• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Knights of Sin - Jackals in the House of God [OOC]

It would be a playable race in game but I've decided it'll just be an epic boon, after all you can't multi-race in normal dnd right?
Actually, you would be surprised. I had a buddy of mine back in the Air Force who played a mad wizard in one of our campaigns, and in the Wizard's lab there were bodies that he would experiment on and on several occasions he would splice together two creatures to create horrible amalgamations and monstrosities. And so of course when his character eventually died he asked if he could play as one of the amalgams, and after some home brewing we had him set up as a Goliath mixed with a Dragoneborne. It was weird and I hated it.

Actually, you would be surprised. I had a buddy of mine back in the Air Force who played a mad wizard in one of our campaigns, and in the Wizard's lab there were bodies that he would experiment on and on several occasions he would splice together two creatures to create horrible amalgamations and monstrosities. And so of course when his character eventually died he asked if he could play as one of the amalgams, and after some home brewing we had him set up as a Goliath mixed with a Dragoneborne. It was weird and I hated it.
Ahem
The questions still remains.
*music note*do you wanna be a ponyyy*music note*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back