Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
Aaaah, masters and servants... I welcome you all to my humble ramen shop...

I am Kotomine Kirei, Overseer of the previous Grail War, master of Assassin, Hassan of a Thousand Faces in the fourth war, and now? A humble ramen chef.

Please, do whatever you may in here. Have fights, argue and kill each other... Anyone and anything is welcome here...

unless your name is @Shirou Emiya

MENNNUUUUU:

Chef's Special- Mapo Tofu

Entree- Mapo Tofu

Main Course- Mapo Tofu

Dessert- Mapo Tofu

Drinks- Mapo Tofu Soup

Woohoo, just my luck I got a evil guy for master. Is this gonna be the Kiritsugu and Saber relationship all over again but worse?

Woohoo, just my luck I got a evil guy for master. Is this gonna be the Kiritsugu and Saber relationship all over again but worse?

Kiritsugu's not really evil, but I get what you're saying. On another note, I look forward to seeing how our Team Saber will work together  :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Kiritsugu bursts into Ramen Shop*

I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT ME HAND YOURSELF IN OR EVERYONE GETS SHOT!!!!

*Kotomine cowers in fear*

Well I'm working on Saber as we speak, kind of was waiting to see who their master would be since I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong) who their master is effects the stats they have.

And as for the Overseer...They're a bigger WIP but they are also being worked on. Can't say exactly how long it'll take but I won't try to waste your time.

@MrEvilMexican

When overseer and Saber is done. I'll try to get another master. I need ruler to explain the situation on Beast, since I'm the planning a filthy Caster level rule screw if Beast INSNT  contracted or killed

-removed for breaking the rules-

DAMMIT GIL I SPECIFICALLY SAID TO NOT ORDER ANYTHING!!!

original post:

*Gilgamesh sits down on a wooden chair that can barely hold it together because of his heavy, golden armor*

Kotomine, I'll have the main course with a dessert and some wine. Chop to it and make sure it is not trash unworthy of being put in my mouth, or I shan't allow even ash to remain of this location otherwise.

Also, you are both fools. I don't need Ruler. I literally have Command Seals in the Gate of Babylon.

alright, guys, I've changed the location to Sydney... Since there's a bridge there. xD and it's an ideal place to summon a huge-ass monster.

Lancer and Luna looks like a pretty great combo, I like it.

Not so sure about Lilly and Berserker, though - she wouldn't deliberately summon a Berserker, cause she'd want a Servant she can talk to. I don't mind much though.

(I'm up for spamming.)

i-like-fate-zero-ok_o_1335477.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread