• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Knight Academy

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Twenty years ago as the first interstellar group of planets joined forces. Thirteen people decided to create a group that would protect beings. A group that wasn't tied to AOSHR people who were able to get past political red tape. This group was known as the Knights.

Anyone could become a Knight you didn't need some mystical power. The only thing you need is the endurance and fortitude to survive the year long training required of all recruits. And the intelligence needed. On average only ten percent of recruits pass the Academy and become Squires.

Will you be one of them. One way to find out

Last edited:
Is it, by chance, the Knight's Recruit documents? If so, I'll get my sheet started :D

If this is what you saw than yes

Not yet going to work on it when I get off work. If you have questions just DM me.

Also a question do you all perfer the Ooc here or discord.

I’ll add my Bio when I get home later - off to pick up my fiancé from work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back