• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Knights of Checkmate | A DC Comics RP (OOC Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It is now Friday, meaning that I’m no longer accepting no more new interest in this RP.

Kikimura Kikimura I like the character, but I do have some issues. Where did his power come from? Like was he born with it and it activated during a period of stress, like a metahuman? Or was it some kind of curse, either magical or alien? Or something completely different? I just like there being a reason for powers.

I would also like a little more back story, perhaps in that period where you skipped twenty years. I want to know why exactly Checkmate would even have this guy on their radar.

Also I’m going to guess and say that he legally changed his name to Joe Average? I’m Canadian, so maybe for all I know Average is a standard family name in the US. Ignore me, I’m being silly.

Anyways, once you address my few nitpicks, I think that Sport should be ready to go, once I give them another look over.
Got it! I'll update all the points, and no Average is not a family name but I just thought it fit.

Kikimura Kikimura sorry about the delay, real life has been keeping me busy. Sport is now approved and can be reposted in the Characters thread.

As for everyone else, I plan on getting up the IC thread in the next few days. Karcen Karcen deadly king deadly king Top11 Top11 HelloKyle HelloKyle are still allowed to make character sheets, if they are still interested. There will be wiggle room for the first bit of the actual RP for more characters to jump in.

And I finally finished with my character, hooray! ping me when we start everything ^-^

Last edited:
Sorry about not being around, family issues and my mental health have been taking all my attention. I hope to have the first IC post up tomorrow. Thank you all for being so patient.

Sorry about not being around, family issues and my mental health have been taking all my attention. I hope to have the first IC post up tomorrow. Thank you all for being so patient.
Real life first, always!

Sorry about the delay everyone, family issues have been keeping me busy. Anyways I’m just putting up a new IC post right now.

Kikimura Kikimura right now it’s every one narrative post everyone gets to go. However I’ll swap it to free form when ever the situation demands, like a fight. I’ll make sure to post in the OOC here and tag everyone whenever there is a change in posting style.

Lost Martian Lost Martian Esme would be "Dr Ortiz" in her file. I can definitely roll with it if you don't wanna edit, but it it would probably something Holt would know.

Last edited:
RikuXIII RikuXIII NachoGod NachoGod Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Kikimura Kikimura Karcen Karcen

Sorry about disappearing, but I’ll have to end this RP. I’ve had several mental health and other real life pop up that took up my time. As such I’m in a position where I need to focus on that. As such I’m taking a hiatus from the site. Not sure how long it will last, but I hope to return at some point so that we could RP again. Again, sorry for this, but I need to take some time. Thanks for hearing me out.

RikuXIII RikuXIII NachoGod NachoGod Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Kikimura Kikimura Karcen Karcen

Sorry about disappearing, but I’ll have to end this RP. I’ve had several mental health and other real life pop up that took up my time. As such I’m in a position where I need to focus on that. As such I’m taking a hiatus from the site. Not sure how long it will last, but I hope to return at some point so that we could RP again. Again, sorry for this, but I need to take some time. Thanks for hearing me out.
Sorry to hear that and I wish you all the best for the future.

Understood. Thanks for letting us know and I hope things work out for you. Until next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back