• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Knights of Lore

Voltsung Voltsung oh and the bounty isn't just for the rebels. Vympiri use the bounty system too. So do criminals looking to make a name for themselves, gangs, and independent factions.

Okay so I'm gonna have vympiri, Darkness Tamers, rebels, and gang members be playable. I'll work on their CS later. Only one mature vympiri, two holy knight level gang members from each gang that'll act as generals to leaders, and three Holy Knight level rebels serving under the leader. Each one will have a territory they will rule with NPCs that'll act as grunts. Rebels can have master knight levels and Divine Knight levels under them. Gangs can have master knights and Divine Knights under them as well only as human controlled characters. Other than that you'll have an army of Officer Knight levels.

• Heyo! I might be interested, though I was wondering if I could apply for a "Crossover Character", who was/is being used in a few other RP's? I'm sure he'd make a pretty good Monster Hunter, since his job was, for the most part, hunting down "Paranormal Creatures". I even thought up a "Trailer" type of sequence for an "Introduction", of sorts. Just click "Trailer" to check it out... but please, note that it doesn't necessarily reflect everything he is capable of, nor does it reflect how I'll be RP'ing as him... if anything, imagine it as "If this were played out like a Fighting Game", and he was a Guest Character showing up, and demonstrating some of his moves. ^_^'

• Heyo! I might be interested, though I was wondering if I could apply for a "Crossover Character", who was/is being used in a few other RP's? I'm sure he'd make a pretty good Monster Hunter, since his job was, for the most part, hunting down "Paranormal Creatures". I even thought up a "Trailer" type of sequence for an "Introduction", of sorts. Just click "Trailer" to check it out... but please, note that it doesn't necessarily reflect everything he is capable of, nor does it reflect how I'll be RP'ing as him... if anything, imagine it as "If this were played out like a Fighting Game", and he was a Guest Character showing up, and demonstrating some of his moves. ^_^'
I like it and it might be an interesting idea but I do have an end game with this rp. If you can stick to it I'll be more than happy to accept your cs if you can change his abilities to fit the universe. Like using Mana to create an ghost like imitation of himself that is actually tangible.

I like it and it might be an interesting idea but I do have an end game with this rp. If you can stick to it I'll be more than happy to accept your cs if you can change his abilities to fit the universe. Like using Mana to create an ghost like imitation of himself that is actually tangible.
Ah, well I was planning on him keeping his original abilities, but also translating them into your lore's ways, as a means of keeping him as close to his original idea, since he's... y'know... a "Crossover Character". Can't be a proper "Crossover" if he isn't able to be himself, after all.

Basically, his "Ghost-Like Imitation" was actually one of his abilities: Astral Projection. His soul leaves his body, and with enough concentration, he can interact with the "Physical World". However, being in his "Ghost Form" also acts as him being in somewhat of a "Trance-Like" State, almost like he's asleep.

This means that, as he remains in Ghost Form, he gets more "Awake", and in turn, limits his ties with the Spirit World, until he's fully energized. He would then have to wait for a while until he can return into his Ghost Form, by either tiring his Physical body out, or just waiting until he feels "Tired" again.

In this case, I'd probably consider his "Energy" from every RP he's been in as the equivalent of "Mana" in this world, which when full, means he's capable of "Astral Projection", and when empty, means he needs to replenish his "Mana" by tiring himself out in battle... kinda like "Rage" from WoW, where the more he fights, the more "Tired" he gets, which could then lead to him "Astral Projecting" to keep up with a good fight... and balancing it out accordingly, of course.

Also, he can't really be too far away from his body, or his soul would be "Recalled" back into it, which could cause him to suffer a slight case of "Whiplash", and disorient him for a bit. The same happens if his physical body is struck while he's in Ghost Form.

So really, his biggest powers are his Astral Body or his rather large arsenal of weaponry, of which he's used to hunt down the monsters of his own world.

