Santa had a piercing stare, a calm demeanour, and had certainly never said "ho, ho, ho!" in his entire life. 

Still, the child seemed happy enough, as he babbled out his desire for a firetruck. Lancer inspected him closely, before nodding. "Very well," He said, before standing and leaving the grotto, both parent and child looking confused as he did so.

It took him a while, wandering the streets, to find what he was looking for. He even briefly considered starting a fire to attract one, but decided against it. Eventually, though, he found a fire station with a truck parked in front. He gave a small smile.

---

The next day, a certain mother was astonished to wake in the morning with a barely-used firetruck parked in her front garden.

The firefighters, too, were surprised to find, instead of their truck, a note that read: 'In exchange for this truck, I, Lancer, will find and extinguish every fire in this city until you acquire another.'

Fucking damn it XD

I can't stop laughing. His social skills are so rusty. I guess it's fair since he's spending all that time in the Throne of Heroes as a multidimensional wavelength of celestial intent.

Hi guys, I posted Liam's actions, I am editing  the post:

I am making sure that the posts says "Liam tries to do x" rather than "Liam achieves x" because it would be terrible if it sounded godmoddy.

Cheers!

I am debating between having Gilgamesh pick up some trendy attire for this age to wear, so he can fit in, or having him notice that something is clearly going on while he is on his way there.

The pros and cons of the first one are:

+ I have cool clothes.

+ Did you see that biker outit from UBW?

tumblr_inline_njx07agVvu1ryvw12.png

- Not really all that advantageous strategically.

The pros and cons of the second one:

+ I may have a chance to display a new Noble Phantasm. An ancient, mesopotamian frigate driven by magic. Much like Vimana we see in Fate/Zero, but a sea version that is slower and much more powerful.

+ I can show Beast who's boss.

+ Might get to meet Assassin and discuss politics with him, or laugh at him as he tries to pathetically stab me with that fork of his he calls a dagger.

- Beast has the capacity to possibly do some harm even to Gilgy at the state the two are now in.

- Beast looks disgusting and probably smells just about bad as he looks.

I really don't know. Help me out here? @MrEvilMexican

I am debating between having Gilgamesh pick up some trendy attire for this age to wear, so he can fit in, or having him notice that something is clearly going on while he is on his way there.

The pros and cons of the first one are:

+ I have cool clothes.

+ Did you see that biker outit from UBW?

- Not really all that advantageous strategically.

The pros and cons of the second one:

+ I may have a chance to display a new Noble Phantasm. An ancient, mesopotamian frigate driven by magic. Much like Vimana we see in Fate/Zero, but a sea version that is slower and much more powerful.

+ I can show Beast who's boss.

+ Might get to meet Assassin and discuss politics with him, or laugh at him as he tries to pathetically stab me with that fork of his he calls a dagger.

- Beast has the capacity to possibly do some harm even to Gilgy at the state the two are now in.

- Beast looks disgusting and probably smells just about bad as he looks.

I really don't know. Help me out here? @MrEvilMexican

Beast actually wouldn't smell bad. (except for his nonexistant breath). But in this outfit, Beast would One-Shot gil. xD

Beast actually wouldn't smell bad. (except for his nonexistant breath). But in this outfit, Beast would One-Shot gil. xD

Hmmm... (One minus removed or at least lowered in the second option, and another one added to the first one...)

You've convinced me.

GOING AFTER BEAST IT IS! PREPARE, YOU ABHORRENT ELDRITCH ABOMINATION, FOR THE KING OF HEROES WILL PURGE THIS WORLD OF YOU!

The best part of fighting Beast is that I can generate more problems for my Master, which is exactly what Gil desires right now.

...*quietly imagines a giant Beast appearing by the coasts of Sydney*..

*Adds old school Godzilla theme*

*Gilgamesh in an old plane shoots Noble Phantasms at the monster. Oh, wait, that's King Kong, shit*

Also, before I post I need to wait for Beast and Assassin to do so first.

*Gilgamesh in an old plane shoots Noble Phantasms at the monster. Oh, wait, that's King Kong, shit*

*Liam with intense japanese accent as the Gilga-plane tries to fight Beast-zilla*

RUUUUUUN!   IT'S  BEAST-ZILLA!!! 

*trips with banana peel*...*breaks his neck*...*dead*

*Liam with intense japanese accent as the Gilga-plane tries to fight Beast-zilla*

RUUUUUUN!   IT'S  BEAST-ZILLA!!! 

*trips with banana peel*...*breaks his neck*...*dead*

I can see so many Fate parodies painted before my eyes right now.

Users who are viewing this thread