• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Knights of Sin - Jackals in the House of God - DnD 5e

Are you interested?

• Yes, looks cool man!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, go fuck yourself!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Silk is a drug in my world. Same with Bliss and Shrada.
It causes the user to go into a complete catatonic state for a short period of time. While taking Silk the user also has intense feelings of euphoria and ecstasy while they watch the world go by at an intensely slow speed. Color also appears to be exceedingly more vivid when taking Silk.

In this situation, was it the church who revived him?

I was thinking it was some third party, but the Church took advantage of it and told him serving Ghiran would allow him to return to the afterlife. So it would be the reverse of most DnD characters as he is trying to die in battle.

I was thinking it was some third party, but the Church took advantage of it and told him serving Ghiran would allow him to return to the afterlife. So it would be the reverse of most DnD characters as he is trying to die in battle.
That would work really well. If it had been the church, that wouldn't work at all since necromancy is a crime.

That would work really well. If it had been the church, that wouldn't work at all since necromancy is a crime.
I could have done it ;D. During the time my character became a death cleric he was still technically a member of the church and well necromancy comes with being a death cleric since it was done by a member of the church just outright killing him would be unjust and evil. Only thing is well total resurrection is out of my characters limit right now. Just a random idea.

I could have done it ;D. During the time my character became a death cleric he was still technically a member of the church and well necromancy comes with being a death cleric since it was done by a member of the church just outright killing him would be unjust and evil. Only thing is well total resurrection is out of my characters limit right now. Just a random idea.
That would be interesting. Maybe your patron gave you a special mission, and momentarily imbued you with the ability to resurrect them into a revenant. Your patron in particular has a mysterious agenda so you could work out the kinks with Scarab Scarab and I if you felt so inclined.

Lord Potato Lord Potato

I really like that idea. If you’re up to being the guy who resurrected me I’m fine with that, though I think at first my character should not know it was you, otherwise he would go after you to return him to the afterlife.

I imagine that would be quite the surprise for Segrain (Potatoe's Char) when he's suddenly working with a person he secretly resurrected and never thought he'd see again.

It'll be great having Segrain just look over and be like I did this whenever the revived person does something baddas. Oh and yeah i'm totally fine with it!

I'm working on my first post right now (stuck at work so it may be a little while). There is an NPC whom I think Kubo will enjoy the company of greatly.

So we have:
Enchantment Wizard
College of Lore Bard
Assassin Rogue
Death Cleric
Am I missing anything

If this has any open slots, I'd be more than happy to join in on the fun.
I'd definitely want to play a spear wielding Way of Shadow monk
I'll most likely end up using the Tabaxi race from Volo's Guide and my character will have a panther-like appearance.
His crime would be a mix of numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 14, as his backstory would be centered around being a part of an assassin cult/monastery that worship Quoyth and despise Ghiran.

Also, I see you over there on the Character thread with my Beastmaster Ranger edits I posted with my campaign ;) haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back