• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Knight x Princess - Twist

AgentFire

Supporter
Alright, so to be fair, I'm not exactly one for those medieval roleplays, but this idea came to me, and I don't feel like ignoring it.

The story is as follows:

One day, a Princess finds a map in her kingdom. However, it is no normal map. It is a magical map that'll lead to unforetold treasures. However, as she brings it back to the knights of the roundtable, searching for one of them brave enough, she learns they are all but brave, knowing the location as the infamous Cursed Tower of legend. Rumor is that a dragon sleeps up there undisturbed, and they did not want to be the one to disturb it. Frustrated with her knights, she herself set off for the treasure. After a month passed with no word from her, my Knight was sent to go rescue her. However, little does he know what happened. What happened when she made it to the dragon's lair, there was nothing but a mere dragon scale. Picking it up, changed her forever. She gained the ability to turn into a dragon. However, she cannot turn human again unless she was freed from the tower, and not slain. If someone managed to free her, she could change between dragon and human at will. So the question is, what will happen when my knight meets her.

PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back