• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kobold's nest

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

61741058.jpg

OOC Banter goes here!

IC--CS--Extra Pages

Last edited:
I updated the links, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me!

What’s that thoughts on fairytales part? Is it just fairytales in general or the fairytale about the Kobold Queen?

Are the only things the Kobold Queen can steal material and physical objects? Can she steal a memory, an emotion, maybe even years from your life?

Are the only things the Kobold Queen can steal material and physical objects? Can she steal a memory, an emotion, maybe even years from your life?

It doesn't have to be physical at all. As long as it's something dear to them.
Heck, the more important it is to them the more likely she'd be to steal it away.

Awesome! :D What type of pictures can we use for appearances (i.e. realistic or anime)?

Vampunk Vampunk where is the setting of the story? Is it in the modern world or in a more medievalish one? I was under the impression that it was the latter. Though, how cool would it be if the Kobold Queen can also defy time and space and abduct people regardless of setting?

Vampunk Vampunk where is the setting of the story? Is it in the modern world or in a more medievalish one? I was under the impression that it was the latter. Though, how cool would it be if the Kobold Queen can also defy time and space and abduct people regardless of setting?

I intentionally didn't specify a time period where the Kobold Queen would abduct people from.
After all, Fairy tales have been an important part of human storytelling forever! The old tales did change with each iteration but at their core they're still the same.
And I'm totally not abusing the fact that some characters are from different time periods as a plot element

Vampunk Vampunk Are our characters already in the Kobold Queen’s realm or are we still back where we are? Like, just after the Kobold Queen stole something from us? Just making sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back