• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Knights of Tirn

Enkerzed

Dusty Wanderer

Characters [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]|| [/COLOR]Main [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]||[/COLOR] OOC

Fire,

Blood,

Madness,

Such was our history

And for so long...

ee5972e76e3e7b0be1925b6a334dc58a-d5hzy0x.jpg

But no more

For peace,

For justice,

We will protect the weak

And defend the innocent.

We are...

the_wind_by_joel_lagerwall-d6lp6zf.jpg

The Knights of Tirn

And we will hunt the renegade.

Characters [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]|| [/COLOR]Main [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]||[/COLOR] OOC

This rp will be tied into the world of this one 

Except it's going to take place more inside the land of Tirn rather than outside of it. So in a nutshell, the world of the rp is called Ith and the main setting will be in the land of Tirn, which is comprised of four continents: Mana to the north (home of elves), Nors to the West (home of humans, dwarves and halflings), Yolta to the east (home to the orcs) and Vaim to the south (home of the beastfolk). There are two forms of magic, mana and ki, and like the Paragons, all Knights are either mana or ki users. Info on the races, two types of magic and more can be read in the linked thread above.

As for the Knights of Tirn, they're pretty much to the setting of this rp as the Jedi are to Star Wars. In the past, mana and ki were often abused by warlords and the like to gain power over others. It got pretty bad when orcs from Yolta invaded Nors, elves fought each other over politics, everyone enslaved the beastfolk of Vaim and the Paragons were too busy defending the land from monsters to care. In comes the Knights of Tirn, another order of badass warriors that was founded by humans in the land of Nors, but answer strictly to themselves and their code of honour in their duty of keeping the peace throughout all the four lands. They do this by going about and hunting down any who would misuse the mana or ki arts for personal gain, such individuals being known as 'renegades'. And before you ask, yes, your character may be a renegade.

Knights are organized like so:

The entire order is headed by the Grandmaster. Forget about making your character the Grandmaster, I'll be doing that.

Next step down the ladder, the Master Knights, aka Knight Commanders, who lead separate chapters throughout all of Tirn. Each chapter has about 300 knights and there are 12 chapters in total, so overall there are slightly more knights than Paragons.

Next rung down, the Veterans. It's from these experienced Knights that a Master is chosen and these are basically Knights who have over a century of service. Like the Paragons, they get to retire whenever they want.

And then you have the Knights, the backbone of the order. Knights tend to operate in squads led by a veteran, but may also work independently. When they're not hunting renegades, the Knights are dealing with wild beasts, bandit problems and conflicts between different groups of people.

Finally, there are the Apprentices. Recruited and trained in the use of mana and/or ki to become future Knights. Unlike the Paragons, those who wish to become Knights have a much easier time of volunteering since chapters of the order are more accessible than the towers of the wall (and by more accessible, I mean they can actually be reached on foot). Also unlike the Paragons, who recruit on an individual basis, the Knights have formalized tests and standards for determining whether one is worthy of joining the order, the most common format being organized trials and tournaments, typically presided over by the chapter Master and a number of veterans.

And... I dunno what else to add. I'll be making a hosted project later on that'll have links to both this rp and the one for Paragons, as well as having all the lore laid out in a more organized manner and allowing people to run their own stories in the same setting if they want something other than Knights or Paragons (so long as they don't have anything to do with those main rp's). If you're interested, there's also a discord setup by @EMP but idk if he wants to setup another one for Knights or keep it all in one. I'll leave that up to him to decide. Anyways, feel free to ask me anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire,

Blood,

Madness,

Such was our history

And for so long...

But no more

For peace,

For justice,

We will protect the weak

And defend the innocent.

We are...

The Knights of Tirn

And we will hunt the renegade.

This rp will be tied into the world of this one Except it's going to take place more inside the land of Tirn rather than outside of it. So in a nutshell, the world of the rp is called Ith and the main setting will be in the land of Tirn, which is comprised of four continents: Mana to the north (home of elves), Nors to the West (home of humans, dwarves and halflings), Yolta to the east (home to the orcs) and Vaim to the south (home of the beastfolk). There are two forms of magic, mana and ki, and like the Paragons, all Knights are either mana or ki users. Info on the races, two types of magic and more can be read in the linked thread above.

As for the Knights of Tirn, they're pretty much to the setting of this rp as the Jedi are to Star Wars. In the past, mana and ki were often abused by warlords and the like to gain power over others. It got pretty bad when orcs from Yolta invaded Nors, elves fought each other over politics, everyone enslaved the beastfolk of Vaim and the Paragons were too busy defending the land from monsters to care. In comes the Knights of Tirn, another order of badass warriors that was founded by humans in the land of Nors, but answer strictly to themselves and their code of honour in their duty of keeping the peace throughout all the four lands. They do this by going about and hunting down any who would misuse the mana or ki arts for personal gain, such individuals being known as 'renegades'. And before you ask, yes, your character may be a renegade.

Knights are organized like so:

The entire order is headed by the Grandmaster. Forget about making your character the Grandmaster, I'll be doing that.

Next step down the ladder, the Master Knights, aka Knight Commanders, who lead separate chapters throughout all of Tirn. Each chapter has about 300 knights and there are 12 chapters in total, so overall there are slightly more knights than Paragons.

Next rung down, the Veterans. It's from these experienced Knights that a Master is chosen and these are basically Knights who have over a century of service. Like the Paragons, they get to retire whenever they want.

And then you have the Knights, the backbone of the order. Knights tend to operate in squads led by a veteran, but may also work independently. When they're not hunting renegades, the Knights are dealing with wild beasts, bandit problems and conflicts between different groups of people.

Finally, there are the Apprentices. Recruited and trained in the use of mana and/or ki to become future Knights. Unlike the Paragons, those who wish to become Knights have a much easier time of volunteering since chapters of the order are more accessible than the towers of the wall (and by more accessible, I mean they can actually be reached on foot). Also unlike the Paragons, who recruit on an individual basis, the Knights have formalized tests and standards for determining whether one is worthy of joining the order, the most common format being organized trials and tournaments, typically presided over by the chapter Master and a number of veterans.

And... I dunno what else to add. I'll be making a hosted project later on that'll have links to both this rp and the one for Paragons, as well as having all the lore laid out in a more organized manner and allowing people to run their own stories in the same setting if they want something other than Knights or Paragons (so long as they don't have anything to do with those main rp's). If you're interested, there's also a discord setup by @EMP but idk if he wants to setup another one for Knights or keep it all in one. I'll leave that up to him to decide. Anyways, feel free to ask me anything.

This sounds awesome!

Oh wow, this sounds awesome!! I'll definetly be joining in this when it's ready :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so it's taking a while to hammer out the lore. I will still try to get everything done before the end of December, but the roleplay itself may not be ready to go until January. MAYBE. Anyways, I'll let you all know when things are a definite go.

Also, bit of an update, I'll be putting @rumxcoke in charge of the Knights of Tirn storyline. Any questions about that, you can talk to either me or her. She'll also have a hand in approving Knight characters, so just fyi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back