• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom KnB: The match of wonders OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Training's gonna be fun. If you guys have ideas for training camp I'd love to hear it. Evergreen98 Evergreen98 seasonedcat seasonedcat
Running up mountains or stairs, a summer camp empty since its school time, late at night the kids sneaking to the peach/pool (depending on what time of year, If it is colder than can do the polar bear run thing), running on sand, practicing outside and inside to get used to different terrain so the professional courts are easier on them, a punishment system for every time you mess up(something like laps around the camp or if weather permits, swimming against currents), basically nerdcore training uwu

Running up mountains or stairs, a summer camp empty since its school time, late at night the kids sneaking to the peach/pool (depending on what time of year, If it is colder than can do the polar bear run thing), running on sand, practicing outside and inside to get used to different terrain so the professional courts are easier on them, a punishment system for every time you mess up(something like laps around the camp or if weather permits, swimming against currents), basically nerdcore training uwu
I was more thinking location wise and don't worry about punishment if they mess up, Damian will have a whole list of those the next in rpcday

oof ;-; well there is an empty summer camp like I said, They could go camping lol (weather permits lol), I'm not sure lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back