Finally, I didn't really know that you had an "End-Game" in mind for this. However, that's perfectly fine with me, so long as we can consider him... idunno... kinda like Dante in Shin Megami Tensei 3. And by that, I simply mean "a Guest Character who's mostly there for support, and what-not, while also providing a hand when needed." Then, once the "End Game" phase is done, The Fog would draw him back into it, where after saying his goodbyes to those he met in his travels here, he would "Vanish" from the world of Lore, having fulfilled his duties here.

His ultimate fate beyond that point would be deemed "Another story, for another time...", or something like that.

Is, uh... is that alright with DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 , though? ^_^'

Ah, well I was planning on him keeping his original abilities, but also translating them into your lore's ways, as a means of keeping him as close to his original idea, since he's... y'know... a "Crossover Character". Can't be a proper "Crossover" if he isn't able to be himself, after all.

Basically, his "Ghost-Like Imitation" was actually one of his abilities: Astral Projection. His soul leaves his body, and with enough concentration, he can interact with the "Physical World". However, being in his "Ghost Form" also acts as him being in somewhat of a "Trance-Like" State, almost like he's asleep.

This means that, as he remains in Ghost Form, he gets more "Awake", and in turn, limits his ties with the Spirit World, until he's fully energized. He would then have to wait for a while until he can return into his Ghost Form, by either tiring his Physical body out, or just waiting until he feels "Tired" again.

In this case, I'd probably consider his "Energy" from every RP he's been in as the equivalent of "Mana" in this world, which when full, means he's capable of "Astral Projection", and when empty, means he needs to replenish his "Mana" by tiring himself out in battle... kinda like "Rage" from WoW, where the more he fights, the more "Tired" he gets, which could then lead to him "Astral Projecting" to keep up with a good fight... and balancing it out accordingly, of course.

Also, he can't really be too far away from his body, or his soul would be "Recalled" back into it, which could cause him to suffer a slight case of "Whiplash", and disorient him for a bit. The same happens if his physical body is struck while he's in Ghost Form.

So really, his biggest powers are his Astral Body or his rather large arsenal of weaponry, of which he's used to hunt down the monsters of his own world.

Finally, I didn't really know that you had an "End-Game" in mind for this. However, that's perfectly fine with me, so long as we can consider him... idunno... kinda like Dante in Shin Megami Tensei 3. And by that, I simply mean "a Guest Character who's mostly there for support, and what-not, while also providing a hand when needed." Then, once the "End Game" phase is done, The Fog would draw him back into it, where after saying his goodbyes to those he met in his travels here, he would "Vanish" from the world of Lore, having fulfilled his duties here.

His ultimate fate beyond that point would be deemed "Another story, for another time...", or something like that.

Is, uh... is that alright with DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17 , though? ^_^'

It is but some of the creatures we'll face are pretty powerful. Maybe have a look at the lore page. Later on we'll be facing characters that are twice as fast as light speed or more and can hit like a hundreds of tons of tnt. Unless he can heal I can't see him being much help.

He has a book that can't be damaged in his vest (It's protected by an Otherworldly Magic), and bullets that can weaken creatures of the "Paranormal" variety, such as Silver Bullets, Salt Shots (good for weakening Demons and Ghosts), Acadia Wooden Shots (weakens Vampires, due to Acadia being a Holy Wood used in numerous ritualistic objects such as the Arc of the Covenant, the Arc, and the foundations of Tabernacles), and several others, with plenty of room to make some more, including some substances only found in Lore.

He's also faced Eldritch Horrors in the past, which have toppled skyscrapers in both size and strength. He has extremely keen reflexes and reaction time (especially in his Spirit Form, since the Spirit is a lot less limited than one's physical body in terms of potential, meaning his spirit may be able to withstand powerful adversaries and swing back with equal force... in time, that is...). That being said, though, he has a trump card that can also be useful to prevent any lore from being broken from both of our ideas... a curse that prevents him from staying dead, called the "Nox Eternus".

It doesn't make him immortal, as he's still susceptible of dying. He would still feel the pain of death, as well. Whenever he dies, however, his body vanishes, heals physically, and appears near an unmarked grave or a temple, usually in a random part of the world (though a few adjustments can be made to where he "Awakens" again in a temple within the Capital City, or a remote village near it.) He also suffers a slight case of amnesia, to the point where he can't remember exactly what it was that killed him, nor the encounters within the past few hours. This way, he can't "Seek Revenge", and may even be sent into a different path, entirely... that is, implying the pain from his previous death doesn't render him unconscious, first (which is a high probability in many cases). While his physical body would be healed, he would still feel what he felt prior to dying, such as "Broken bones", despite not having broken bones, impalement despite not being impaled... y'know... to prevent him from suddenly "Jumping back into action", and actually requiring a bit of a "Recharging" stage.

And plus, who's to say he might not gain a few new toys while in Lore? Perhaps some of the new stuff that the natives here use to hunt those kinds of opponents? <_<

Oh, but please note that his biggest strengths won't be with him at the start. He'll mostly be coming-to with a bit of "Disorientation" due to the Fog pulling him between worlds. As such, he will have time to grow stronger alongside the other characters, and won't just start off as the "100 times stronger than man" kind of fighter, like Dante was in SMT3. He'll be growing stronger as time progresses, with everyone else, as he would adjust himself into this world's ways. ;)

He has a book that can't be damaged in his vest (It's protected by an Otherworldly Magic), and bullets that can weaken creatures of the "Paranormal" variety, such as Silver Bullets, Salt Shots (good for weakening Demons and Ghosts), Acadia Wooden Shots (weakens Vampires, due to Acadia being a Holy Wood used in numerous ritualistic objects such as the Arc of the Covenant, the Arc, and the foundations of Tabernacles), and several others, with plenty of room to make some more, including some substances only found in Lore.

He's also faced Eldritch Horrors in the past, which have toppled skyscrapers in both size and strength. He has extremely keen reflexes and reaction time (especially in his Spirit Form, since the Spirit is a lot less limited than one's physical body in terms of potential, meaning his spirit may be able to withstand powerful adversaries and swing back with equal force... in time, that is...). That being said, though, he has a trump card that can also be useful to prevent any lore from being broken from both of our ideas... a curse that prevents him from staying dead, called the "Nox Eternus".

It doesn't make him immortal, as he's still susceptible of dying. He would still feel the pain of death, as well. Whenever he dies, however, his body vanishes, heals physically, and appears near an unmarked grave or a temple, usually in a random part of the world (though a few adjustments can be made to where he "Awakens" again in a temple within the Capital City, or a remote village near it.) He also suffers a slight case of amnesia, to the point where he can't remember exactly what it was that killed him, nor the encounters within the past few hours. This way, he can't "Seek Revenge", and may even be sent into a different path, entirely... that is, implying the pain from his previous death doesn't render him unconscious, first (which is a high probability in many cases). While his physical body would be healed, he would still feel what he felt prior to dying, such as "Broken bones", despite not having broken bones, impalement despite not being impaled... y'know... to prevent him from suddenly "Jumping back into action", and actually requiring a bit of a "Recharging" stage.

And plus, who's to say he might not gain a few new toys while in Lore? Perhaps some of the new stuff that the natives here use to hunt those kinds of opponents? <_<

Oh, but please note that his biggest strengths won't be with him at the start. He'll mostly be coming-to with a bit of "Disorientation" due to the Fog pulling him between worlds. As such, he will have time to grow stronger alongside the other characters, and won't just start off as the "100 times stronger than man" kind of fighter, like Dante was in SMT3. He'll be growing stronger as time progresses, with everyone else, as he would adjust himself into this world's ways. ;)

Hmm in that case welcome! Fill out a CS and welcome to the Order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back